Thread: CMA

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Default CMA

Heck! I didn't realize that the CMA was on last night! I am hoping that it will be on On Demand. I rarely ever turn my TV on anymore...don't know why I continue to pay $65 a month for cable...oh well, I guess I do it for the On Demand, to check the weather when I hear the sirens go off and to catch the news if I see on the Internet that something really important is going on. I got so disgusted during the last election cycle that I turned it off and have just gotten in the habit of not turning it back on. Of course, I spend plenty of time in front of a screen anyway...computer, iPad for Neflix and Amazon Prime. I am really enjoying being able to watch a whole seasons of a series that I like in a few day's time instead of months.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Default Re: CMA

who's your cable company?

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

It is "Conway Corp"...it is a non-profit cooperative....it is a one-stop, all utilities...

It is my electric company, water and sewer, telephone (cable land line) cable TV, Internet provider, garbage/recyle/yard waste pickup, and they also provide home security services (though I don't have that). I love them, their service is outstanding!

And the cost for my electricity, water, sewer, land line telephone, cable, Internet connection, trash pickup is less than just my electric, water/sewer and trash pickup was in Louisiana.

https://www.conwaycorp.com/

In the almost 6 years that I have been here the only outage was for about an hour on Christmas Day 2013 evening when we had about 12 inches of snow dropped in about 3 hours. Never have had an outage of Internet service or cable, or if there was, it was for such a short duration that I was unaware.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

now that sounds like its hard to beat

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    now that sounds like its hard to beat
    It is, it is amazing. The only utility that is not including is gas. My heat is gas and during the winter months, my electric and gas equal approximately the same as the gas (I have a nominal $10 gas bill during the non-heating months to keep the service on) and the A/C electric period.