Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries

Default Don't Trust a Man or Woman Who Doesn't Like Animals

...or resents other's love for their pets.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...pets/23298254/
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Default Re: Don't Trust a Man or Woman Who Doesn't Like Animals

Trump is one to speak about low class. He may be super rich and our president, but he has zero class. Pence on the other hand is a gentleman and has a lot of class.
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WVaKay View Post
    Trump is one to speak about low class. He may be super rich and our president, but he has zero class. Pence on the other hand is a gentleman and has a lot of class.
    I thought the same thing. Money doesn't buy class.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Pence has class? Sorry, I disagree. How can a man support a self admitted sexual predator and have class?
    I have a "Coward in Chief" who wears a Tin Hat, rather than a "Commander in Chief"
    Likes slick liked this post

i know a guy who says he has dog, he really has cats, no class plus hes a liar, i think he thinks twump is a god

Hmmmmm.... would that be the (I can't let go of the bogey man)???
    I have a "Coward in Chief" who wears a Tin Hat, rather than a "Commander in Chief"

it would be a (I can't let go of the bogey man). for sure
    Last edited by slick; December 6th, 2017 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Pence has class? Sorry, I disagree. How can a man support a self admitted sexual predator and have class?
    I was thinking of the two men individually and separately - I have never heard Pence spew profanity, indulge in name calling and be anything but respectful of women.
    Possibly he thought he could be of service to his country and try to be an example for young people who really need some decent role models when you look at all that is going on around us today.

Blog Entries

I absolutely hate Pence's politics; but, I think he is a decent individual. I would imagine that while he doesn't say it, he probably has no respect for idiot-boy, the man and thinks he will succeed him before the 4 years is over. Again, I do hate, hate, hate his politics!

I was thinking of the two men individually and separately - I have never heard Pence spew profanity, indulge in name calling and be anything but respectful of women.
    Possibly he thought he could be of service to his country and try to be an example for young people who really need some decent role models when you look at all that is going on around us today.
    No, Pence isn't known,to swear he is a religious zealot. He will not dine at a table with women unless his wife is in attendance. I don't really understand how a person can be "respectful of women" when he supports men who are admitted and accused sexual predators. Actions in this case seem to speak louder that words.

As far as role models, he doesn't measure up imo.

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    I absolutely hate Pence's politics; but, I think he is a decent individual. I would imagine that while he doesn't say it, he probably has no respect for idiot-boy, the man and thinks he will succeed him before the 4 years is over. Again, I do hate, hate, hate his politics!
    That dog won't hunt. If he is such a stand up guy let him have the balls to say what is on his mind. All kinds of bad stuff happened in history 'cause people stood mute and didn't speak up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    That dog won't hunt. If he is such a stand up guy let him have the balls to say what is on his mind. All kinds of bad stuff happened in history 'cause people stood mute and didn't speak up
    IMO, he is a "decent" person with flaws...like most of us. Not a pillar of everything good and saintly...just a decent person and much better than the one he is subordinate too. But you are correct, I have much respect for those who will speak out against wrongs even when it is harmful to themselves and against their best interests--those folks are few and far between.