Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Omelettes in a Bag

However, I don't see any reason why this would be preferable to the normal way of cooking one and which would cook quicker than the 13 minutes to boil it.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; January 13th, 2018 at 02:50 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Omelettes in a Bag

Looks good and no pan to wash.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got to thinking about an omelette this morning...made one; but, not in a bag but my 8-inch non-stick frying pan.

It's not very pretty but it sure was good!

Used:

1/3 of a 10-oz bag of frozen red/green peppers and onions
    1/2 of a 4-oz can of mushroom pieces
    approx 1 oz of diced ham
    just a sprinkling of mild cheddar cheese
    and 2 eggs.

Name:  omlette.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  98.2 KB

Of course it broke all apart when I tried to fold it over to melt the cheese...more veggies than eggs...but, that's how I like 'em!
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bell peppers cause cancer, just sayin'

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy McDugal View Post
    bell peppers cause cancer, just sayin'
    What? You don't don't like bell peppers?

I have just recently started eating them and still will only eat them if the are "cooked to death and mushy"--I won't eat them if they are raw or just slightly sautéed. I used to pick them off of or out of anything that I was served or trying to eat that contained them.