Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Good People Donít Defend A Bad Man

I think I have found Jim Wright's twin brother from another mother (and father):

Be forewarned, this is harsh!

https://johnpavlovitz.com/2018/01/12...efend-bad-man/

"...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Good People Donít Defend A Bad Man

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    I think I have found Jim Wright's twin brother from another mother (and father):

That about says it all.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post

Here is another article in the same vein...I truly hope this will cause people to take pause and think about what these men are saying...and how one feels about trump's actions, behavior or performance should not, IMO, having anything to do with how they feel about the actions, behavior and performance of others...Just because one thinks that what'cha's name is horrible, shouldn't give a pass to someone else.

https://baptistnews.com/article/afri.../#.Wl4PGqinEdW
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also keep church and state separate.
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaleLambert View Post
    I don't have a problem with the fact that he used curse words...it is the context in which they were used that I find have an issue with. If he had used the "F word" in conjunction with devastation that Hurricane Maria caused in Puerto Rico, e.g., that "F-ing Hurricane Maria blah blah blah." It is his constant theme having to do with people of color, poor, etc. that is so offensive and shows that he has no compassion or empathy for those who he considered beneath him, which is obviously most people except that he claims otherwise in order to gain their votes and support and will then turn on them in a New York second once they are no longer useful to him. IMO, sometimes a well-placed profanity is appropriate and gets the attention that a statement deserves. And those who are trying to claim that with that statement he wasn't referring the "the people"...really??? It isn't like the trees, the rocks and lily pads in the waterways are immigrating to the U.S....it's the people! He could have said the same thing basically without the profanity and IMO it would be just as disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleLambert View Post
    I also keep church and state separate.