Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Village Inn, St. Augustine

If we didn't have to go here for a business engagement, and a free meal, we would have never gone.

I'm not sure where to start or end because the entire experience was horrid. Well, there was one good thing,
    the Strawberry Rhubarb pie. And maybe the coffee, and that's a weak maybe.

Even though we were seated quickly our server did not arrive for 5 minutes. Thankfully another server brought
    us coffee and water.

Our server, Tina, did not get my other half's order correct. Instead of a Chicken Steak Skillet, she was delivered a
    Chicken Steak Dinner & Eggs. We're don't return meals as we don't want any 'special sauce' coming back from the kitchen.

Our server never returned to check on our meals. Nor did we see a manager milling about. With food this bad he/she was probably hiding.

How hard is it to cook pancakes? Obviously pretty darned difficult for the VI. My pancakes were fine, but my other half's pancakes were
    quite pale and too doughy to eat. Way, way undercooked.

My steak for the Steak & Eggs was ordered med-rare. It arrived rare on one side, and med-rare on the other. The steak was also
    devoid of any flavor. I absolutely hate steak sauce, but I had to do something to eat this mini-slab of dead cow.

Many tables were cluttered with dirty dishes, trash on the floor.

Avoid the bathroom. Reminded me of a late night diner after college rush.

Keep driving.Name:  IMG_20180203_105604.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  83.3 KBName:  IMG_20180203_105609.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  85.5 KB

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Village Inn, St. Augustine

We had the same problem. Order total wrong, like the cook couldn't read English. Under or over cooked. Never again.
    You would have done better a mile South.
    http://thealcazarcafe.com/georgies-diner/
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette