Thread: No Respect!

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default No Respect!

How disgusting!
    Everyone one says you may not like the person in office, but that office deserves respect.
    These 2 clowns, Hollywood wannabes, have absolutely NONE!!

Name:  clowns.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  89.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: No Respect!

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess you did not read the article you linked.....or you may not have understood it. Either way, you display the mind set of the drumpf's supporters.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never realized that Obama had six fingers on his left hand!
    Or that Michelle's arms would reach the floor when she stood up!
    Last edited by sundealer; February 14th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to say that I don't care for either painting...While I do think the artist who did Pres Obama captured his "serious expression" well and there wouldn't be any doubt of who it is, I don't like the busy background which apparently seems to be the artist's stock'n'trade. Basically, it is not my taste and I don't see it being appropriate of hanging with other presidential portraits; I think it will look "out of place." As for Michelle's portrait, if I didn't know that was supposed to be a portrait of her I would not know who it was...I think it is a nice pose; but not a good likeness of her.

All in all, I think both portraits are a bust! I do hope that someday there will be more appropriate portraits hanging in the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery; however, I realize I really don't get a vote on this.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Flats
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sun Dealer, the dry cleaner called, your white sheet and hood are ready for pickup.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not fond of the paintings, either, but that's what the Obama's wanted. Addressing the other issue....to say that an artist's previous painting, a statement about racism, makes the Obamas racist is a pretzel-like piece of logic.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C'mon, give her a break. Posts about Obama give her something to say. Were it not for O she'd stand mute. lol
    Also I like it when she proves me right!!
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limner43 View Post
    I am not fond of the paintings, either, but that's what the Obama's wanted. Addressing the other issue....to say that an artist's previous painting, a statement about racism, makes the Obamas racist is a pretzel-like piece of logic.
    And where did you see that I said that??

But don't you like the 'guilty by association' theory? Cause you seem to use that for everyone that might have met Trump.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't unveil these nasty looking paintings. I didn't chose the date. I didn't chose the kindergarten student to paint them.
    You are just afraid of being called a racist or bigot if you speak out against the stupid things he has said and done.
    And if you look at the artist (HAHA) gallery you will see he has done many HOLLYWOOD TYPES.....just like the wannabes wannabe!!

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was alluded to in the article. Since you posted it, one can only conclude that you agree with the author's view. If there's something in the article you do not agree with, delete it. It's that simple.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES!!! Right Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are "Hollywood Types" the bad guys? They have sure provided me with many, many hours of enjoyable entertainment over the years.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes slick liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You always have to have an enemy. If it's not fear of terrorism, it's fear of another candidate, or it's fear that someone is getting something you are not, or it's fear that people who are not of your culture are a threat, or that the media is not telling the truth, or that Hollywood types are....something..........fear motivates; it's a primal emotion. Authoritarians use it all the time. And those who blunder blindly about believe it. The calendar may say 2018, but some days it feels like 1939.
    Likes Fastcar liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes people aren't happy unless they are unhappy.