Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Woo hoo!!! I just won 3 million dollars

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE ADDRESS. HOW WOULD ANYONE FALL FOR THIS??

HQ,1 Hacker Way 7.29 mi
    Menlo Park,California 94025.

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE OWNER OF THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

Dear,Email Owner/ Facebook active user.

Congratulations,this is to inform you that you have been acknowledged as one of our Facebook active user and a privileged winner of USD$ 3 Million Dollars Only.Please read the following.

With a great pleasure to contact you from the Desk of Facebook Owner/Chairman Mr. Mark Elliot Zuckerberg. This is to officially bring to your notice that Facebook owner Mr.Mark Elliot Zuckerberg,released the sum of (USD$ 30 Million Dollars Only) earlier last year for 10 lucky active Facebook users all over the world.Age below 18 years not included.

Congratulations once again for been selected as one of the Facebook active user of the year 2017.We are deeply indebted to you been a member of Facebook.

Please,kindly contact Mr. Fredric I. Morris, (H.O.D ) Payment department (Northern Trust Bank) Texas, for further directives on how to claim your sum of USD$ 3 Million.Contact Mr. Fredric I. Morris,with below EMAIL ADDRESS.

Name: Mr. Fredric I. Morris,
    EMAIL ADDRESS: file.officefile2016@yandex.com
    Tele: +1 720 440-5179
    Please,note that Facebook will send to you a congratulations messages over your Facebook ID.

Regards
    Mrs.Sylvia JohnsonCoordinator.(FB)

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Woo hoo!!! I just won 3 million dollars

Straight from Nigeria.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who would fall for it? Maybe an elderly person who has lost it mentally - they are a prime target of scammers.
    Likes Jeannie liked this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes unfortunately you are correct WVaKay.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you are old, you really have to keep your antennae up all the time for some one out to take advantage.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sadly, apparently these scams work as the same ones have been around for a long time. If folks would just remember, "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is"...also, it is a good idea to never give our personal information to someone asking for it...give it only when you initiated an action and it is necessary to obtain/complete the transaction/business you initiated.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes Jeannie, ROOT liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got another one of those calls this am from some guy who sounded like he was half a world away, telling me something was wrong with my computer.

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just spent several hours cleaning 14,000 spam emails from admin email , So sorry to those who used the contact me form and didn't get a reply.
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    Just spent several hours cleaning 14,000 spam emails from admin email , So sorry to those who used the contact me form and didn't get a reply.
    >>>
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you collect your $3-million, you’ll have just enough to buy this and have $400,000 left over for fuel.