Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Brazenly Misrepresenting Council, Palm Coast’s Landon Names Assistant and Awards $15,000

For Palm Coast Manager Jim Landon, the Beau Falgout appointment for $110,000 a year is the latest in a long list of instances where Landon’s version misrepresents the facts.
    The post Brazenly Misrepresenting Council, Palm Coast’s Landon Names Assistant and Awards $15,000 Raise Council Did Not Approve appeared first on FlaglerLive.

More...

Cracker Droid Baccarat Champion
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Brazenly Misrepresenting Council, Palm Coast’s Landon Names Assistant and Awards $15

What a piece of crap
    R2D2
    Beep-op-whir-boop-weeee
    I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!
    Likes Jeannie liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Brazenly Misrepresenting Council, Palm Coast’s Landon Names Assistant and Awards $15

Nothing new here, same old crap from Landon. It'll get worse as his exit date approaches. Hope he ends up in jail.
    Likes slick, R2D2, Jeannie liked this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has been pulling this crap for years and is continuously been getting away with it.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I recall, there was an employee in public works, built a road to no where or something like that. His wife is a local realtor. Anyway, the FBI came to Landon for an interview after that broke and the guy was fired. Big Jim called it a chitchat. They'll get him. Those cheap, baggy suits won't help him in Raiford.