Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A Slight Chuckle, Maybe...

This morning I had another genicular nerve ablation done in my right knee. The pain clinic where I used to have it done was bought out when the doctor who owned it retired at the end of last year. Anyway, having to go to the hospital rather than the "doctor's office" to have it done is a whole different process. Anyway, after having been "admitted" to the hospital for the procedure and when I was called back the lady said to me, "remove your top and put on the drape and you can leave your bra on." I asked her, "Why?" She said, "For your procedure." I told her my procedure was for my knee. She then said, "Well, then I guess there is no need for you to take your top off."

I had the left knee done at the hospital in January by a doctor who worked at the other place; but, had not seen him before. Anyway, happily this morning my old doctor who had retired and sold his practice was there and told me he is working 2 days a week, only doing the genicular nerve ablations. That makes me a happy camper...right now, I have absolutely no pain in my right knee and only very slight pain in the left one.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes slick, Jeannie, R2D2, sundealer liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A Slight Chuckle, Maybe...

Well, I'm glad it all worked out and your pain free.

But damn, the one-liners that come to mind.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus
    Likes Jeannie liked this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could imagine the look that must have been on your face when she said to take your top off.
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Well, I'm glad it all worked out and your pain free.

But damn, the one-liners that come to mind.
    Sometimes life is just a series of one-liners.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Likes Fastcar liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Sometimes life is just a series of one-liners.
    That for most part is a good thing.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Laughter is god medicine!
    Likes Fastcar liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OOps, laughter is GOOD medicine.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today went I went to the pool to walk laps and do some exercises, there was only one other lady about my age, and two older men and a young boy about 9 or 10. The other lady and I were walking side by side after a while and we saw the young boy getting towards the deeper corner of the pool which was well over his head. He did have a noodle that he was “riding” on and the lady asked me if I knew whether or not he was with one of the men...I said to her that I thought he was with the man who was exercising in the opposite corner because I had seen him earlier “tugging on his noodle”...as soon as that was out of my mouth I realized how awful that sounded. Maybe you just had to have been there...

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

STOP!! Your killing me with opportunities to mis-behave! lol

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obama v. Trump, trump defeated mightily!!!

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...ocial_facebook

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While he's yanking security clearances (which BTW, were he, himself applying for a Federal government job, he'd probably never get one)...

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...erick-douglass

Isn't that the craziest thing??? Presidents not being required to meet the criteria to be issued SECRET and above security clearances.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny...

Name:  5CC8B816-3F05-48CA-9F2D-4EB6E0FD3FCE.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  143.8 KB