Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Im freer now to speak my mind. -John McCain

"...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Im freer now to speak my mind. -John McCain

and if not for Brain Cancer he would still be deceptive??

I guess this just reconfirms how I appreciate trumps free expression of raw unadulterated thought. I feel more comfortable forgiving knee jerk reaction on twitter than a trusting a liar preserving a facade!
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated
    Likes sundealer liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We can also appreciate the “knee jerk” authentic musings of drunken old Uncle Jack too, but it doesn’t mean he should be POTUS and lead this great country on the world stage...but he is fun to have at the family reunions and there has never be a question about his character, except for his bending of the elbow a little too much.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    and if not for Brain Cancer he would still be deceptive??

I guess this just reconfirms how I appreciate trumps free expression of raw unadulterated thought. I feel more comfortable forgiving knee jerk reaction on twitter than a trusting a liar preserving a facade!
    Now that is laughable! Every unadulterated thought he manages has to be explained and re explained to the point that a new term was invented to explain his foolishness. If "Alternative Facts" can't explain away his stupidity, screw it just lie about it. I don't know how you folks continue to worship at the alter of foolishness for so long.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's a tired bitter old man that should have retired after losing the Presidential race.

Name:  john-mccain-hasnt-been-to-work-once-this-year-the-32450238.png
Views: 41
Size:  82.5 KB
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    We can also appreciate the “knee jerk” authentic musings of drunken old Uncle Jack too, but it doesn’t mean he should be POTUS and lead this great country on the world stage...but he is fun to have at the family reunions and there has never be a question about his character, except for his bending of the elbow a little too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Now that is laughable! Every unadulterated thought he manages has to be explained and re explained to the point that a new term was invented to explain his foolishness. If "Alternative Facts" can't explain away his stupidity, screw it just lie about it. I don't know how you folks continue to worship at the alter of foolishness for so long.
    I don't worship any political position but some of you have a religious zeal about the current administration that must be balanced with reason.
    So you prefer carefully orchestrated liars in office over those that are forthright? This could explain why the Democratic party is in the position its in, this lip service culture has evolved itself into a deception machine that panders to PC while withholding unpopular thoughts leaving a deluded constituency.
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated
    Likes Instigator liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you prefer carefully orchestrated liars in office over those that are forthright? This could explain why the Democratic party is in the position its in, this lip service culture has evolved itself into a deception machine that panders to PC while withholding unpopular thoughts leaving a deluded constituency.
    Was his remarks that, "I dont think Im free to disregard my constituents wishes, far from it. I dont feel excused from keeping pledges I made. Nor do I wish to harm my partys prospects. But I do feel a pressing responsibility to give Americans my best judgment. totally ignored?

When belonging to and voting for candidates of "a party" there are certain expectations by those voter for the winners to follow along and to represent them within that party's doctrine. No where did he suggest that he or that other just tell any old lies and say any old thing to get votes. I think we have lost the ability to read and understand the words of others without putting our own slant, ideals and thoughts on what they say.

And speaking for having carefully orchestrated liars in office... I give you:
    Name:  thegreatest threat.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  49.5 KB

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't worship any political position but some of you have a religious zeal about the current administration that must be balanced with reason.
    No, but I am capable of admitting when I make a mistake. It baffles me that a small cadre of his supporters don't have that capability and continue to lap up every lie he puts out.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AOL, the Post, snopes can it get any more left leaning??

Name:  trump-the-man-that-gave-up-his-billionaire-lifestyle-to-21561189.png
Views: 37
Size:  129.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    AOL, the Post, snopes can it get any more left leaning??

Name:  trump-the-man-that-gave-up-his-billionaire-lifestyle-to-21561189.png
Views: 37
Size:  129.5 KB
    Really? Surely you jest? Idiot boy hasn’t given up anything...trump industries is making $$$ off his position and feeds his ego which is probably more important to this egotistical narcissistic maniac than making $$$ is.

Instead of just saying that the Post and Snopes are left leaning, please tell us where they are incorrect. Being left and correct are not directly opposed to each other.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was his remarks that, "I don’t think I’m free to disregard my constituents’ wishes, far from it. I don’t feel excused from keeping pledges I made. Nor do I wish to harm my party’s prospects. But I do feel a pressing responsibility to give Americans my best judgment.” totally ignored?

When belonging to and voting for candidates of "a party" there are certain expectations by those voter for the winners to follow along and to represent them within that party's doctrine. No where did he suggest that he or that other just tell any old lies and say any old thing to get votes. I think we have lost the ability to read and understand the words of others without putting our own slant, ideals and thoughts on what they say.

And speaking for having carefully orchestrated liars in office... I give you:
    Those are just a reiteration of his lifelong pandering and double speak the KEY is "But I do feel a pressing responsibility to give Americans my best judgment"
    You all watched the old fool he can't recognize his compromised position and that is vulnerable to influence by others more than ever, his best judgment would have been to step aside last term and retire to enjoy a few years of life rather than grasp hold of power till 2022 with his failing health and depreciated capacity that makes him increasingly susceptible to manipulation by peers and his own emotions.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are just a reiteration of his lifelong pandering and double speak the KEY is "But I do feel a pressing responsibility to give Americans my best judgment"
    You all watched the old fool he can't recognize his compromised position and that is vulnerable to influence by others more than ever, his best judgment would have been to step aside last term and retire to enjoy a few years of life rather than grasp hold of power till 2022 with his failing health and depreciated capacity that makes him increasingly susceptible to manipulation by peers and his own emotions.
    That is a good point. But would have and should have, it is what it is sadly.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I certainly hope I am wrong but I think rather than the time he has left being counted in years it is more likely months.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to add that the repubs elected him and also nominated him. Now they turn on him.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a good point. But would have and should have, it is what it is sadly.
    4 yrs remaining
    I certainly hope I am wrong but I think rather than the time he has left being counted in years it is more likely months.
    and he should use this time to make arrangements for his successor to make a smooth transition.
    I have to add that the repubs elected him and also nominated him. Now they turn on him.
    Arizona elected him, and it appears their state representatives are afraid of the public's opinion on a replacement.
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...urs/528390002/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    He's a tired bitter old man that should have retired after losing the Presidential race.

Name:  john-mccain-hasnt-been-to-work-once-this-year-the-32450238.png
Views: 41
Size:  82.5 KB
    But not sick enough that he couldn't write a book!
    That's what AZ taxpayers are paying for!!