Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Funny Conspiracy Theory

What is your favorite conspiracy theory?

Prince Harry’s marriage to Meghan is a plot by the British to win back control over America. One recent, if light-hearted, conspiracy theory claims that Prince Harry and Meghan's marriage is part of a larger British ploy. Greg Pollowitz, an editor at conservative site Twitchy.com, tweeted this take about the couple last year, prompting responses from around the world:

"Prince Harry's kids will be Americans," he wrote. "What if one grows up to be president and is in line for the throne at the same time? Brits are playing long-ball here, but it's a smart move. They want America back and this is how they'll do it."

Name:  H and M party.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  7.7 KB
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes Fastcar liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Funny Conspiracy Theory

DA will trump that in a couple of days. lol
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    DA will trump that in a couple of days. lol
    ...or he will be repeating it as "truth"...
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Likes Fastcar liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't she have to renounce her citizenship?
    She is no longer an American but a British citizen.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doubtful.

Post amended automatically

I'm thinking the most famous of those who switched citizenship are Grace Kelly and Tina Turner.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Didn't she have to renounce her citizenship?
    She is no longer an American but a British citizen.
    She is still an American citizen at this time.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3939410

http://time.com/money/5243649/meghan-markle-uk-citizen/

Becoming a British citizen does seem to be in the works but it sounds as if it could be a lengthy process with no special allowances for being a royal now.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did trump impersonate his wife on a tweet this morning? Three.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; May 30th, 2018 at 10:06 PM.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Did trump impersonate his wife on a tweet this morning? Three.
    No, that tweet sounded like an intelligent person wrote it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the overuse of the "&" and attacking the press is more trumpbo's style, as well as the sarcastic tone...

However, I do agree that the press is giving the whole "absence" of Melania after undergoing a medical procedure more attention than it deserves. She wasn't elected to any office, nor does she get paid a salary and whatever she decides or decides not to do should be her choice. It is up to the administration to not make her participation more than it is and to be honest about it. She probably has the most difficult "job" of all those at the White House--being married to an a$$hole is difficult enough without it playing out in the media every hour of every day. If this doesn't prove the old adage of "...making your bed and then having to lie in it," I don't know what does.

Likes slick liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree about Melania.
    The woman is entitled to some recovery time. Some people take a little longer.
    No matter what kind of surgery she had.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post