Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: That is a Lot of Witches!

  1. #1
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    KathyInAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    13,163
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

    LOL sundealer Laughed at this post
    Thumbs Up Fastcar liked this post

  2. #2
    Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    sundealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    5,761
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    And yet no one has gone on trial or been convicted.
    The Mueller 'i get paid to make shit up' scam will continue for the next 7 years!
    What a great gig to have!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Thumbs Up ROOT liked this post

  3. #3

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Made up?????????part of this country is really messed up

  4. #4
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    KathyInAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    13,163

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    And yet no one has gone on trial or been convicted.
    The Mueller 'i get paid to make shit up' scam will continue for the next 7 years!
    What a great gig to have!
    Guilty plea = convictions.

    Do you know that none of the other cases have not been docketed? And of all the Russians who have been indicted are they presently in the United States?

    And Manafort has been indicted for further offenses of witness tampering in just the past few days...I expect his attorneys have requested delays...I am sure you have heard the old adage of “delay is the name of the game” especially when the client is guilty.

    I know you know that court cases, especially white collar crimes, usually take a long time.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; June 10th, 2018 at 01:14 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.


  5. #5
    Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    sundealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    5,761
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    And Manafort has been indicted for further offenses of witness tampering in just the past few days...I expect his attorneys have requested delays...I am sure you have heard the old adage of “delay is the name of the game” especially when the client is guilty.
    Which happened BEFORE he joined the Trump campaign.
    Mueller's scope shouldn't even cover that.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

  6. #6
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    KathyInAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    13,163

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Which happened BEFORE he joined the Trump campaign.
    Mueller's scope shouldn't even cover that.
    Hello? HELLO?? HELLO??? Connect the dots!!!
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.


  7. #7

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Hello? HELLO?? HELLO??? Connect the dots!!!
    Must be more of that "devils advocacy" you mentioned.
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!

  8. #8

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Which happened BEFORE he joined the Trump campaign.
    Mueller's scope shouldn't even cover that.


    And where did you receive your law degree? Please remind us.
    LOL slick, Fastcar Laughed at this post

  9. #9
    Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    ROOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida, United States
    Posts
    21,109
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    IDIOTS if you think that had any substance or meaning !


    no where did I see collusion on the dribble there is a lot more collaboration on THE CLINTONS' DEATH LIST

    The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

  10. #10
    Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    sundealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    5,761
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Quote Originally Posted by limner43 View Post
    Which happened BEFORE he joined the Trump campaign.
    Mueller's scope shouldn't even cover that.


    And where did you receive your law degree? Please remind us.
    Consider the following examples, which show how judges determine whether to admit prior convictions of testifying defendants:

    • A defendant is charged with murder and has a prior conviction for passing bad checks. Because the prior conviction involves a crime of dishonesty, the judge will probably allow the prosecutor to question the defendant about it.


    • A defendant is on trial for murder and has previously been convicted of the same. Because the prior crime is identical to the charged one, the court will determine whether evidence of it will be too prejudicial to the defendant. The risk is that the jury will believe that a defendant who murdered once must be guilty if charged again.


    • The charge is theft (from an employer); the court allows evidence of the defendant’s prior conviction of passing bad checks because the crimes aren’t substantially similar. Passing a check while knowing that it won’t be paid isn’t the same as swiping an employer’s cash receipts. The judge didn’t act improperly by admitting evidence of the bad-check conviction. (State v. Russell, 382 S.W.3d 312 (Tenn. 2012).)



    https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...o-testify.html
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Gratitude ROOT Was Grateful for this post

  11. #11

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    If, in the investigation of a crime, other crimes are discovered, prosecutors have a duty to investigate or to pass information to the appropriate authorities. Secondly, Meuller was given latitude in his investigation due to the broad scope and complexity of the case. To argue that some crimes are not relevant because they do not fit into a convenient time frame is to deny due process of law....a hollow argument.

  12. #12
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    KathyInAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    13,163

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Consider the following examples, which show how judges determine whether to admit prior convictions of testifying defendants:

    • A defendant is charged with murder and has a prior conviction for passing bad checks. Because the prior conviction involves a crime of dishonesty, the judge will probably allow the prosecutor to question the defendant about it.


    • A defendant is on trial for murder and has previously been convicted of the same. Because the prior crime is identical to the charged one, the court will determine whether evidence of it will be too prejudicial to the defendant. The risk is that the jury will believe that a defendant who murdered once must be guilty if charged again.


    • The charge is theft (from an employer); the court allows evidence of the defendant’s prior conviction of passing bad checks because the crimes aren’t substantially similar. Passing a check while knowing that it won’t be paid isn’t the same as swiping an employer’s cash receipts. The judge didn’t act improperly by admitting evidence of the bad-check conviction. (State v. Russell, 382 S.W.3d 312 (Tenn. 2012).)



    https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...o-testify.html
    These are not prior convictions....apples and oranges.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.


  13. #13

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Clinton this, Clinton that, oh, when will it end?

    Never as long as the zealots need something to deflect from the pos they elected.
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!

  14. #14
    Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    ROOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida, United States
    Posts
    21,109
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Quote Originally Posted by limner43 View Post
    If, in the investigation of a crime, other crimes are discovered, prosecutors have a duty to investigate or to pass information to the appropriate authorities. Secondly, Meuller was given latitude in his investigation due to the broad scope and complexity of the case. To argue that some crimes are not relevant because they do not fit into a convenient time frame is to deny due process of law....a hollow argument.
    • This is about the scope of the warrant,
    • a warrant is a very special and limited permission to invade the sanctity of the individuals Privacy.
    • The same Privacy that you claim to justify the culling of Human livestock by their mothers choice .
    • This permission is ONLY Granted for a specifically identified article of evidence
    • that an impartial justice has given permission to look for
    • in a specific place
    • prosecutors have weighty evidence of before a judge or grand jury
    • The legal system simple is prohibited from.
    • cases are held to the highest order of proof that a crime has occurred and evidence must be preserved.


    IT is not an open gate to dig through every associate within 6 degrees of separation.
    No fishing allowed especially trawler nets.
    Our DOJCIAFBIPFGEIAOFHEPFJEPO17 is trying to use the convoluted non constitutional crap methods they use to put white supremacist Neo Nazis in power in Ukraine.
    claiming a legal coo with mobs incited to riot by the likes of Mccain and Bidan.

    we are shooting ourselves in the collective foot to put so much importance on this reality show fervor.
    The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH
    Thumbs Up sundealer liked this post

  15. #15

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    You know, I have no idea what you are talking about. Complete and logically arranged sentences would help, as would an attempt at punctuation.

  16. #16
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    KathyInAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    13,163

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Not for nothing that most, if not all, pre-trial motions filed by the defense have been denied or found in favor of the prosecution, which is indicative of a clean and proper investigation.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; June 11th, 2018 at 09:06 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.


  17. #17
    Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    ROOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida, United States
    Posts
    21,109
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Clinton this, Clinton that, oh, when will it end?

    Never as long as the zealots need something to deflect from the pos they elected.
    Most of your Post have blamed those who voted for Trump! Therefore your arguments have all been that we should have voted for Her, So not a deflection at all! We are directly engaging your argumen. I am quite happy with trump and have zero regrets voting against HRC, however I do still think she should be in Jail and removed from any political activity or control over a large 501c. and her court docket has priority over what is the real deflection, the entire temper tantrum investigation.
    The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH
    Thumbs Up sundealer liked this post

  18. #18

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Well, who else is to blame for the trump election if not the voters? The moon? the stars? And, yes, the argument is that you should have voted for her. She was the most qualified person in decades to run for office, and you chose an inexperienced carnival barker. So, what do you expect from people who readily understood the dangers of electing a serial liar? You are incensed by our anti-trump vitriol, and we are chagrined at your lack of foresight. As for the "lock her up" mantra that surfaces repeatedly, no one yet has seen fit to charge her with anything. (I have no knowledge of the validity of the accusations) However, trump has been investigated for over a year now, and the appearances of collusion, obstruction of justice, and using the office to enrich his family are overwhelming. So, on one hand we have accusations against Clinton, like the nine Benghazi hearings which accomplished nothing, and on the other we have a daily barrage of mismanagement, indictments, lies, administrative corruption, nepotism....etc......on and on. So, what side do you think a logical voter chooses? You are ashamed by the people who seem to revel in trump's failure. Well, I'm ashamed that McConnell and Republicans worked hard to ensure that Obama would fail. Trump is an incompetent, and I expect him to fail. The Republican Party should have done their jobs and helped make the country great, not sit on their hands and ignore the needs of the country. They should be ashamed, and people like me have a duty to voice my disgust with them and the marshmellow they still endorse.

  19. #19

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    Most of your Post have blamed those who voted for Trump! Therefore your arguments have all been that we should have voted for Her, So not a deflection at all! We are directly engaging your argumen. I am quite happy with trump and have zero regrets voting against HRC, however I do still think she should be in Jail and removed from any political activity or control over a large 501c. and her court docket has priority over what is the real deflection, the entire temper tantrum investigation.
    My posts have been about my amazement that you and other supporters continue to support a person who continually lies to you. I'm not quite sure if you know who you really support as his position seems to change constantly.
    Further I'm amazed that you support the appointments he has made and the damage they do. DeVos Pruitt Zinck and the list continues. The alienation of our allies is something to be concerned about.

    If this continues I'm pretty sure that we will be calling Putin president in a few years.
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!
    Thumbs Up slick liked this post

  20. #20

    Default Re: That is a Lot of Witches!

    do they really KNOW hes a liar, and dont care? or do they think hes telling the truth, or do they just defer to someone/something else?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Andre Yokers and the Red Headed Witches
    By ROOT in forum Florida News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 11th, 2015, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •