Default Break at water meter to house

Awhile back I was on the site and had the same problem . The site gave me the name of a guy who came over fixed that water meter thing and a few other things. He was fast and alone. Does the site keep all my poats and how do I find them

Default Re: Break at water meter to house

Click on poppie 75, and you will see post 17 for terrys plumbing
    Likes Fastcar, Jeannie liked this post

Thanks for the help I do remember using Terry's plumbers, they fixed th

The downstairs problem. I thought I got a sprinkler guy to repair another problem but I guess I didn't. At least I know how to navigate now

Problem bigger than I thought. Of the two lines out in the lawn the sprinkler water on has a small leak right there at the meters house side. I can leave that off grass looks bad but always has. The house supply water was a leak in the house, really bad and I have mold in about 8 walls and insurance is on the case. It turns out the downstairs bathroom filled and didnt turn off so it filled to the flush knob and started leaking out the handle. Long enough to cause about a 500 dollar water bill and plenty of damage......

Quote Originally Posted by poppie75 View Post
    Problem bigger than I thought. Of the two lines out in the lawn the sprinkler water on has a small leak right there at the meters house side. I can leave that off grass looks bad but always has. The house supply water was a leak in the house, really bad and I have mold in about 8 walls and insurance is on the case. It turns out the downstairs bathroom filled and didnt turn off so it filled to the flush knob and started leaking out the handle. Long enough to cause about a 500 dollar water bill and plenty of damage......
    Cooter: OUCH! Yeh, better wait until you have all your eggs in one basket and then know where to go from there. Sounds like the drywall needs to be ripped out and replaced and you have your hands full!!! Leave that water off until you know what direction you need to go in from what the auditor let's you know. I am praying for you and your wallet!!