Scrub Chicken
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Not Secure message

when i go to log in it says the connection is not secure. do i need to do something?

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Logging in

Quote Originally Posted by ldtf View Post
    when i go to log in it saysthe connection is not secure. do i need to do something?
    It is just telling you that it is not an HTTPS web url, which is a method were a third party verified that the site is not being routed to you through a nefarious listener who might log your activities. which you would definitely want if you are putting in credit card numbers, however the password for crackercoast is encrypted by the software.
    The thing is purchasing one of these institutional certificates, of the server while the cost has come down, is still account for over 1/3 the cost of hosting, If we had a stronger base of supportwe would add it but honestly its just not that imperative to the function of the forum .

the browser alerts on interactive sites is a bit of a shake down in that it implies we are illegitimate in some fashion , supported by the fact that for extra fees your url can appear in green . and to understand just how invalid the sense of security is we just need to look at many of the big hacks that have happened to Adobe and Equifax.....

Crackercoast is reasonably secure and I don't lose sleep worrying any state secrets are going to be revealed , If you are , just be sure you use a different password here than on things like bank accounts, which is a good idea anyhow.
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Scrub Chicken
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Logging in

thank you Root!
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Not Secure message

Just noticed, I'm getting a "Not secure" message when using this site. Not happening when using any other sites I visit.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Not Secure message

Could be on your end. Update your program, reboot, check your system's preferences and see if they are up to date. Virus and malware protection can be a funny thing. One minute it's fine and the next you're getting warnings for no reason. That happens to me sometimes and things need to be updated and checked periodically. That happened to me on one site and I shut it down and went in again and everything was normal.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is the site that provides the security. This is the only site that offers this message. Using Google.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus
    Likes Jeffrey liked this post

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have addressed this before, but the cost of security certificates is coming down so I may go ahead and convert.
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post