Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: You Can Fool...

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: You Can Fool...

Oh, in all the excitement I forgot. Terms that were being discussed. Boof I think is spelled wrong. Should be Boff "did you have sex with her?" = "Did you Boff her"? Sorta the same as "Ball her"
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Oh, in all the excitement I forgot. Terms that were being discussed. Boof I think is spelled wrong. Should be Boff "did you have sex with her?" = "Did you Boff her"? Sorta the same as "Ball her"
    Very well could be, but boof also has a meaning that kinda fits right in with the other crap...you are gonna make me do it, and post it...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Boof
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Very well could be, but boof also has a meaning that kinda fits right in with the other crap...you are gonna make me do it, and post it...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Boof
    I like my definition better. lol

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like my definition better. lol
    I believe the comment was, “have you boofed yet?” not “have you boofed her yet?”
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    At this point in time I hope the FBI drags Ford over the coals.
    Talk about liars.
    She should be made to retrace her steps of that day. I mean if I was a teen going to a pool party at least one close friend would be going with me.
    Isn't strange she named other people that were supposedly there yet none of them lived at the house!
    When did this happen? Was it morning, afternoon, night? She can't even remember that.
    When she fled, where did she go? How did she get there? Again she doesn't remember.
    She said she heard laughter. But also said everyone was downstairs where they couldn't hear anything.
    There are too too many questions.
    Talk about liars! Well, we will supposedly find out in a week.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...161300504.html

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talk about liars! Well, we will supposedly find out in a week.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...161300504.html
    ROFLMAO!!
    Guess real news is over your head so the pictures in the entertainment section will have to do!!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ROFLMAO!!
    Guess real news is over your head so the pictures in the entertainment section will have to do!!

For once read the article.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't want entertainment. But if want to use a news site I might.

I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't want entertainment. But if want to use a news site I might.

Then perhaps you could toddle over to Esquire and read it there, as that is where it initially appeared. Of course I doubt you move much from your bible, fox news.

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default re

Check the slang!
    slang is not durable , many things that are slang today had different meanings 36 years ago.

how about you tell us what in that page is so poignant ?

"an article that cites another article According to sources " The Imagination is a wealthy source
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated
    Likes Jeffrey liked this post

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My experience was very different than yours, of course it was also about 15 years earlier.
    yeah me too, heavy drinking would be 3 beers , a really excessive drinker would have a whole six pack before throwing up. However buying liquor was not an issue when i was 15 ish.
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    yeah me too, heavy drinking would be 3 beers , a really excessive drinker would have a whole six pack before throwing up. However buying liquor was not an issue when i was 15 ish.
    I had no interest in drinking beer as a teen, it just wasn’t on my radar. I have never liked beer, even after all the years I spent in Germany and really tried to develop a taste for it...everyone else would be drinking beer and I would drink wine or if we were at one of the military clubs I’d drink fruity rum drinks or margaritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like terms taken from Cheech & Chong. I think a 'RALPH' was a FOOD/BEER PUKE and I think a 'BOOF'(similar to 'BARF') was a BEER PUKE if I recall right.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: re

slang is not durable , many things that are slang today had different meanings 36 years ago.

how about you tell us what in that page is so poignant ?

Read the article, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

"an article that cites another article According to sources " The Imagination is a wealthy source
    It was the same source.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: re

It was the same source.
    well mr and miss anonymous and conjecture are not very reliable inside sources

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about the blatant lies and deliberate misleading statements that Kavanaugh told yesterday, especially for a judge who currently sits on a Federal Appeals Court, that you would have seen if you saw the hearing yesterday or parts of it in the news...these were words from his own mouth...??? Is that okay for a person who is nominated for the Supreme Court?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about the blatant lies and deliberate misleading statements that Kavanaugh told yesterday, especially for a judge who currently sits on a Federal Appeals Court, that you would have seen if you saw the hearing yesterday or parts of it in the news...these were words from his own mouth...??? Is that okay for a person who is nominated for the Supreme Court?
    Please quantify your generic ,did you stop beating your wife question by providing quotes of what you are calling lies and misleading? and if its not too much to ask Proof they are in fact lies. your perception of it being a lie or misleading may not be apparent for others. I watched most of the testimony but had to leave before it was finalized.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The f'n lying trump just told a huge whopper!!! The lying SOB said the FBI has "free reign"...which is a total and an unadulterated lie!!! The investigation is in fact limited in scope...

See the lying SOB, lying through his teeth...now, can someone tell me why this is okay???

https://washington.cbslocal.com/2018...ited-in-scope/

How can anyone be dismissive of his constant lying???

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please quantify your generic ,did you stop beating your wife question by providing quotes of what you are calling lies and misleading? and if its not too much to ask Proof they are in fact lies. your perception of it being a lie or misleading may not be apparent for others. I watched most of the testimony but had to leave before it was finalized.
    He said that the three people who Dr. Ford identified as being at "the house" have issued sworn statements saying, "it did not happen"...and that is not what they said at all. As a intellectually gifted Federal Appeals Court judge, he knows the difference in "...it did not happen..." and "...I do not recall..." His statement was deliberately misleading and an untruth (otherwise known as a lie) while under oath to tell the truth. It is easy to just blow it off and say, he just made a tiny mistake...but, he is a judge and I'm sure wouldn't allow anyone to get away with that in the court while testifying. It is obvious that he is intellectually gifted as to have been so totally involved in sports, all the underage drinking, and full social life he was able to stay at the top of his class...a person like that who is also a judge and testifying under oath doesn't make those kinds of errors...if they do, they have no business sitting on any bench, much less the Supreme Court.

The statements of those three people were read, and not a one of them said, "it did not happen"...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast