Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: You Can Fool...

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: You Can Fool...

And none of them can say that it did!

So now we're back to she said, he said.
    And she still doesn't know where or when, so of course they don't recall.
    We do know that the five people who were at this party DID NOT LIVE THERE.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    And none of them can say that it did!*

So now we're back to she said, he said.**
    And she still doesn't know where or when, so of course they don't recall.***
    We do know that the five people who were at this party DID NOT LIVE THERE.****
    *So this is supposed to excuse his lying about what their actual statements contained? If so, why?

**Someone else so succinctly said, “It is no longer she said, he said...it is now they said, he said.

***The three stated that they didn’t recall the incident happening (of course you may recall that Dr Ford said that P.J. and her female friend wouldn’t know as she did not tell them and they didn’t see it)...do you recall every single detail about every thing you did or happened 36 years ago, especially when some of that time you very well may have been under the influence?

On closer look at Kavanaugh’s calendar, it seems that on July 1st, he noted being at a gathering at “Timmy’s house for skis” with all the boys that Dr Ford remembers being there. Remember she did say there may have been a few others as well as those she remembers. He wrote “going” instead of “went” so I guess after the fact he failed to go back and add that there were a couple of girls there too and that he may have committed sexual assault on one of them.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ne-blasey-ford

****We only know that the five that Dr Ford knew and remembers didn’t live there. She did say that there was at least one other boy who she didn’t know...maybe Timmy?!??
    Last edited by KathyInAR; September 29th, 2018 at 08:18 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm ready to hear the alternate facts and it's Obama argument.

Look, the FBI is doing it's thing let's see how it turns out. Of course Trump has limited to two supposed witness's. Guess he doesn't want to hear from any who finally got the guts to speak up.

Of course if he is seated folks can kiss Roe/Wade, woman's rights, as well as gay rights good bye Imo
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    I'm ready to hear the alternate facts and it's Obama argument.

Look, the FBI is doing it's thing let's see how it turns out. Of course Trump has limited to two supposed witness's. Guess he doesn't want to hear from any who finally got the guts to speak up.

Of course if he is seated folks can kiss Roe/Wade, woman's rights, as well as gay rights good bye Imo
    If you are referring to the 3rd Swetnick she should be investigated as a pedophile.
    An adult who keeps returning to HS 'gang rape' parties is a criminal.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The woman must always be believed!!

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/1072258...ita-broaddrick
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    *So this is supposed to excuse his lying about what their actual statements contained? If so, why?

Listen to the questions the D's were asking. They formed most questions on assuming he was there. How can you answer when you weren't. He never said Ford was lying. He did say she was remembering it wrong.

**Someone else so succinctly said, “It is no longer she said, he said...it is now they said, he said.

Even the Times didn't believe them! Rameirz has even said she not sure. Swetnick should be arrest as a pedophile!

***The three stated that they didn’t recall the incident happening (of course you may recall that Dr Ford said that P.J. and her female friend wouldn’t know as she did not tell them and they didn’t see it)...do you recall every single detail about every thing you did or happened 36 years ago, especially when some of that time you very well may have been under the influence?
    Actually I can tell you 98% of my day to day from Sept. 75 to Oct. 79 as I still have all my journals. Which include names and events including any drunken days skipping school!
    On closer look at Kavanaugh’s calendar, it seems that on July 1st, he noted being at a gathering at “Timmy’s house for skis” with all the boys that Dr Ford remembers being there. Remember she did say there may have been a few others as well as those she remembers. He wrote “going” instead of “went” so I guess after the fact he failed to go back and add that there were a couple of girls there too and that he may have committed sexual assault on one of them.
    Her statement, several times, says she and the other 4 were the only ones there.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ne-blasey-ford

****We only know that the five that Dr Ford knew and remembers didn’t live there. She did say that there was at least one other boy who she didn’t know...maybe Timmy?!??
    No she never said that. That was Durbin or Whitehouse making up facts to fit their agenda. She was never shown Kavanagh's calendar.
    Likes Jeffrey liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not say that Dr Ford was speaking about the calendar, she never referenced it that I am aware of. So she didn’t make her story fit the calendar, the calendar fit her story! However, Kavanaugh said that no entry that summer fit the description that she described. July 1st did, so that was a lie. I heard her say there was a boy there that she didn’t know and may have been a more, she just wasn’t sure one way or another.

Why are you saying that Swetnick should be arrested as a pedophile?

Regardless of what happened in his early immature stupid-acting teenage and college life, it is obvious that he has turned his life around. That, IMO, can be forgiven so long as he take responsibility and is honest about it. His current displays of honesty and integrity are coming up short.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fully understand not being able to remember all facts surrounding events that happened long ago.

Memories and what we remember...I remember moving from VA to Daytona Beach, FLA when I was 10. I remember that we rode the train—my father had gone at the beginning of the summer and we followed right before school started. I remember to this day the train ride but can’t remember how we got to the train station in VA or who picked us up when we arrived.

I remember moving from NC to Tampa when my son was 6 weeks old as his dad was on his way to Vietnam. Right before we left Fort Bragg we purchased a tiny little red Fiat 850 coupe. The only pieces of furniture we owned was a crib and mattress, a wooden cradle that hung in a stand so that it could be rocked, and a small bookcase. Of course we had some kitchen stuff, linens and clothing. The crib was used while we lived with my mom and the cradle was used to hold son’s toys. There were boxes of our stuff stored in the garage the entire year I lived there—I have absolutely no idea how any of that stuff got to Tampa, only it wasn’t moved in the tiny little red Fiat 850. It may have been a commercial move by the Army as my husband had been promoted to E5, making him eligible for a move at Army expense, the month before my son was born, but I have no memory of arranging for a move, the stuff being packed , picked up, or delivered...none whatsoever!

I remember sometime between Nov 1977 and summer 1979, in Ansbach, West Germany while we lived on the 3D floor of a building built in 1609! while we were waiting for government quarters to become available and walking up the narrow steep stairs to our apartment and having a tote as well as my purse with me. We lived downtown on Martin Luther Platz. Ansbach at the time was a very small city of about 8k people. The downtown area was the original ancient walled city that was left over from the 1500’s. I remember being on the stairs and our friend Charlie Clark being directly behind me. I don’t know where I was coming from ( maybe I had been to the bakery, butcher shop or some other little neighborhood store since I had the tote) or why Charlie was behind me (he often came and ate with us as he had recently moved into a closeby apartment and his family hadn’t arrive yet as they were waiting for their new baby to be born before they came). The door into the building was locked all the time and you needed a key or to be buzzed in from the apartment. The only firm memory I have is being on the stairway and Charlie being behind me. I was wearing a skirt, I was only 5’ tall so there isn’t a long way from my knees to the goods, and I felt Charlie reach under my skirt and I turned around and said to him that if he did that again I would push him down the stairs! He was trying to apologize and saying something about drinking beer all afternoon...I told him that I was going to forget it happened and never speak of it again (this is the very first time I have) and that he should forget as well and nothing like that better ever happen again. I don’t remember arriving at my apartment, if husband and/or son was home, or even if Charlie continued up. Only the memories and those few seconds or minute or two are vivid memories. Charlie’s family arrived a few months later and we continued to socialize for the duration of our time in country. Our sons were friends and his wife Melinda was my friend as well. Of course nothing like that ever happened again.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and for those who were watching as Kavanaugh was trying to use the calendar “to prove” his innocence of Dr Ford’s allegations...just as the lady prosecutor, the republicans had brought in because they could trust themselves to address Dr Ford and maintain a decency about themselves, started to ask Kavanaugh about the July 1st entry, that is when Lindsey Graham went crazy and interrupted and went off on his tirade. He had also said that he had known Kavanaugh for years and they were friends. It was almost as if he knew what was coming with that entry and was prepared to stop it, if she went there...and surprise, surprise, surprise we never heard from her again. It was almost as if she was brought in not to get to the truth; but, to protect “their boy”—to ask questions and to try and upset the veracity of Dr Ford’s testimony but not get close to anything that could be incriminating to “their boy” and as soon as she got too close to that, she was gone, never to be heard from again.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intellectually dishonest? Disingenuous? Deliberately misleading? Trying to be evasive and not take responsibility for past behavior?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...adlines&wpmm=1

By Andrew Manuel Crespo

October 1 at 5:41 PM

Andrew Manuel Crespo is a professor at Harvard Law School.

Two years ago, a federal court of appeals held that polygraph tests are “an important law enforcement tool” that can help investigators “test the credibility of witnesses” and “screen applicants” for “critical” government positions. The judge who wrote that opinion: Brett M. Kavanaugh.

Last week, the Senate Judiciary Committee asked Kavanaugh whether he would be willing to take a polygraph test regarding the multiple sexual assault allegations he faces as he seeks a seat on the Supreme Court. Considering such a request himself, Kavanaugh departed from his prior judicial opinion and told the Senate that polygraphs are “not reliable.” But still, when pressed by Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.) about taking one, Kavanaugh ultimately said, “I’ll do whatever the committee wants.”

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So its interesting that a immense effort has went into scrubbing this article from the internet, as the yearbooks of the accuser paint a picture of party hearty culture.
    CULT OF THE 1ST AMENDMENT

Wednesday, September 19, 2018
    WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

On Monday Sept. 17th , Christine Blasey Ford’s high school yearbooks suddenly disappeared from the web. I read them days before, knew they would be scrubbed, and saved them. Why did I know they would be scrubbed? Because if roles were reversed, and Christine Blasey Ford had been nominated for the Supreme Court by President Trump, the headline by the resistance would be this:

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD AND THE DRUNKEN WHITE PRIVILEGED RACIST PLAYGIRLS OF HOLTON-ARMS.

And it would be an accurate headline. That’s why the yearbooks have been scrubbed. They are a testament to the incredible power these girls had over their teachers, parents and the boys of Georgetown Prep, Landon and other schools in the area. In the pages below, you will see multiple photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy of not being able to remember any of it.

These yearbooks are, therefore, relevant to the national investigation now being conducted in the media, in homes, and in the halls of Congress. And they should not have been scrubbed. If Brett Kavanaugh’s yearbooks are fair game, so are these.

And you will wonder while reading them, why the hell did the faculty approve of these yearbooks? Why did the parents take out paid ads in these yearbooks? Animal House had nothing on the infamous “Holton party scene”.

The resistance media has been singularly focused on Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbooks, which imply that he got drunk and threw up. There’s no need to imply anything from the Holton-Arms yearbooks. It’s all there in focus, and the written word too. All of the sordid details as approved for publication by a “look the other way” faculty. And now it’s available for historical/evidentiary review.

It is to this wild Holton culture we must look in order to shed light on the last minuteaccusation by Christine Blasey. And in the official high school chronicles of this era, we find many names of people who can provide relevant evidence.

Christine “Chrissy” Blasey alleges she cannot recall the exact date, place or names of people who were at the party in question. This research is intended to refresh her recollection and the recollections of others who may recall key facts. (In this report, last names have been redacted and faces obscured, other than the picture of Chrissy Blasey seen below.)

The yearbook title is SCRIBE. The relevant issues are SCRIBE 82, SCRIBE 83 and SCRIBE 84, corresponding to Blaseys’s sophomore, junior and senior years, when she and her classmates (and Kavanaugh) were 15-17 year old juveniles.

While preparing this report, I came across a biased viral article from Heavy.com that portrays Christine Blasey and Holton-Arms as the very essence of high school purity. As for the school itself, when Blasey attended it, nothing could be further from the truth, as you will see below.

Brett Kavanaugh attended Georgetown Prep, graduating in the class of ’83. Blasey graduated from Holton-Arms in the class of ’84. The Georgetown Prep boys are mentioned affectionately multiple times in these brazen yearbooks.

HOLTON FACULTY APPROVED BINGE DRINKING

Scribe 84 is the yearbook for her senior year. Her name was Christine Blasey in high school, often referred to as “Chrissy”. In the image below, Blasey is pictured at a Halloween party in her junior year. The caption on the right says:

“Lastly one cannot fail to mention the climax of the junior social scene, the party. Striving to extend our educational experience beyond the confines of the classroom, we played such intellectually stimulating games as Quarters, Mexican Dice and everyone’s favorite, Pass-Out, which usually resulted from the aforementioned two.”

The Halloween party pictured above would have taken place within sixteen weeks of the alleged assault, which Blasey claims happened in the Summer of ’82, after her sophomore year.

10th grade seems to have been a ritual initiation into the “Holton party scene”. Another sophomore girl threw multiple all night benders, the highlight of which featured a male erotic dancer in gold g-string:

[SCRIBE 84, pgs. 144-145, looking back on Blasey’s sophomore & junior years ]

1982 was a particularly wild year and Scribe 82 published multiple pictures of minors drinking heavily, beer cans stacked up, liquor repeatedly glorified, "boys, beer and “the ‘Zoo’ atmosphere”. The caption on the right side of the image mocks the faculty and parents, “Come on, you’re really too young to drink.”

[Scribe 82]

[Scribe 82]

Numerous passages in the yearbooks discuss the drunken keg parties held while parents were away from home:

[Scribe 84]

Scribe 83 joyfully recalls partying with the boys from Georgetown Prep, Kavanaugh’s high school. The editors captioned a collage of alcohol themed photos as follows:

“In case you weren’t into the Holton party scene, here is a brief glimpse at one of the calmer get-togethers.”

FACULTY APPROVED RACSIM AT HOLTON-ARMS

Another disturbing aspect of these yearbooks is evidence of overt racism therein. I debated long and hard as to whether to include the following pages. But it’s important that we closely examine the privileged Holton-Arms culture while Christine Blasey was a student there.

Seeing such insensitive racism in action at this prestigious girls academy, attended by mostly white rich girls, provides context of the very privileged attitude exhibited by the Holton-Arms all female student body. That the Holton girls got these yearbooks approved by faculty and paid for by their parents shows just how powerful they were in their own right at such a young age.

And the fact that Holton-Arms had these yearbooks scrubbed from the web - just as Christine Blasey Ford came forward with her allegation against Brett Kavanaugh - proves that they still know how to dominate. In doing so, they prevented the nation from weighing relevant facts. This is why I have chosen to include the following ugliness in the report.

The image below is taken from Scribe 84, Blasey’s senior year edition of Scribe. There are two very disturbing examples of racism in it. Bottom right hand corner:

“At Cheryl’s multi-class party…[Redacted name] came as an uncanny Buckwheat, although she washed the makeup and afro off before the guys showed up.”

[Scribe 84, pg. 150]

You may be thinking that it was just one mean girl being insensitive, not reflective of the greater Holton-Arms society at large. But when we expand the page the caption was taken from, at the top is a black girl with an afro. This is one of the very few images found in those yearbooks featuring an African-American. It does not seem like a coincidence, but rather a probative example of Holton culture.

[Scribe 84, pg. 150]

Now scan the previous caption from pg.150 of Scribe 84, this time down the left side. The editors discuss a house party where, “we were confronted by…a pair of veiled terrorists, [two redacted names], were the guns real or did you just want to get served first?”

Then turn back to pg. 148, where the two Holton girls are pictured in makeshift burqas, holding automatic pistols:

[Scribe 84, pg. 148]

Also note that at the bottom of the caption above, the girls mention their male conquests with great pride:

“No longer confining ourselves to the walls of Landon and Prep, we plunged into the waters of St. John and Gonzaga with much success.”

FACULTY APPROVED SEXUAL PROMISCUITY

Scribe 82, pg. 260, shows racy images, including three minors dressed provocatively as Playboy bunnies. The caption states:

“Beach week culminated the year for those of us lucky enough to go. With school and our minds in temporary recess, we were able to release all those troubling inhibitions of the past year. While dancing in the middle of coastal Highway, Ann [redacted last name] and friends picked up some men who passed out in their apartment…”

Read the whole page. It has some weird Hitler jokes as well.

[Scribe 82, pg. 260]

Now we turn to the final sentiments from Scribe 84, Chrissy Blasey’s senior year at Holton-Arms. Page 261 gives the parting sentiment of her six-year Holton experience. There are two relevant quotes. The first characterizes the senior girls as sexual predators upon younger boys:

“Other seniors preferred to expand their horizons and date younger men, usually sophomores, who could bring the vitality and freshness of innocence to a relationship.”

The Holton girls clearly portray themselves as the sexual predators here.

LET’S TALK ABOUT MEMORY

In conclusion, please look again at the page above. In the final passage, the joy of passing out and forgetting everything you did the night before is praised:

“And there were always parties to celebrate any occasion. Although these parties are no doubt unforgettable, they are only a memory lapse for most, since loss of consciousness is often an integral part of the party scene.”

Published September 19, 2018 by CULT OF THE 1ST AMENDMENT.
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She was a 15-year-old who admitted being at parties where underage drinking was the norm...not good and certainly not conducive to a safe environment...you may recall hearing that when asked why she didn’t tell her parents, she answered that she didn’t want to get in trouble...a good indication that she knew she was where she should not have been and doing what she should not have been doing.

Now, even if every word in the above is true, how does this excuse Kavanaugh from being honest while appearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee for consideration of being seated on the SCOTUS for the rest of his life??? And BTW, this is not his first case of misleading and evasive statements as well as dishonesty before the Senate...

There is a meme going around now that indicates that Dr Ford said she used her cell phone to call a friend to pick her up. Of course she didn’t say that, but it is being plastered all over social media...and many of those who believe all the dishonest crap Kavanaugh has said probably believe this as well.

IT IS NOT THE DEED, IT IS ALWAYS THE COVERUP! People never learn.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No 15 year old had a cell phone in 1982!!!

On September 21, 1983, Motorola made history when the FCC approved the 8000X, the world's first commercial portable cell phone.

Another thing, public records show that Safeway didn't open until 1986. Maybe she was think a different store where Mark Judge worked.
    Last edited by sundealer; October 2nd, 2018 at 12:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No 15 year old had a cell phone in 1982!!!

On September 21, 1983, Motorola made history when the FCC approved the 8000X, the world's first commercial portable cell phone.
    Exactly!!! And they cost several thousands of $$$...but, there were internet trolls busy developing memes that said she claimed to have used a cell phone...however, I actually heard her say she couldn’t remember how she got home. She never mentioned a cell phone.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said early on that I wasn’t convinced that the actions of a teenager and early college should necessarily be disqualifying for an appointment to the Supreme Court, especially in light of decades of a proven track record; however, currently being dishonest is IMO. ITS THE ATTEMPTED COVERUP AND LYING ABOUT IT THAT SHOULD DISQUALIFY HIM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly!!! And they cost several thousands of $$$...but, there were internet trolls busy developing memes that said she claimed to have used a cell phone...however, I actually heard her say she couldn’t remember how she got home. She never mentioned a cell phone.
    You might want to reread her testimony.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might want to reread her testimony.

I watched it, every word. Are you suggesting she did say it?

https://good-speedcars.com/did-chris...in-1982/99609/
    Last edited by KathyInAR; October 2nd, 2018 at 12:50 PM.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the big deal about seating this guy? Why not, since there is so much BS surrounding him go to option two and move on. Why is there always drama and crap attached to this president? Hell there was a vacancy for over 400 days when the repubs wouldn't give the candidate a hearing.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He said that the three people who Dr. Ford identified as being at "the house" have issued sworn statements saying, "it did not happen"...and that is not what they said at all. As a intellectually gifted Federal Appeals Court judge, he knows the difference in "...it did not happen..." and "...I do not recall..." His statement was deliberately misleading and an untruth (otherwise known as a lie) while under oath to tell the truth. It is easy to just blow it off and say, he just made a tiny mistake...but, he is a judge and I'm sure wouldn't allow anyone to get away with that in the court while testifying. It is obvious that he is intellectually gifted as to have been so totally involved in sports, all the underage drinking, and full social life he was able to stay at the top of his class...a person like that who is also a judge and testifying under oath doesn't make those kinds of errors...if they do, they have no business sitting on any bench, much less the Supreme Court.

The statements of those three people were read, and not a one of them said, "it did not happen"...
    Ok so his statement was a derived conclusion of what was said by those who she said was in attendance. He did not quote them word by word but as a conclusion of those words, Kinda like most of the reconstruction of the event,as she testified were she derives conclusions of when who and why by other events and timelines , the Only thing she testified to being from memory was the laughter.

however when we look at the statements, at least this one even CNN says it
    Former classmate of Kavanaugh's denies being at party in sexual assault allegation

" Smyth says in his statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee. "I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh."
    so how can you say it was misleading , they have no recollection of any "party" that matches the description, any other wording would be impossible because Ford omits any factual details that could be denied. And really if there was a situation like described, wouldn't the rest of the group notice that 1 of the 2 girls left early and upset, that there might have been a conversation as to whats her problem?

Leland Keyser, Patrick Smyth, and Mark Judge all said they have no knowledge or recollection "No Knowledge" is a denial.

as far as the July first gtg Tim Gaudette, (timmy's place) was not near the country club or fit the house as she described.
    Also she reluctantly revealed she had dated Chris Garrett, who was called “Squi” and also resembles Kavanaugh. he is listed as being at the July 1st gtg, surely she would have remembered his name as an attendee.

there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    What is the big deal about seating this guy? Why not, since there is so much BS surrounding him go to option two and move on. Why is there always drama and crap attached to this president? Hell there was a vacancy for over 400 days when the repubs wouldn't give the candidate a hearing.
    Because if this man is denied over a false accusation , no qualified person in his right mind will accept a nomination target in the future. We can not, and must not allow unsubstantiated accusations to disrupt the process.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast