Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: You Can Fool...

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: You Can Fool...

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    She was a 15-year-old who admitted being at parties where underage drinking was the norm...not good and certainly not conducive to a safe environment...you may recall hearing that when asked why she didn’t tell her parents, she answered that she didn’t want to get in trouble...a good indication that she knew she was where she should not have been and doing what she should not have been doing.

Now, even if every word in the above is true, how does this excuse Kavanaugh from being honest while appearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee for consideration of being seated on the SCOTUS for the rest of his life??? And BTW, this is not his first case of misleading and evasive statements as well as dishonesty before the Senate...

There is a meme going around now that indicates that Dr Ford said she used her cell phone to call a friend to pick her up. Of course she didn’t say that, but it is being plastered all over social media...and many of those who believe all the dishonest crap Kavanaugh has said probably believe this as well.

IT IS NOT THE DEED, IT IS ALWAYS THE COVERUP! People never learn.
    and what of the extensive removal and banning of the above article's author, his social media accounts and blog spot page and photos is that is being covered up?
    This shows that she was wise to drinking and it was a part of the culture, was she drunk? or did she have just one beer? did her memory become embellished over time to fit her research ? Maybe to the point she believes something she saw in a movie happened to her?

Exactly!!! And they cost several thousands of $$$...but, there were internet trolls busy developing memes that said she claimed to have used a cell phone...however, I actually heard her say she couldn’t remember how she got home. She never mentioned a cell phone.
    I love how several articles who speculate on how she might have got home all include some sort of vehicle, but none speculate on the obvious, we walked places before we got cars back then, and they may have had public transportation.

The thing that troubles me, Is if she has continued to have a claustrophobic need for two front doors to avoid being Trapped, and that is a result of this alleged incident, it seems like she would recall where the house was along with the details of the interior.
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated
    Likes Jeffrey liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone with even a smidgen of legal experience knows that, “I don’t recall...” in no matter, shape or form means, “Did not happen.” And this man is purported by many to be a gifted legal scholar and Federal Appeals Court Judge worthy to sit on the Supreme Court. There was no logical reason for him to “come to this collusion” except to be deceptive (and to hope that others who aren’t as learned and smart as he would buy his words as gospel) and wishful thinking.

There is absolutely no reason why Smyth would remember—Dr Ford said he was downstairs, and she did not tell him then or ever. He was listed several times, as being at small gatherings that included Kavanaugh and Judge to drink beer, on Kavanaugh’s calendar during the time period in question. So, does that mean the calendars are wrong? IMO it is not surprising that people who are not involved in certain acts being described, and didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary would remember one particular incident among many of the same in close proximity of each other, 36 years later. The only person who could recall is Judge, an alleged accomplice so there is about zero chance of him “recalling” even if he still has enough brain cells left to remember. Why do you think people often, when making sworn statements or testifying say, “I can’t recall” instead of a more definitive statement? It is almost impossible to prove if a person can remember something or not—much easier to prove if a person makes a false statement. There is a reason that the “I can’t recall” has become a punch line or joke. Of course, sometimes it is true.

Even the person who this allegedly happened too has lost many of the facts. (Much like the instance when that guy tried to reach under my skirt, I even can see that skirt in my mind’s eye. But I can’ recall anything but those very few seconds or minute; and, I was a grown woman in my 30’s, I wasn’t scared, wasn’t hurt, hadn’t consumed any alcohol or traumatized). That is a primary reason for statutes of limitations, witnesses get confused about facts, they forget, so on and so forth...hell, maybe the person who got her home hasn’t come forth because they died...I mean as long as we are going to make conjecture.

I have absolutely no knowledge of trigonometry, does that mean that I have denied it exist?
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    What is the big deal about seating this guy? Why not, since there is so much BS surrounding him go to option two and move on. Why is there always drama and crap attached to this president? Hell there was a vacancy for over 400 days when the repubs wouldn't give the candidate a hearing.
    IMO, if he is voted down it is going to be because he was not honest and tried to deceive the committee and thus the Senate about his earlier life, which would likely be overlooked, had he only be honest about it and not the allegation which opened the floodgate. Funny how things work out sometimes and to quote Kavanaugh, “What goes around, comes around.”
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can’t help but wonder where the concern for “fairness” was when the Republicans denied even a hearing for Obama’s nominee when there was still nearly a year left in his term. They have no high ground here, they are still in the swamp...only deeper and more mired in the slime.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    The thing that troubles me, Is if she has continued to have a claustrophobic need for two front doors to avoid being Trapped, and that is a result of this alleged incident, it seems like she would recall where the house was along with the details of the interior.
    Yet made it through college in a dorm room!!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone with even a smidgen of legal experience knows that, “I don’t recall...” in no matter, shape or form means, “Did not happen.” And this man is purported by many to be a gifted legal scholar and Federal Appeals Court Judge worthy to sit on the Supreme Court. There was no logical reason for him to “come to this collusion” except to be deceptive (and to hope that others who aren’t as learned and smart as he would buy his words as gospel) and wishful thinking.

There is absolutely no reason why Smyth would remember—Dr Ford said he was downstairs, and she did not tell him then or ever. He was listed several times, as being at small gatherings that included Kavanaugh and Judge to drink beer, on Kavanaugh’s calendar during the time period in question. So, does that mean the calendars are wrong? IMO it is not surprising that people who are not involved in certain acts being described, and didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary would remember one particular incident among many of the same in close proximity of each other, 36 years later. The only person who could recall is Judge, an alleged accomplice so there is about zero chance of him “recalling” even if he still has enough brain cells left to remember. Why do you think people often, when making sworn statements or testifying say, “I can’t recall” instead of a more definitive statement? It is almost impossible to prove if a person can remember something or not—much easier to prove if a person makes a false statement. There is a reason that the “I can’t recall” has become a punch line or joke. Of course, sometimes it is true.

Even the person who this allegedly happened too has lost many of the facts. (Much like the instance when that guy tried to reach under my skirt, I even can see that skirt in my mind’s eye. But I can’ recall anything but those very few seconds or minute; and, I was a grown woman in my 30’s, I wasn’t scared, wasn’t hurt, hadn’t consumed any alcohol or traumatized). That is a primary reason for statutes of limitations, witnesses get confused about facts, they forget, so on and so forth...hell, maybe the person who got her home hasn’t come forth because they died...I mean as long as we are going to make conjecture.

I have absolutely no knowledge of trigonometry, does that mean that I have denied it exist?
    There is no proof of a negative, you can not prove something did not happen without a smidgen of proof to confront..
    In absence of any physical proof or collaborating memories we have to consider that there was nothing to be recalled.
    Dr Ford may be having a difficult time distinguishing between facts and assumptions based on circumstance that fill a void in her memory. Ig. wanting to know the time which judge worked at the supermarket to give a more accurate time of the event. This not the same as collaborating something in a photo to other documented events to establish a time. I find it difficult to believe she has chronomic recollection of the period of elapsed time between those memories yet cant recall any other event in her own history directly preceding or following which she could document with some research. I even have to wonder if its weeks months or maybe even a different year. how could she have nothing less than 12 years following while fighting with her husband over a remodel and becoming so wigged out they had to seek counsel.

I had an experience with Dianetics the had me recall some very early events and afterwards collaborated them with photos of the period and conversations with family , and now those memories of a 2 and 3 year old are much more panoramic and vivid and include multiple movies in my head that I know are constructed and stitched together from other peoples recounting. Yet they are as real to my mind as the vivid accounts and images of dreams i had at 5 or 6, and if those were not fantastical dreams, reality is not what we think it is or I'm some kinda special. in other words reconstructed assumptions are fallible and appear the same as other memories of fantasy and can grow or become embellished by other influences.

Romanticism and reason at odds denigrating any truth it is impractical to base contemporary decisions on these. Even if we assume that something happened that was inconsequential how much has it grown in her mind and been romanticized in his. What if a drunken accident or confusion became two different tales in 1982 because she never addressed it at the time. what if she was the one drunk and falling down and confused and the laughter was because of something not nefarious, maybe that humiliation has been repressed and reconstructed as something else.
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated
    Likes Jeffrey liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if she totally lied about the whole thing, that does not excuse the fact that he has most likely been dishonest about his behavior in the far distant past which probably would have no bearing on whether he should be seated or not, except that the dishonesty has occurred within the past week, as well as other appearances before the Senate on other issues more recently. IMO a Supreme Court Justice must be absolutely above reproach and non-partisan and again IMO he has proven himself to be neither, all by himself without the help of anyone else. I suspect what we saw last week is the real Brett Kavanaugh. Of course, I fully expect him to be confirmed, almost regardless of what the FBI turns in.

Already we we are being told the FBI results will not be released to the public; in the beginning it was almost impossibly narrow in scope even though trump lied and said the FBI had full rein; my understanding is that the FBI requested a little more leeway and it was granted...

Being appointed to the Supreme Court is not an entitlement or something someone deserves. It should be that the Supreme Court, and the American citizens, are entitled to and deserve the very best our land can produce.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because if this man is denied over a false accusation , no qualified person in his right mind will accept a nomination target in the future. We can not, and must not allow unsubstantiated accusations to disrupt the process.
    I said earlier they were both credible. But his emotional performance and lack of control makes me wonder. This was not a trial more of an interview or rebuttal. I wonder how the perception would be if she was up second.

Anyway we will know what the feds come up with in a couple of days.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said earlier they were both credible. But his emotional performance and lack of control makes me wonder. This was not a trial more of an interview or rebuttal. I wonder how the perception would be if she was up second.

Anyway we will know what the feds come up with in a couple of days.
    ...or not, much of the Senate is saying they will no release it. The FBI can't release it; and I imagine the White House won't, the president will no doubt lie as he has all along about the investigation.

Of course it will be leaked, but there will be no way for the public to know what is true in it and what is not...if it is not released.

I think that a whole lot of what he said was truthful, it was the parts that he omitted and wasn't truth that I think are so damning...and for no reason, I don't think any of the Senators care that at 17 or even 21 he was drinking a lot of beer and got aggressive and belligerent when doing so. It's what he has done the last 30 years or so...to include being honest and not lie to make himself look like a candidate for sainthood. And then it appears there is a whole bunch of the GOP senators that don't even care about that. It is as if we are heading for anarchy.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the way the Newsweek video the article links to has cc which were not automated and quote the reporter as saying what we all could have misheard.
    Name:  notthinking.PNG
Views: 21
Size:  1.41 MB

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides the article, the first video is on point!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...tter/23549287/

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides the article, the first video is on point!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...tter/23549287/
    He said think. WH changed it to thank.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even with the changed verbiage, it is still a typically rude trump comment ...

Name:  thinking to thanking.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  33.6 KB

Telling the reporter that she never thanks after her having just said "thank you"... is no more less offensive than saying she never thinks, if one thinks that is what they heard.

Don't these people ever get tired of trying to pull his fat out of the fire? It must get exhausting and nevermind* embarrassing for those who do it.

*Yeah, I know that "nevermind" isn't a real word...but, it is one of my favorite. Maybe some day it will be added to the dictionary.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; October 3rd, 2018 at 10:46 AM.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If people are good with his rudeness and insulting behavior and in defending it, that sorta tell you a lot about the person defending the behavior imo
    Likes slick liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I don't know wtf that was all about. Whoever was responsible to make the transcript failed big time if they were told to alter it they should speak out , however trying to find more on the responsible party it appears that the "current" White House stenographers have made copious errors in the last year. There is no defence for altering the record, however the live interaction mis-heard words and the response I have no issue with.
    If people are good with his rudeness and insulting behavior and in defending it, that sorta tell you a lot about the person defending the behavior imo
    I'm not good with it, trust me cringe is expected now days, I don't like a lot of the asinine remarks by trump and his distractors, I despise his overuse of hyperbole and insincere over the top Adjectives, Adverbs and Gerunds. I would not be a personal friend or enjoy spending time with him. Because HE HAS A FAKE PERSONA.

I just don't see it as the most important aspect of the POTUS to be likable, Just as I see the news focusing on irrelevant topics and petty asinine questions that promote and encourage his defensive posture.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I don't know wtf that was all about. Whoever was responsible to make the transcript failed big time if they were told to alter it they should speak out , however trying to find more on the responsible party it appears that the "current" White House stenographers have made copious errors in the last year. There is no defence for altering the record, however the live interaction mis-heard words and the response I have no issue with.

I'm not good with it, trust me cringe is expected now days, I don't like a lot of the asinine remarks by trump and his distractors, I despise his overuse of hyperbole and insincere over the top Adjectives, Adverbs and Gerunds. I would not be a personal friend or enjoy spending time with him. Because HE HAS A FAKE PERSONA.

I just don't see it as the most important aspect of the POTUS to be likable, Just as I see the news focusing on irrelevant topics and petty asinine questions that promote and encourage his defensive posture.
    A simple statement, if "they" felt it was necessary, that he misunderstood or misheard what he thought the reporter said could have been made...there was no "cleaning" it up, either way it was rude and insulting. It matters not that the person who was responsible for "writing" and trying to clean it up a bit missed the mark. It was his intention to be rude, and he was successful. "You're not thinking" or "you're not thanking" are both equally rude statements IMO.

I just knew that after having been interactive with you for at least the past 20 years or so on this other forums and others (DBNJ, Calc's, PalmCoast. biz, FlaglerChat, etc.) that no matter how hard you try to defend trump, that you DO NOT approve of much of his behavior. That said, IMO while you don't think "likable" to be a requirement for a president, honesty and decency should be--and these attributes will generally translate into if not likability at least not the vile vitriol that he elicits with his lying and behavior. Americans and the world have a right to expect better, and Americans should demand it.

Speaking of bad behavior...It was obvious the past few days that trump really was trying not to attack Dr. Ford as I am sure he had been advised what bad form that would be...I think he struggled with it but did a pretty good job of it for 3-4 days; but, true to form he just couldn't contain himself and the ugliness that stains his White House and administration reared its ugly head...in Mississippi and I'm sure elsewhere to come.

trump is the one who provides the fodder for the press that he gets...he wants better press, be a better person.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; October 3rd, 2018 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks ROOT thanked for this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just knew that after having been interactive with you for at least the past 20 years or so on this other forums and others (DBNJ, Calc's, PalmCoast. biz, FlaglerChat, etc.) that no matter how hard you try to defend trump, that you DO NOT approve of much of his behavior. .
    My God its been a long time i think 20 is a bit much but 16 definitely my Online presence in Flagler begin somewhere around the fall of 2002 and I've been providing counter arguments since. My political views have been influenced by good debate and bad, my spelling and grammar have improved 100 fold but most valuable of all is the real friends I have made. On the darker side My faith in humanity has waned, I have become more cynical and cautious due to the behavior i have seen go down.
    Likes sundealer liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd urge you or anybody else to read Woodwards book Fear. It is interesting as hell. Explains a lot of the inner workings of the WH and how decisions are arrived at.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking for a minute if he had a news conference and nobody showed up. That would be interesting 'cause it has always has to be about him.
    Take away his pulpit.
    Likes KathyInAR, ROOT liked this post

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast