Thread: Caturday

Cooter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Caturday

[/img]Testing to see how much I forgot
    Last edited by bustersmom; October 1st, 2018 at 04:25 PM.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Caturday

Just let us know if you need help posting pictures...start by selecting the icon above that is square and to the right globe looking icon with the X in it.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Cooter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK but it asks for url, most of my photos come from pinterest no url, I click the picture, then go to site type in click in the middle, pick paste numbers and letters come up then hit submit, when I was fooling around this morning, it worked here the photo was there in front of "testing to see how much I forgot" but now photo is gone.

Cooter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/img]

Post amended automatically

Like above, picture is there but then it was gone.

Post amended automatically

Seems like when I leave the site the photo leaves to ????? could very well be me, been a long day.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is how I post a picture, there may be another way but this is the one I know.

First I find a picture I want to post, and I save it to "Pictures" in Microsoft WORD; I right click it and assign a name to it and then click on the "JPEG" extension.

Then in CrackerCoast, I click on the picture icon and when it opens I select the "from computer" tab at the top of the opened box, and then I click on "choose file" and then "Pictures" opens and I select the picture and then click on "OPEN" and this places the name of the picture file next to the "choose file"...the click on the "upload files" and it places the picture in your posting box. You can put multiple pictures in the same posting box.

If someone else knows a less cumbersome or quicker way, please chime in here.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chewbacca would like to help...

Cooter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy McDugal View Post
    Chewbacca would like to help...

I think Chewy is just about the cutest little pup I have ever seen, but...

Name:  dog on chair.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  103.6 KB

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK there are a couple of things that help and that hinder, the image code is [IMG]
    The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately many if not most of the previous Caturday post by calc were ruined when we ran this mod and discovered some of the sites using this protection.
    now one might say its kinda like stealing content and they have a right to protect content and force you to go there and see the ads on their hosted page, HOWEVER Not one of those sites can demonstrate ownership of the original images and I believe that memes should be free ranging.
    and as part of CC's effort to protect its members from tracking by other people and websites I installed this so content can not be changed remotely or used to collect data like the IPs of each viewer.
    below is a link to one of them that partially survived

http://crackercoast.com/crackerchat/...Until-Caturday

this is what it looks like with the codes inactive

Name:  hot.PNG
Views: 21
Size:  65.7 KB
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Cooter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/img]

Cooter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The above is exactly what I wanted, and it was easy, and the size is right, I think.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bustersmom View Post
    The above is exactly what I wanted, and it was easy, and the size is right, I think.
    well crap, that site is doing it, don't give up, I want to make it easy but I may have to do some hacking just checking a couple of things reusing old attachments from the menu
    Name:  funny-pictures-c&#97.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  34.8 KBName:  tup_psa.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  37.2 KBName:  copycat.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  54.0 KB
    kinda like the server bill in August
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH
    Thanks KathyInAR thanked for this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/48/2d/00/4...crazy-cats.jpg

well i figured out cheezburger it works by adding the image extension im unsure about pinterest , as they do the same thing rehosting images from other sites, but the really make it a pain if you don't log in however the drag and drop url has an extension

you can make the post appear with codes inactive by pressing the top left button in the editor this is the change i made to the original url
    Name:  fix.PNG
Views: 20
Size:  7.6 KB
    Name:  fixed.PNG
Size:  7.8 KB
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last one from pinterest worked

now ill try the URL attachment with the host local checked
    Name:  bd4e94c9b93889be708cfec69724656f.jpg
Size:  122.0 KB

now i wonder if the URL from google image search will embed
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  e51e13ba854f87a03b57ca14b1d7c4be--cat-memes-funny-animal-pictures.jpg
Size:  39.5 KB

okay give it a try question ill try to help
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ROOT, I love these even ifín it ainít Caturday!!!

Cooter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have to admit I don't understand much of that, the way I do it worked with pinterest and cheezburger as well as some odd ball ones I use once in a while, but there were some sites it didn't work on, what I did was find a photo, click on it, comes up with "copy photo or copy address" something like that, click on one of them, then go to FC, log on, go to Caturday put in click in the middle, then paste and photo comes up click submit. Did the same when I did it here, photo came up perfect, it was so easy but when I went in just now my comments are there but the photo is gone. This way is how OldSeaDog showed me when he asked me to take over Caturday said it was a lot easier and faster than how I was doing it, (use to put the photo on my machine, resize it, then move it to FC, etc) I'm sure there was more but its been awhile and I've forgotten.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bustersmom View Post
    Have to admit I don't understand much of that, the way I do it worked with pinterest and cheezburger as well as some odd ball ones I use once in a while, but there were some sites it didn't work on, what I did was find a photo, click on it, comes up with "copy photo or copy address" something like that, click on one of them, then go to FC, log on, go to Caturday put in click in the middle, then paste and photo comes up click submit. Did the same when I did it here, photo came up perfect, it was so easy but when I went in just now my comments are there but the photo is gone. This way is how OldSeaDog showed me when he asked me to take over Caturday said it was a lot easier and faster than how I was doing it, (use to put the photo on my machine, resize it, then move it to FC, etc) I'm sure there was more but its been awhile and I've forgotten.
    Try just holding the cursor over the image on another site and dragging it into the post. (should be the same as copy and paste ) This works most of the time but there may be a problem in that it drags an invisible placeholder over instead, webpages are layered . In the end though when you pull back the curtains and look at the raw text of the post it will look like above. If its on your computer it has to be uploaded.

on a site I used to post pictures daily I would just put everything into a text file with the URL of the images on my webserver and the bracketed codes then could just paste the 8 picture limit at that site in subsiquant post.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Cooter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likes ROOT liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast