Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A trump FAN

Default A trump FAN

Another kook fan of trump, arrested in south Fl. on bomb charges
    Thumbs Up Fastcar liked this post

Default Re: A trump FAN

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Another kook fan of trump, arrested in south Fl. on bomb charges
    Trump encouraged violence. Now the members of his cult are doing his bidding. No surprise here.
    He means the party of No Care!!
    Thumbs Up slick liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Guess he took the hateful rhetoric that trump spews to heart...a good leader (I always have to laugh when I think/speak/write the words “trump” and “good leader” together) realizes that words matter and that they are often heard by crazy people. A bad leader either doesn’t know or care or both.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/26/suspe...sayoc-8079040/
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Yup, he's a member of the cult.

he's a winner alright, this is what a trump rally will breed?
    Last edited by slick; October 26th, 2018 at 03:35 PM.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Y'all make me laugh.
    Remember the Democrat that sent ricin to Repub'?
    Or the D shooter that shot the R Congressman?
    Or the recent events where people can't enjoy an evening out?

Go back over the last 18 months. You will find most troubles begin with thw whinny D's.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Thumbs Up R2D2, Instigator, Jeffrey liked this post
    Gong slick GROAN

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Guess he took the hateful rhetoric that trump spews to heart...a good leader (I always have to laugh when I think/speak/write the words “trump” and “good leader” together) realizes that words matter and that they are often heard by crazy people. A bad leader either doesn’t know or care or both.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/26/suspe...sayoc-8079040/
    lets not forget, 2 of these victims have recently been vocally encouraging incivility Maybe they confused him.
    The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH
    Thumbs Up R2D2, Jeffrey liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    lets not forget, 2 of these victims have recently been vocally encouraging incivility Maybe they confused him.
    Incivility doesn’t mean violence ... https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incivility

However, saying that a guy who body slams a reporter, is my kind of guy has “violence” written all over it. Saying that one will pay the fines, bail and/or attorney fees for folks committing assaults at one’s rally sorta invites or encourages violence.

trump clearly owns this...
    Last edited by KathyInAR; October 26th, 2018 at 07:17 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Y'all make me laugh.
    Remember the Democrat that sent ricin to Repub'?
    Or the D shooter that shot the R Congressman?
    Or the recent events where people can't enjoy an evening out?

Go back over the last 18 months. You will find most troubles begin with thw whinny D's.
    I don’t recall anyone saying they thought any of that was okay. And as for public officials getting yelled at because of their deplorable actions is a far cry from being sent a pipe bomb, wouldn’t you say?

And here http://crackercoast.com/crackerchat/...ighlight=Ricin ROOT told us that it was whole castor beans (I do recall reading later that the envelopes contained crushed castor beans, so I really don’t know which it was). Also, I can’t recall that it was stated what his political affiliation is; however, it was revealed that he was a Navy veteran and he sent it to the White House and the Pentagon which indicates that his issue may have been more with the military and not a political party. I also know that while fairly rare it is not unusual for some idiots to send envelopes with powdered sugar or corn starch in them to various politically associated people of all stripes.

Okay, here is the rest or at least a part of the rest (still don’t know the why?) of the story...seems the Navy veteran who sent the castor/ricin beans was discharged in 2002 from the Navy after 4 years as an E-2. For those of you who might not know that is only one grade above a recruit. This is a good indication that he received either a court martial or one or more cases of non-judicial punishments.

Oh, and by the way in 2007, he registered as a Republican.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...-allen-1151638

If the info in the below link is accurate, he surely has some serious issues...

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/william-clyde-allen-iii/
    Last edited by KathyInAR; October 26th, 2018 at 07:19 PM.

Here is an up to date article and the Attorney General's speech (news conference), as well as the FBI's Director and others, about the arrest of the man alleged to have mailed these bombs. I found the video to be informative and detailed.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...cord/23572918/
    Last edited by KathyInAR; October 26th, 2018 at 10:44 PM.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Biden says he would 'beat the hell' out of Trump if in high school

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/21/polit...ump/index.html

Biden says he would 'beat the hell' out of Trump if in high school

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/21/polit...ump/index.html
    While that was a stupid remark by Biden, it isn't quite the same as showing admiration for others to commit violence on one's behalf or violence committed in the here and now. "If I was in high school," sounds like it was referring more about how high school boys might act rather than rational grown up mature men.

trump seems to have "a thing" about men who are violent and evil and control people, their own people, by death and violence. E.g., Putin, Kim, Duterte...and when Gaddafi couldn't find a place to pitch his tent in NYC, trump offered to let him do so in his front yard.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; October 27th, 2018 at 10:52 AM.

Blog Entries

All y'all live in FL and know that you can't leave anything in the sun with out it fading.
    So please explain why all the stickers on the van look brand new?
    And how he got away with having the passenger window covered without being pulled over?
    Hell, cops pull people over for having their tint too dark!!

Maybe the van is a second vehicle that was kept garaged and he only brought it out to play, or, maybe he just decided to decorate it when he started making bombs and mailing them to noted Democrats.

Don't tell me you are subscribing to the conspiracy theory that he really is a Democrat who is impersonating a Republican to make "them look bad." He registered as a Republican in 2016. Nothing has been said that he was ever registered as anything else. Being that he has an active criminal background it is possible that he didn't even have the right to vote legally. So, he could have never voted before or been registered before...maybe even his registering in 2016 was illegal. (The ideas that I posted about his voting or lack thereof are only guesses of mine, I have no absolute knowledge.)

It has been reported that his DNA and fingerprints were all over the pipe bomb mailings. There was "material" found in his home.

Here is a YouTube video of him at a trump rally in 2017, and info about his social media postings:

Edited to show this video from his former employer: (she speaks to his van saying that he drove it to work with the signs all over it, so that blows my guesses above)

Last edited by KathyInAR; October 27th, 2018 at 11:16 AM.

All y'all live in FL and know that you can't leave anything in the sun with out it fading.
    So please explain why all the stickers on the van look brand new?
    And how he got away with having the passenger window covered without being pulled over?
    Hell, cops pull people over for having their tint too dark!!
    A vinyl sticker will last a year or two. Cops were probably too busy doing other stuff to bother with his passenger window.

I haven't heard of a cop pulling anybody over for window tint lately. Kinda hard to cite somebody for a tint violation when the tint on the patrol car is darker.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    A vinyl sticker will last a year or two. Cops were probably too busy doing other stuff to bother with his passenger window.

I haven't heard of a cop pulling anybody over for window tint lately. Kinda hard to cite somebody for a tint violation when the tint on the patrol car is darker.
    Did some looking around. Maybe the cops didn't bother him because his passenger door window isn't covered with anything. Scroll through and you can see it is clear.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...211047530.html
    Thumbs Up ROOT liked this post

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

I'm not exactly a fan of shapiro or gavin, but it auto played after the video that Kathy posted, the key thing he said was this guy WAS ARRESTED FOR BOMB THREATS IN 2002. CLEARLY CRAZY BEFORE TRUMP.
    his other argument is that the media is making things more volatile , That I agree with completely and why I avoid it as much as possible until I have to reference it to argue some rational thought I had on an outlandish claim posted here.

The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH
    Thumbs Up Jeffrey, R2D2 liked this post

!Yes, this guy has a long history of craziness, and trump with his crazy and lying rhetoric is just the catalyst to bring more of it on. Kinda like the “devil made me do it” or poking a sleeping alligator with a big stick and then being surprised when it awakens and it bites the leg off the guy poking it. trump has a way of bringing out the worse in the worse of us, it is his “leading by example” ...
    Last edited by KathyInAR; October 28th, 2018 at 06:17 AM.

LOL Jeffrey Laughed at this post

An interesting article with info from people who knew Cesar Sayoc. It seems that even though he claimed to be Native American at times, his family heritage was actually Filipino and Italian.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.cb49182bddc1