Thread: Scott Topples Nelson For U.S. Senate Seat

Post Scott Topples Nelson For U.S. Senate Seat

Tallahassee, FL –Eight years after shocking the political establishment by becoming Florida governor, Republican Rick Scott declared victory late Tuesday night in his campaign against U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson. As of midnight, Scott led by about 56,000 votes out of more than 8 million cast, or a margin of 50.35 percent to 49.65 percent. Nelson […]

Read More at News Daytona Beach
    Likes Jeffrey liked this post

Default Re: Scott Topples Nelson For U.S. Senate Seat

Scott wins again!!! Life member now!!!!!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Default Re: Scott Topples Nelson For U.S. Senate Seat

And btw, "In a statement from Nelson's office, the longtime incumbent said Scott had prematurely declared victory in the race, which CNN has not yet called." CNN or should I say 'Clinton News Network': : Your predictions suck and you know it. Nobody can nor should be able to predict an outcome of anything anyway, well what can I say, I knew Greasy Palms Gullum and ole sunken eyes nellie would lose, so yeh, I'm guilty of predictions myself,but hey, at least I'm right! Well, FOX called it like it is, so hey CNN, who the EF do you POS's think you are anyway?? An e-news rag, that's what, and FAKE on top of that!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.