Thread: The Demon Obama

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries

Default The Demon Obama

Obama trying to change the world while president.

http://bigamericannews.com/2015/03/2..._BDapv4vdCwTPg
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Demon Obama

The is no end to his devious ways.

http://bigamericannews.com/2015/03/0...-hour-earlier/
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Our very gifted and special friends will believe anything coming from off the wall e-news sites. Problem is, they spread Fake News like the plague causing pandemonium and more mental instability. It's what they do, and it's their goal. Hmm, now I know why these cry babies hold so many protests so often, being so dayam confused an all.. They will believe anything they are told. Very bad schooling and educators are the cause IMHO. I really do believe this is a sickness that grabs you by the balls in old age and I 'm beginning to feel sorry for them. Don't know why though.
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Blog Entries

Another dastardly deed by Obama...

http://bigamericannews.com/2015/05/1...-chuck-norris/

Blog Entries

Yep, all these are right up there with the “Michelle Obama is really a man” and anyone believing that crappolo will believe this crappolo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Our very gifted and special friends will believe anything coming from off the wall e-news sites. Problem is, they spread Fake News like the plague causing pandemonium and more mental instability. It's what they do, and it's their goal. Hmm, now I know why these cry babies hold so many protests so often, being so dayam confused an all.. They will believe anything they are told. Very bad schooling and educators are the cause IMHO. I really do believe this is a sickness that grabs you by the balls in old age and I 'm beginning to feel sorry for them. Don't know why though.
    You should remember who invented "fake new". Many years ago in a failed effort to promote himself (big news there) trump through his misrepresentation of other started "fake news".
    I have a "Coward in Chief" who wears a Tin Hat, rather than a "Commander in Chief"
    Likes slick liked this post

Sure, I admitted what was posted here was FAKE NEWS and I don't care who it was reportedly against or about. Fake News could cause a civil war at the right moment. It could cause devastation if we wanted to run with it. I don't care who is mentioned in FAKE NEWS, we will call BS as we see it. BUT, we Trumpsters who has a great head on our shoulders should know when to call BS and when not to. NOW, back to real proven news>> Mitchelle IS a man by choice, a tranny, we all know that and agree whether you voluntarily do or not. It's true! He/she carries the package well. Can't hide it and she needs to wear something for less bump exposure. THAT is nothing new, we all new that. AND we all know that Mitchelle is not who Hussein wanted to marry in the first place. HE WAS TOLD that if he ever had a desire to be president, he better get himself aligned with the people. Now he is stuck with someone that could back hand him with one swat and send him a mile down the road before landing on soil again. I don't normally defend Obutthole but this Fake News site really stunk of Liberalness.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; December 4th, 2018 at 03:09 PM.
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    You should remember who invented "fake new". Many years ago in a failed effort to promote himself (big news there) trump through his misrepresentation of other started "fake news".
    Now there's where you are wrong. This great master of truthfulness called BS long before becoming the great president of the United States Of America. Long before the election ended and he even stated that he will slam Fake News at every turn when he encounters it. Russian Collusion reportedly started by the Liberal Extremist Demorats was Fake News and it's causing us millions of dollars to investigate but at least our great Savior found that he has corruption in his circle that he was not aware of and had he been, he would be in prison right along beside them. So go BOOOO HOOOOO and grab a tissue somewhere else. Are you an extremist or a moderate extremist? Cause any normal Democrat wouldn't go around calling any government official names. People like that don't deserve to vote for anyone in any office let-a-lone the principal's office......

Your so wrong you verge on being delusional. Just because your guy with the tin hat says BS Does Not make it so. After all it has been proven through tons of source's that he has lie over 6,000 times. That (I can't let go of the bogey man) is a all lot of FAKE NEWS!!
    I have a "Coward in Chief" who wears a Tin Hat, rather than a "Commander in Chief"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Sure, I admitted what was posted here was FAKE NEWS and I don't care who it was reportedly against or about. Fake News could cause a civil war at the right moment. It could cause devastation if we wanted to run with it. I don't care who is mentioned in FAKE NEWS, we will call BS as we see it. BUT, we Trumpsters who has a great head on our shoulders should know when to call BS and when not to. NOW, back to real proven news>> Mitchelle IS a man by choice, a tranny, we all know that and agree whether you voluntarily do or not. It's true! He/she carries the package well. Can't hide it and she needs to wear something for less bump exposure. THAT is nothing new, we all new that. AND we all know that Mitchelle is not who Hussein wanted to marry in the first place. HE WAS TOLD that if he ever had a desire to be president, he better get himself aligned with the people. Now he is stuck with someone that could back hand him with one swat and send him a mile down the road before landing on soil again. I don't normally defend Obutthole but this Fake News site really stunk of Liberalness.
    you ever made any sense in your life, or you always been an asshat?
    Likes Fastcar liked this post

Oh geeeez! Oh boy, oh no. Two girls quote me adding wrong information and accusing me of being delirious or on the verge and I'm so hurt! I'm so GD hurt I can't breath, the tears and the anger are coming to a head and I feel like.....like .....well........ A Liberal at that certain time of the month.......

then talk a walk
    Likes Fastcar, R2D2 liked this post