Default What are your plans for the day? Share them here.

Around 1pm I will be taking my Typhoon H into Flagler Beach for some beautiful video taking! First some shots of the ocean,beach, and pier at approx 400+ feet and less in some areas And I average 20 minute flights but well worth it. I will then be taking to the streets after a 100 foot launch in FOLLOW ME mode. I find that 100 feet is perfect clearance for all trees and obstacles except microwave towers and some water towers. I also like flying around water towers for great detail and getting video of what the naked eye cannot see, like the top of a water tower. I have 8 battery packs so that will be great flying time for collecting great video. The reward is always when you return home and download to see what you get. I've gotten a lot of great videos posted to my you tube channel already. I think about 50 maybe. You'd be amazed at what an $1,800 drone can do! The video is impressive and the ability to hoover and zoom is amazing as is the obstacle avoidance system! Talk laterz!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
    Likes Jeannie liked this post

Default Re: What are your plans for the day? Share them here.

Waiting for 1:00, Is it 1:00 yet?
    Last edited by slick; December 5th, 2018 at 02:02 PM.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Gosh, those videos and photos would be interesting to see...why don't you share them here at CC?
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes Fastcar, Jeannie liked this post

Good idea! Let's see the video!!

Post amended automatically

W I gotta try somethinZ

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Good idea! Let's see the video!!

W I gotta try somethinZ
    It was a joke, just a joke!
    I have a "Coward in Chief" who wears a Tin Hat, rather than a "Commander in Chief"

Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion

Did you notify the airport and control tower that you were flying within 5 miles of an airport?

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries

Today I got up early and took my hubby to physical therapy then went to my daughters and we installed one of those camera doorbells.
    Likes Jeffrey liked this post

My neighbor tried one and the salt killed it in about a month.
    I have a "Coward in Chief" who wears a Tin Hat, rather than a "Commander in Chief"

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    My neighbor tried one and the salt killed it in about a month.
    The doorbell camera or a drone or both?
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Lol! T'was the doorbell. Living beach-side the salt covers and gets into everything especially when it's real windy. Like it has been for the past week. There wasn't any real way to seal it and still permit it to function.

Regards a drone I just gotta see the pictures of today's flight.
    Likes slick liked this post

I'm about to wave the BS Flag on the "drone pictures".
    Likes slick liked this post

not a stock film, not even someone elses film, nuttin

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries

We are not close to any salt water, so hopefully the doorbell will last. Having fun watching the cars go by.
    Likes Fastcar liked this post

Getting ready to go to Target, Walmart and Home Depot. Need to pick up some edibles and a new chainsaw and a new 4 stroke weed trimmer. Home Depot is our second home since we spend almost a day a week there LOL!! I've picked up some great wood working tools, including some cool clamps last time.
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Did you pick up the drone video?? Is it time to raise the bs flag or what.

Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion