Post Concealed-Weapons Permit Process Lacked Oversight

Tallahassee, FL – A follow-up report on the handling of the stateís concealed-carry permitting process pointed to a lack of management oversight by the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, but the agency claims it is addressing the issues. The examination of the departmentís handling of the permitting program, issued Wednesday by state Auditor General […]

Read More at News Daytona Beach

Default Re: Concealed-Weapons Permit Process Lacked Oversight

I'm glad those 300 or so fraudulently obtained permits were revoked and are useless, cause if someone needs to present one for any reason, it will be confiscated. I also believe that those who applied for a CWP and that knew they shouldn't have one and should be arrested for fraud to obtain a permit to carry a firearm to which I assume they shouldn't even own which usually means they had a gun for which the reason for wanting a permit. They don't come cheap either! It's like they are implicating themselves. SCUMBAGS!!!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.