Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rolling Thunder to End 😕

Default Re: Rolling Thunder to End 😕

While we are on the subject of lies read this.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...001415414.html
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    While we are on the subject of lies read this.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...001415414.html
    It is obvious that some people just don’t care if he lies. I can’t help but question those who don’t care, are they also liars and it is just their way of life? How in the heck can people live and work with people who have no sense of honesty...if they to one they will lie to others...there is no integrity amongst people like that. I have zero respect for liars. They, IMO, are no different than thieves and other law breakers. They are scum and cannot be trusted to do anything but lie...you can trust them only to be dishonest, and I hate dishonesty.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 25th, 2018 at 10:00 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    It is obvious that some people just don’t care if he lies. I can’t help but question those who don’t care, are they also liars and it is just their way of life? How in the heck can people live and work with people who have no sense of honesty...if they to one they will lie to others...there is no integrity amongst people like that. I have zero respect for liars. They, IMO, are no different than thieves and other law breakers. They are scum and cannot be trusted to do anything but lie...you can trust them only to be dishonest, and I hate dishonesty.
    It's obvious you are talking about the Democrats and those who leaned left for the last election. Of course you are! The Democrats caused this great divide with all their lies and deceit. It will get fixed one way or another and usually by a civil war if folks aren't careful in how they handle things.
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    It's obvious you are talking about the Democrats and those who leaned left for the last election. Of course you are! The Democrats caused this great divide with all their lies and deceit. It will get fixed one way or another and usually by a civil war if folks aren't careful in how they handle things.
    It would be nice when you say stuff such as this that you would provide some justification or substantiate your comments. Otherwise, they just appear to be rants that have no substance.

When speaking of trump's lies, it has been well documented that in less than 2 years he has told the American people no less than 7,000+ lies and the fact that many of his supporters do not call him out on it or even acknowledge that he has done it further proves that they "don't care" that he lies...and further promotes the ideal that "birds of a feather...."
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    It would be nice when you say stuff such as this that you would provide some justification or substantiate your comments. Otherwise, they just appear to be rants that have no substance.
    YOUR posts and the like are MY justification! I just thought I would post in a way I see other posts posted here and there from day to day. Would you like me to go back and multi post all of them?? Are you going to say that your overly excited anti Trump posts are not rants? Why sure they are. If you did say they weren't rants, that would be a lie. Let just step it up a tad and call the kind of posts I see as cry baby rants, as if a Democrat Supremacist was posting with the name calling , fist pounding, foot stomping texture as always......... I didn't even come close to describing that it looks like to the general public who are 'normal' compared to what we see here, and what I stated is how 'WE' non anti Trump supporters see the 'other' side and that of our traitors! Look, in one sentence I explained it twice so you might understand one example if the other was too complex to comprehend.

And seeing the ridiculous arguments that I see day to day that have NO substance, I refuse to be dragged down by morons ranting on any website for that matter or even Face Book where I spend most of my time with much more social individuals that have legit arguments and conduct themselves as adults and not children. No, on FaceBook we don't always agree with what Trump does or even listening to him read speeches at one word a minute from some piece of paper prepared by someone else, but we agree with the GOOD stuff he has accomplished and we agree with him doing what Obama did and that's shutting down the government until we get what we need to protect America.

To those who don't think we need to protect our borders because of Mexican Drug Cartels and gang members, shame on them!!!! Just last night I think it was Orange county getting into a shoot-out with two Mexican gang members as one of them shot and killed a Shepard Police K-9 and was ultimately shot and killed and his partner surrendered at the beginning of the parking-lot take down. We don't need that crap in the USA and it's getting worse every day!!!!You're welcome and have a great day!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

"I will proudly shut down the government" "I won't blame you, I'll take the mantel" .

"a big wonderful wall that Mexico will pay for"

Did he not say this?? Let me help you out. YES!!!!

hjgmhjkmjhybnhypolhbgl,.b

"I will proudly shut down the government" "I won't blame you, I'll take the mantel" .

"a big wonderful wall that Mexico will pay for"

Did he not say this?? Let me help you out. YES!!!!

YES HE DID and we agree with him. I also stated that TRUMP did this and we will back him till HE decides to reopen the government and when that happens, we will or should have the funds do construct a few hundred miles of fence along our border.

hjgmhjkmjhybnhypolhbgl,.b
    And wtf???? Meds??? Someone call him an ambulance quick!!! He's neither corrected this nor responded. I'm worried about his well being!!!
    Last edited by Jeffrey; December 26th, 2018 at 11:52 AM.

I'm tired of the kid games and tired of being moderated for nothing. The sand box is all yours!!

YOUR posts and the like are MY justification! I just thought I would post in a way I see other posts posted here and there from day to day. Would you like me to go back and multi post all of them?? Are you going to say that your overly excited anti Trump posts are not rants? Yes, they are rants--but I provide the reasons why with links/facts/truth most of the time. Why sure they are. If you did say they weren't rants, that would be a lie. Let just step it up a tad and call the kind of posts I see as cry baby rants, as if a Democrat Supremacist was posting with the name calling , fist pounding, foot stomping texture as always......... I didn't even come close to describing that it looks like to the general public who are 'normal' compared to what we see here, and what I stated is how 'WE' non anti Trump supporters see the 'other' side and that of our traitors. It appears that if someone has a different opinion than yours that they are a "traitor"...in this country, we are allowed and encouraged (or should be) to form our own opinions. Look, in one sentence I explained it twice so you might understand one example if the other was too complex to comprehend. See, you insist on insulting me and trying to imply that you are superior or smarter than me. I can assure you that I've never had to "go to the back of the class."

And seeing the ridiculous arguments that I see day to day that have NO substance. I challenge you to point out any of my arguments that are without substance (you may not agree with my positions, but it does not mean that there is "NO substance). I refuse to be dragged down by moronsIt is against TOS to call those who post here "morons" ranting on any website for that matter or even Face Book where I spend most of my time with much more social individuals that have legit arguments and conduct themselves as adults and not children. No, on FaceBook we don't always agree with what Trump does or even listening to him read speeches at one word a minute from some piece of paper prepared by someone else, but we agree with the GOOD stuff he has accomplished and we agree with him doing what Obama did and that's shutting down the government until we get what we need to protect America.

To those who don't think we need to protect our borders because of Mexican Drug Cartels and gang members, shame on them!!!Being against the building of the wall and the associated expenses does not automatically mean that people do not think we need or want border protection. It is a matter of what that protection should look like.* Just last night I think it was Orange county getting into a shoot-out with two Mexican gang members as one of them shot and killed a Shepard Police K-9 and was ultimately shot and killed and his partner surrendered at the beginning of the parking-lot take down. We don't need that crap in the USA and it's getting worse every day!!!!You're welcome and have a great day!
    *A wall, to be effective will still need constant surveillance, maintenance etc. The $5.6 billion that trump is demanding now will only cover just over 200 miles. The total cost for a wall is estimated to be somewhere between $25-70 billion. And yet with trump wanting to add that kind of expense to the United States, he ensured that him and those like him got a nice big fat tax reduction. Where is this money supposed to come from? The country is already running a deficit (difference between income and expenses) for FY2018 was already $779 billion!!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-report-2018-8
    http://www.crfb.org/blogs/treasury-2...as-779-billion
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 26th, 2018 at 01:14 PM.

It will be enough when Halibuton and DeVos's brother and the rest of the PMC owners say it is.

YES HE DID and we agree with him. I also stated that TRUMP did this and we will back him till HE decides to reopen the government and when that happens, we will or should have the funds do construct a few hundred miles of fence along our border.

And wtf???? Meds??? Someone call him an ambulance quick!!! He's neither corrected this nor responded. I'm worried about his well being!!!
    No actually after being moderated I ran my hand across the keyboard and hit send.

Now that you admit he said the quotes I provided, do you also agree he is lying as Mexico is not and had no intention of paying for the wall. The wall that was on nobodies radar, was unheard of until trump needed something to talk about.
    Further since you agree that he did say that he would "proudly accept shutting down the gov" and now rants that it is the dems fault, taking all these quotes together coupled with your admission that he said them, then you must agree that he lied. Still further, you should retract or apologize for accusing everybody else of lying. If not I'd like to hear your argument as to why he did not lie.

It would seem that my signature is right on the money. He truly is a coward!! Which is why I almost puke when I see him salute.

Ooops, I left out the important part. I do apologize.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/daug...134618527.html

It would seem that my signature is right on the money. He truly is a coward!! Which is why I almost puke when I see him salute.
    Ooops, I left out the important part. I do apologize.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/daug...134618527.html
    I do think that those who have served and saluted and returned salutes of honorable men and women would feel that way. The three closest (one retired and two on active duty) to me military members I know are all of the opinion that trump is a bonafide totally dishonest ignorant embarrassment to America (two of the three consider themselves conservatives except less so where social and personal rights are involved and the other is more liberal—she is from California! )

One of my granddaughters who is in the military says that she and her fellow workers both military and civilian think he is an embarrassment and should be impeached

One of my granddaughters who is in the military says that she and her fellow workers both military and civilian think he is an embarrassment and should be impeached
    In my not so humble opinion, they are correct!

No actually after being moderated I ran my hand across the keyboard and hit send.

Now that you admit he said the quotes I provided, do you also agree he is lying as Mexico is not and had no intention of paying for the wall. The wall that was on nobodies radar, was unheard of until trump needed something to talk about.
    Further since you agree that he did say that he would "proudly accept shutting down the gov" and now rants that it is the dems fault, taking all these quotes together coupled with your admission that he said them, then you must agree that he lied. Still further, you should retract or apologize for accusing everybody else of lying. If not I'd like to hear your argument as to why he did not lie.
    I'll give you my answer when you give yours first since you brought it up and like to do the two step and the side step.

And the Guatemalans waiting at the western most area at our border is just a figment of our imagination too? I suspect that too many people live in la la land or don't give a rats ass for America or it's citizens constantly getting murdered, raped, and robbed. Haven't you been watching the news lately?? Local and National?? Oh, wait, never mind....You only watch the news networks where they only tell you only what they want you to know, fake or not.....

Also, IMHO, those in our military that are disrespectful of their Commander And Chief should resign and leave the military and seek mental stabilization treatment and seek a new job under a new boss. If anyone in our military can have that much dislike for someone, they don't deserve to be in our military. Maybe we need to cycle our military groups who have spent time in the field bring them home as we are doing right now, and send new groups to Syria and Libya, and a few to Afghanistan, and I could think of a few other places. I'm so glad that none of them have the balls to approach their commanding officer and state such BS!

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Why are you all hung up over the word ‘pay’?
    What if he had said Mexico will suffer the consiquences of having a wall?
    Would that be a lie? Of course we wouldn’t know what they might be until the wall was built.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast