Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rolling Thunder to End 😕

Default Re: Rolling Thunder to End 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    I'll give you my answer when you give yours first since you brought it up and like to do the two step and the side step.
    WTH are you talking about?
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    I'm tired of the kid games and tired of being moderated for nothing. The sand box is all yours!!
    NO! Don't go, I was just getting started!And who's going to educate me when I get off track?? Kids stuff? Hey, that's my line! Moderated? You? You got to be kidding right?You can keep your sand box fella, mine's called a well fortified bunker.... I want you to stay! Without you, I'd feel stupid.....
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Also, IMHO, those in our military that are disrespectful of their Commander And Chief should resign and leave the military and seek mental stabilization treatment and seek a new job under a new boss. If anyone in our military can have that much dislike for someone, they don't deserve to be in our military. Maybe we need to cycle our military groups who have spent time in the field bring them home as we are doing right now, and send new groups to Syria and Libya, and a few to Afghanistan, and I could think of a few other places. I'm so glad that none of them have the balls to approach their commanding officer and state such BS!
    It is real clear that you have never been in the military. Guess you want robots and not people capable of independent thought. That was tried in Germany a long time ago.

WTH are you talking about?
    What r you talkin' about?
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Looks like DA finally did the right thing.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/preside...roops/25684819

Looks like DA finally did the right thing.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/preside...roops/25684819
    I knew he wasn't such a bad guy after all!!!!!!! Praise be to the almighty one!!! We salute you sir!!!!!!!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Why are you all hung up over the word pay?
    What if he had said Mexico will suffer the consiquences of having a wall?
    Would that be a lie? Of course we wouldnt know what they might be until the wall was built.
    What right does the United States have to cause Mexico to suffer any consequences. The government of Mexico hasn't done anything to the United States. They don't owe us to take care of our immigration issues. They don't send or make their folks enter the United States. They haven't pulled a "Castro" and Mariel Boatlift." The United States does not support or approve/sanction those countries that fence or wall their people inside...think back, "Iron Curtain and the Berlin Wall." We have no right to dictate or insist that they enforce or handle their immigration issues in any particular way. And tRump meant exactly what he said, when he said, "pay"...why are you trying to defend him? And to try and stretch as say, "they will pay in the tariffs they they will be paying" is a non-starter...because we, us taxpayers are going to be "paying" those tariffs in the increased cost of goods. They will increase the prices of what the United States purchases from them to cover the cost of the tariffs and then the dealers/vendors/businesses will pass that cost along to you, me, and Jeffrey...so guess what??? The American taxpayers will pay for any wall that is built. Mexico will not pay or subsidize in any manner, a wall.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

I knew he wasn't such a bad guy after all!!!!!!! Praise be to the almighty one!!! We salute you sir!!!!!!!
    Nope, he is still "such a bad guy"...he had to be shamed into going...so it really doesn't count for much.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    What right does the United States have to cause Mexico to suffer any consequences. The government of Mexico hasn't done anything to the United States.

What right does Mexico have by evicting their worst criminals into the USA just because their jails are over crowded? And why are their jails over crowded?? Cause they have some bad hombres that's why and we don't need them here! Why don't Mexico guard this border? They have as much share in it as we do. They just don't care. They would actually trade us their citizens for ours if they could! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!! Damn that Mexico!!! :D :P Shame on Mexico for being such a bad neighbor!!!

And BTW, have you seen the crap labeled, MADE IN MEXICO?????????????????? We could do just fine without it!
    Last edited by Jeffrey; December 26th, 2018 at 05:21 PM.

Also, IMHO, those in our military that are disrespectful of their Commander And Chief should resign and leave the military and seek mental stabilization treatment and seek a new job under a new boss. If anyone in our military can have that much dislike for someone, they don't deserve to be in our military. Maybe we need to cycle our military groups who have spent time in the field bring them home as we are doing right now, and send new groups to Syria and Libya, and a few to Afghanistan, and I could think of a few other places. I'm so glad that none of them have the balls to approach their commanding officer and state such BS!
    That is one of the craziest most nonsensical posts I have seen in a very long time. Are you suggesting that if serving in the military one must give up their ability to think and process information? Disrespect would be if coming into contact with tRump and a soldier, sailor, airman or Marine spit in his face or turned their backs on him if he was speaking to them and give him the middle-finger salute. So thinking and have an opinion and showing disrespect are two entirely different things...and guess what, those military members and veterans will be around long after tRump has left Washington in disgrace and becomes a lesson in history books about what not to do.

And the "respectful" behavior shown by military members says a lot more about the caliber of them than the caliber of the person that had to be shamed into making a visit to a combat area. They have earned the right to think whatever they think...more than any of the rest of us. The fact that they aren't allowed to show or demonstrate how they may think while serving is just another "right" that they don't enjoy that the rest of us do.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 26th, 2018 at 05:26 PM.

The country is already running a deficit
    Yes, thanks to Barack Obutthead!

That is one of the craziest most nonsensical posts I have seen in a very long time. Are you suggesting that if serving in the military one must give up their ability to think and process information? Disrespect would be if coming into contact with tRump and a soldier, sailor, airman or Marine spit in his face or turned their backs on him if he was speaking to them and give them the middle-finger salute. So thinking and have an opinion of showing disrespect is two entirely different things...and guess what, those military members and veterans will be around long after tRump has left Washington in disgrace and becomes a lesson in a history book about what not to do.

And the "respectful" behavior shown by military members says a lot more about the caliber of them than the caliber of the person that had to be shamed into making a visit to a combat area. They have earned the right to think whatever they think...more than any of the rest of us. The fact that they aren't allowed to show or demonstrate how they may think while serving is just another "right" that they don't enjoy that the rest of us do.
    I have a simple question for you. YOU walk up to anyone with officer rank and preferably your 'commanding Officer' and state, 'I hate my Commander In Chief" and tell me where that would get you and don't make up any excuses like maybe he hated DJT also. Let's pretend your Commanding Officer voted for DJT. Punishment? Pink slip? With any normal person, what should happen according to the respect of the Chain Of Command?? AND it has taken place already when Obutthead was president.

I'll give you my answer when you give yours first since you brought it up and like to do the two step and the side step.

And the Guatemalans waiting at the western most area at our border is just a figment of our imagination too? I suspect that too many people live in la la land or don't give a rats ass for America or it's citizens constantly getting murdered, raped, and robbed. Haven't you been watching the news lately?? Local and National?? Oh, wait, never mind....You only watch the news networks where they only tell you only what they want you to know, fake or not.....
    You do know don'tcha that a lot more American citizens commit crimes against other Americans than illegal aliens commit against American. Is it less of a crime if a person born in Kalamazoo, Michigan kills someone that if that same someone is killed by someone born in El Salvador? Or a young girl being raped by a man born in Miami, Florida is not as bad a crime as if she is raped by a man born in Guatemala? How about fraud committed by a man born in New York is not as bad as fraud committed by a woman from Nigeria?

I suspect that I actually know more about this than you do.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 26th, 2018 at 06:08 PM. Reason: to add a "s" to an "a" because someone had trouble understanding

I have a simple question for you. YOU walk up to anyone with officer rank and preferably your 'commanding Officer' and state, 'I hate my Commander In Chief" and tell me where that would get you and don't make up any excuses like maybe he hated DJT also. Let's pretend your Commanding Officer voted for DJT. Punishment? Pink slip? With any normal person, what should happen according to the respect of the Chain Of Command?? AND it has taken place already when Obutthead was president.
    I did not mention that anyone that I knew had disrespected the CIC...I said what they have said to me privately and what they thought, entirely within their rights...I am not in the chain of command. And tRump wouldn't make a pimple on any of their butts. I can assure you that they all would act and do exactly as they should if and when the time occures...because they are honorable people and understand what is expected of them...unlike the sorryass CIC they have. Makes them about 100% better than him and the caliber of CIC that he is.

Yes, thanks to Barack Obutthead!
    Just one nonsensical posting after another...! Bill Clinton was the last president to exit the White House with a surplus.

Bush, the son wiped it out almost immediately. You know, first the big tax cut that he was working on so hard that he couldn't be bothered with the National Security Briefings that the CIA/FBI was trying to get to him...especially the one titled, "Bin Laden determined to attack inside the U.S." Then not only going to war in Afghanistan which most believed was necessary...but, then just over a year later...starting a war in Iraq without any plans to pay for it (like returning to the tax rates/etc. that created the surplus and allowed the U.S. to operate without a deficit or at least with a lesser one after 9/ll.

https://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-and-deficit-under-clinton/

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...bush.briefing/

Florida is not a bad a crime......
    I suspect that I actually know more........
    That would be a scary thought now wouldn't it?

What right does Mexico have by evicting their worst criminals into the USA just because their jails are over crowded? And why are their jails over crowded?? Cause they have some bad hombres that's why and we don't need them here! Why don't Mexico guard this border? They have as much share in it as we do. They just don't care. They would actually trade us their citizens for ours if they could! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!! Damn that Mexico!!! :D :P Shame on Mexico for being such a bad neighbor!!!

And BTW, have you seen the crap labeled, MADE IN MEXICO?????????????????? We could do just fine without it!
    Please provide proof that Mexico "evicts their worse criminals..." or is that a lie that tRump told you? They do guard the border...have you ever crossed over into Mexico?

Much of the fresh produce that I get is "a product of Mexico"...especially in the winter.

That would be a scary thought now wouldn't it?
    Very funny...NOT!

Bill Clinton was the last president to exit the White House with a surplus.
    You are correct for once! Yes Bill 'The Creamer' Clinton did build up a nice fat wallet for George W. Bush to spend, and spend it he did!! Those were the good ole days weren't they? Too bad Bill turned out to be a dirty nasty rotten POS! Donny is a puppy dog compared to that nasty skank!

You are correct for once! Yes Bill 'The Creamer' Clinton did build up a nice fat wallet for George W. Bush to spend, and spend it he did!! Those were the good ole days weren't they? Too bad Bill turned out to be a dirty nasty rotten POS! Donny is a puppy dog compared to that nasty skank!
    Why not actually give us some facts here and show "your work" how you came up with this opinion. That would really be interesting.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast