Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rolling Thunder to End 😕

Default Re: Rolling Thunder to End 😕

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Why not actually give us some facts here and show "your work" how you came up with this opinion. That would really be interesting.
    Yes it would be now wouldn't it. I never give out my trade secrets. You can't do anything with them anyway...
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Yes it would be now wouldn't it. I never give out my trade secrets. You can't do anything with them anyway...
    Yeah, I didn’t think you could come up with any facts to substantiate your ridiculous statement.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Yeah, I didn’t think you could come up with any facts to substantiate your ridiculous statement.
    You really have a way with reaching right in and grabbing me by my funny bone don'tcha?
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

I have a simple question for you. YOU walk up to anyone with officer rank and preferably your 'commanding Officer' and state, 'I hate my Commander In Chief" and tell me where that would get you and don't make up any excuses like maybe he hated DJT also. Let's pretend your Commanding Officer voted for DJT. Punishment? Pink slip? With any normal person, what should happen according to the respect of the Chain Of Command?? AND it has taken place already when Obutthead was president.
    Read the UCMJ and see what it says.
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!

Uh, what he means is, I'm sorry Kathy you found me out. I, haven't a clue about what I'm writing about, I just post mindless BS as a matter of right.

A little humor.

Moving on to the wall.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Moving on to the wall.

This has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen in almost forever. I was laughing so hard at the end ...the waffle part...that tears were running down my face and Sweet Arabella looked really concerned. Funny, funny, funny...thanx bunches for sharing this.

Please ROOT let us post it in the Rainbow and Unicorn forum too...it is too funny not to share with everyone.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 27th, 2018 at 03:49 AM. Reason: to put rainbow before unicorn
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Read the UCMJ and see what it says.
    That's exactly what I thought you would say. Have a nice day.

This has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen in almost forever. I was laughing so hard at the end ...the waffle part...that tears were running down my face and Sweet Arabella looked really concerned. Funny, funny, funny...thanx bunches for sharing this.

Please ROOT let us post it in the Rainbow and Unicorn forum too...it is too funny not to share with everyone.
    ROOT knows exactly why you wish to bring your political fight outside of Political Discussions. Nice try.

I just keep finding these. Enjoy!!

It is because there are so darn many of them!

Well get used to them because you'll be seeing a lot more of them for 6 more grand years!

It is because there are so darn many of them!
    There sure are a lot of them. Funny the trumpettes don't seem to like them. I don't really understand why, they liked the lies and the foolishness when the idiot first spoke them. I'll see if there aren't more around to enjoy.

This isn't funny but informative.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...062207593.html

Just about everything that the idiot tRump touches turns to poo-poo. Like I said, and when it all comes tumbling down on him, and it will eventually--I still have faith in the American people to do the right thing in the end--he'll never be able to comprehend what happened. I am sure he will blame Hillary, Obama, the Democrats, illegal aliens and Macron, May and Merkel.

There sure are a lot of them. Funny the trumpettes don't seem to like them. I don't really understand why, they liked the lies and the foolishness when the idiot first spoke them. I'll see if there aren't more around to enjoy.
    Congratulations! FOUR posts in a row with nothing but bs fake news! I enjoy seeing you spin also. Keep up the good work!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast