Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trump is a Frigging Brat

Default Re: trump is a Frigging Brat

I'd have to go with the pro's on this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/generals-...233808596.html
    He means the party of No Care!!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    I'd have to go with the pro's on this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/generals-...233808596.html
    We can perfectly describe trump in three words...”a f’n moron” and that is insulting to morons to be considered in the same company.

How much more damage are “they” going to allow him before invoking the 25th Amendment?
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 21st, 2018 at 11:05 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Send the SOB packing...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ostshared_1_na

Twenty-two seats, lots will likely be lost...but, just keep on doing what’cha doing...
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    ..but, just keep on doing what’cha doing...
    Now you're catching on!!!

By this action alone he has reserved his rightful spot in Hell.

If people want to learn about the effects of the idiot's actions worldwide read and watch this. Pay particular attention to the Russian reporter's words.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...152410957.html

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    I am confused.
    Just a year or so ago, people were having fits that we still had troops involved in useless wars.
    So now you are telling me we need to stay in these useless wars and continue to risk American lives?
    Don't be confused! It's called BIASED pos's in action. I have to agree whole heartedly with you and 24 hours after this prized post was left to the sharks, did you notice it went totally ignored?? All of a sudden they lost their appetite for real facts. Can't blame them though. They will ignore good facts at every intersection they encounter them at. Yep, if I was them, I'd ignore that post also. Meaning that I'd be a biased POS who's only target would be that of a man I was jealous about, currently controlling this country making America Great Again.. Thank goodness I gave a blindness for ignorance and stupidity...

I am not aware of anyone who had suggested that fighting ISIS was a "useless war"...Bush, the son going into Iraq was a useless war. Afghanistan and the Taliban who were giving safe harbor to the folks who attacked us was not a useless war. Speaking of ignoring facts, exactly which of the myriad of facts of stupid, harmful, ridiculous and wrongful acts taken by trumpie are you willing to acknowledge? I have yet to see you write one word regarding the more that 7,000 authenticated lies that he has told.

Where is your response to the facts contained in the article/video provided by fastcar immediately above your post that is immediately above this one? In fact, I don't recall you actually responding to any of the facts that many of us have provided. You just seem to laugh at things such as the U.S. deserting those allies of ours who have fought and died along side our military. Those who have bled for the United States. You "laugh" at very serious issues constantly. This implies that you have no regard for the rule of law, doing what is right, integrity, honestly or just pure decency.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 22nd, 2018 at 08:13 PM.

If people want to learn about the effects of the idiot's actions worldwide read and watch this. Pay particular attention to the Russian reporter's words.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...152410957.html
    OMG! On the video in your link even Fox & Friends who trumpie watches every morning and loves, because they usually say nice things about him, have have implied that he is dangerous and a nut...Brian Kilmeade of Fox & Friends said that trump is doing exactly what he accused Obama of doing (he lied and said Obama founded ISIS), Kilmeade said that with his actions regarding Syria he is "just refounded ISIS!!! Once he loses Fox & Friends the only body he has left is Sarah Sanders to lie for him and offer praise where none is deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Don't be confused!, I'd ignore that post also. Meaning that I'd be a biased POS who's only target would be that of a man I was jealous about, currently controlling this country making America Great Again.. Thank goodness I gave a blindness for ignorance and stupidity...
    Your words are telling. "currently controlling this country" A president leads, not controls.

Your words are telling. "currently controlling this country" A president leads, not controls.
    'Controlling' as in, President Trump is controlling the Dems as if they were his very own personal little puppets..He's controlling the 'backseat whiners'.. President Trump, The Great Puppet Master!!!