Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Border Wall go Fund ME

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Default Re: Border Wall go Fund ME

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    You dare to introduce a bit of truth?

For what its worth... It is my goal and I try.

Would be nice if people could stop fighting long enough for a "win-win" situation to incur rather than "I can only win if you lose!" attitude. That's not a good way to run a railroad or govern a country.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Railroads and Walls, Apples and Oranges, I'm seeing a pattern here! Can someone tell me how you maintain a wall other than top stop the crap from climbing it??? Maybe we can get them bad hombres to paint it while they are climbing it....... I hear that the Demorats and all other anti Trumpeters will be hired to paint on a regular basis it to justify their use of our taxpayer food stamp program..... They will star at one end and once they reach the other end, they can start all over again. The Pro Trumpeters will be the foreman's making sure they don't miss a spot....

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

"...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Let's have a little fun and stay on course this time eh?

People just don't get it or just plain refuse to see it! Maybe they just don't want to admit that President Trump will be just what we need for the next eight years and till things get fixed that other's have broken. I love not having a career politician in the White House and so far I support President Trump and have no problems with him. I'm sure he was put into office to shake things up and that's why I voted for him, and that's damn sure what he's doing. But, my views slide towards the right and are very libertarian. I like the fact that President Trump has tossed out the rule book and is doing what's best for this country and it's people. I also agree that we need the wall, fence, or what ever you wish to call it, as a tool for our border security to be able to do their job easier so they aren't constantly chasing illegals around on a day to day basis. Is a side arm/firearm not a tool for the police to protect citizens and to help them to do their job. I will help fund the wall, fence, or what ever, if I can. Only good people who love this country and care about the security of our citizens and economy would do so. I hope and pray that are next President has Libertarian values when we elect him to take hold of our country.

Name:  088E92C2-3818-49A1-BEEF-22A4ED526C36.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  157.3 KB

”Border Chief” = the Commissioner of the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency, the top dog, the boss, the one in charge...the expert on protecting the border.

”Contradicts” = to disagree, to find fault with another’s opinion or statement or position on an issue.

“trump” = the ignorant narcissistic egomaniacal man-child currently residing in the White House who cares not what damage he does so long as he gets his way even when it is detrimental to the United States; an embarrassing person to our country who has caused irreparable harm to the U.S. for the immediate and at least in the short term until he is replaced.

”On” = a function word that indicates motion forward...

”Central America” = those countries found south of Mexico and north of South America—Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Belize, and Costa Rica.

I trust that this clears up any confusion that Jeffrey has concerning the seven-word sentence of mine shown above wherein he indicated he did not understand, also shown in the above screenshot.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 31st, 2018 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Name:  088E92C2-3818-49A1-BEEF-22A4ED526C36.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  157.3 KB

”Border Chief” = the Commissioner of the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency, the top dog, the boss, the one in charge...the expert on protecting the border.

”Contradicts” = to disagree, to find fault with another’s opinion or statement or position on an issue.

“trump” = the ignorant narcissistic egomaniacal man-child currently residing in the White House who cares not what damage he does so long as he gets his way even when it is detrimental to the United States; an embarrassing person to our country who has caused irreparable harm to the U.S. for the immediate and at least in the short term until he is replaced.

”On” = a function word that indicates motion forward...

”Central America” = those countries found south of Mexico and north of South America—Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Belize, and Costa Rica.

I trust that this clears up any confusion that Jeffrey has concerning the seven-word sentence of mine shown above wherein he indicated he did not understand, also shown in the above screenshot.
    I see you have a puppy following you around too. Mine isn't housebroken as yet. Keeps on crapping all over the place. Maybe a diaper on it for a bit. Hope yours is better trained.
    He means the party of No Care!!

President Donald J. Trump Signs H.R. 1872, H.R. 2454, H.R. 3996 and H.R. 4111 into Law

On Wednesday, December 19, 2018, the President signed into law:
    H.R. 1872, the “Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act of 2018,” which
    promotes access for diplomats, other officials, journalists, and others from the United States to Tibetan areas of China;

H.R. 2454, the “Department of Homeland Security Data Framework Act of 2018,” which requires the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to develop a data framework to integrate existing DHS datasets and systems for access by authorized DHS personnel in a manner consistent with relevant legal authorities and privacy, civil rights, and civil liberties protections;
    H.R. 3996, the “Protecting Access to the Courts for Taxpayers Act,” which authorizes Federal courts to transfer certain cases to the United States Tax Court; and
    H.R. 4111, the “Spurring Business in Communities Act of 2017,” which amends the Small Business Investment Act of 1958 to foster an increase in the number of small business investment companies in under-licensed states.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

You know what they say about opinions!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    If it was done publicly it would show that the idiot has been lying. But thinking about what I just typed, everybody knows he's been lying his fat ass off but they don't care. I'm about at the point of what is the friggin' point. If they haven't figured it out by now why bother to continue to explain. A waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    You know what they say about opinions!
    Yup, everyone has a right to their own opinions; but, they don’t own their own facts...facts are truth.

President Donald J. Trump Is Improving American Agriculture Programs

SUPPORTING AMERICA’S FARMERS: President Donald J. Trump is signing the 2018 Farm Bill to support America’s hardworking farmers.

• President Trump is signing the 2018 Farm Bill Conference Report recently passed by a joint, bipartisan majority of Congress.
    • The Farm Bill provides critical funding for the United States Department of Agriculture and provides support, certainty, and stability to our Nation’s farmers. The bill will:
      • Extend farm support programs and improve crop insurance
      • Maintain vital disaster programs to ensure our farmers and agricultural producers are well-prepared to weather market disruptions
      • Promote agricultural exports and opening of new markets for America’s farmers
      • Expand rural broadband development and dedicate resources to fight the opioid crisis
      • Promote voluntary conservation, outdoor recreation, and better water infrastructure
      • Encourage forest management partnerships with States and localities

• For the first time since 1990, a farm bill has been enacted the same year it was introduced.

REFORMING SNAP: The Administration is also proposing a new rule to promote responsible stewardship of taxpayer resources and economic independence for Americans.

• Although the Farm Bill enhanced Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) program integrity, it missed an opportunity to close loopholes that trap Americans in poverty.
    • The Administration’s new proposed rule includes commonsense measures that update the criteria States use to waive work requirements for able-bodied adults without dependents.
      • In 2016, almost 2.8 million Americans on the SNAP rolls were able-bodied adults, without dependents, who were not working.
      • With unemployment at a generational low, SNAP recipients who can work should.

• The proposed rule will end the shameful practice of exemption hoarding that allowed States like California to bank hundreds of thousands of waivers over the years.
    • A significant portion of SNAP participants are children, elderly, or disabled, and we want to ensure they have access to the food they need.
    • While a permanent legislative solution would be preferred, the proposed rule represents important reforms to SNAP and is projected to save taxpayers $15 billion over ten years.

WORKING FOR RURAL COMMUNITIES: The Administration’s actions are just the latest in President Trump’s mission to put our rural communities back on track.

• President Trump has overseen vital investment in rural infrastructure and expanded rural broadband by cutting red tape and catalyzing private investment.
    • The President has expanded access worldwide for American agricultural products.
    • President Trump authorized over $12 billion in aid to assist American farmers facing unjustified retaliatory tariffs imposed by other countries.
    • The recent roll back of Obama-era Waters of the United States (WOTUS) regulations will reduce regulatory compliance costs for rural communities and business owners.
    • President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, expanding the estate exemption—a change so important to family farms across America.

New SNAP Rules Encourage Productivity Instead of Poverty

More than 20 years ago, Democrats and Republicans came together to reform our welfare programs to restore the system to what it was meant to be: “a second chance, not a way of life,” in the words of then-President Bill Clinton. Over time, without any changes in the underlying welfare reform legislation of 1996, that ideal has been watered down by out-of-control administrative flexibility in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Today, at the direction of President Donald J. Trump, we are taking steps to restore integrity to SNAP and move people toward self-sufficiency.
    As we approach the mid-point of President Trump’s first term, we are seeing substantial economic gains for our nation, including generationally-low unemployment rates. At a time when the jobless rate has hit 3.7 percent — the lowest since 1969 — and available jobs outnumber those seeking employment, we expect that able-bodied people who are not working, or seeking work, enter or reenter the labor force.
    Instead, because of a permissive regulation that allows states to grant waivers to wide swaths of their populations, millions of people who could work are continuing to receive SNAP benefits. The president has directed me, as Secretary of Agriculture, to propose regulatory reforms to ensure that those who are able to work do so in exchange for their benefits. This restores the dignity of work to a sizeable segment of our population, while it is also respectful of the taxpayers who fund the program.
    Americans are generous people who believe it is their responsibility to help their fellow citizens when they encounter a difficult stretch. That is the commitment behind SNAP. But like other Federal welfare programs, it was never intended to be a way of life. A central theme of the Trump administration has been to expand prosperity for all Americans, which includes helping people lift themselves out of pervasive poverty. Assisting people toward lives of independence and self-sufficiency is a worthy pursuit along that path.

Well, that turned out to be a big bust...

Donations being returned to donors as only about 2% of the goal was raised. So, maybe Americans aren't as interested in building a wall as tRump would have you believe...especially if they are asked to help pay for it. Maybe they see that there are better alternatives...who knows, why so little of the goal was met??? It kinda puts the amounts in perspective though...this guy was trying to raise approximately 1/25th of the estimated final cost of building "a wall" and after a country-wide attempt was only able to raise 2% of 1/25th of the estimated cost.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...iser/23640725/

Apparently they can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.

And I love this man's ideas! I'm willing to arm my drone to keep America safer!!!!