Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Border Wall go Fund ME

Default Border Wall go Fund ME

If ya really really want a border wall, ante-up here (Mexico aint paying, like they ever were) I think i wont play
    Last edited by slick; December 20th, 2018 at 12:50 PM.

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Border Wall go Fund ME

Try the go fund crackercoast if you want to discuss politics
    The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

We The People Will Fund The Wall
    $6,244,298 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 102,678 people in 3 days

• My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a Purple Heart Recipient triple amputee veteran.

• Please read entire statement before emailing questions

• DO NOT MAKE DONATIONS IN CELEB/POLITICIAN NAMES - They will be refunded according to GFM

• Any questions about this message & Follow me on my facebook or email me atBkolfage@gmail.com

• USE #GoFundTheWall as a hashtag on social media

----------------MEDIA----------------

• FOX NEWS : 12/20 Laura Ingraham Tonight at 10pm EST in the works, will let you know.
    • FOX NEWS BUSINESS: 12/21 Mornings With Maria

LIKE & FOLLOW OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE---> CLICK HERE
    https://www.facebook.com/GoFundTheWall

CHECK DONATIONS:
    Make Payable to : GoFund The Wall

Brian Kolfage
    4833 Front St. Unit B-158
    Castle Rock, CO 80104
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    The government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different.

Like a majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.

As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it's time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this.

Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They'd rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.

This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall with this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve.

LET'S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again!

FOLLOW OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE--->https://www.facebook.com/GoFundTheWall

Brian KolfageJr
    USAF RETIRED
    BKOLFAGE@GMAIL.COM
    BRIANKOLFAGE.COM
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    If ya really really want a border wall, ante-up here (Mexico aint paying, like they ever were) I think i wont play
    What he said!!
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    We The People Will Fund The Wall
    $6,244,298 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 102,678 people in 3 days

• My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a Purple Heart Recipient triple amputee veteran.

• Please read entire statement before emailing questions

• DO NOT MAKE DONATIONS IN CELEB/POLITICIAN NAMES - They will be refunded according to GFM

• Any questions about this message & Follow me on my facebook or email me atBkolfage@gmail.com

• USE #GoFundTheWall as a hashtag on social media

----------------MEDIA----------------

• FOX NEWS : 12/20 Laura Ingraham Tonight at 10pm EST in the works, will let you know.
    • FOX NEWS BUSINESS: 12/21 Mornings With Maria

https://www.facebook.com/GoFundTheWall

CHECK DONATIONS:
    Make Payable to : GoFund The Wall

Brian Kolfage
    4833 Front St. Unit B-158
    Castle Rock, CO 80104
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    The government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different.

Like a majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.

As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it's time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this.

Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They'd rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.

This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall with this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve.

LET'S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again!

FOLLOW OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE--->https://www.facebook.com/GoFundTheWall

Brian KolfageJr
    USAF RETIRED
    BKOLFAGE@GMAIL.COM
    BRIANKOLFAGE.COM
    I'm a Purple Heart recipient as well. Although I don't get it's relevance in the case for building a wall. Anyway, imho this whole wall deal is BS. and a waste of money. Doubtful, even though trump thinks he's a king, will the money be accepted. Give it to homeless vets instead!!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Wonder how long it will take for crooked donnie to find a scheme to convert it to his own use ala his charity foundation???
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    I'm a Purple Heart recipient as well. Although I don't get it's relevance in the case for building a wall. Anyway, imho this whole wall deal is BS. and a waste of money. Doubtful, even though trump thinks he's a king, will the money be accepted. Give it to homeless vets instead!!
    Yeah, where were these people when there are so many of our countrymen/women/families homeless and not wanting to provide the poor with life-saving health care and the hungry with adequate food? But when it comes to keeping the poor brown people out...they can’t do enough.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Fuzzy Hugs Fastcar Gave a Big warm hug for this post

Last edited by KathyInAR; December 21st, 2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: add links

I refuse to be some self righteous ignoramus from the left or of those who lean left and will be happy to help fund the wall to prove I care for America and for those who show they care for America!! I see to many selfish booger picking diaper soaking name calling idiot morons who care only about themselves. I refuse to be one of them although they attempt to drag me into their playpen!!! Mexico may not pay 100% but they will unknowingly pay at least 25% by the time it's all said and done. Let's just start evicting our worst prisoners and murderers into Mexico and see how fast we fix this financial disagreement ...The wall just got ten feet taller!!!!!

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Blog Entries

$17,686,474 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 291,155 people in 10 days
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

I see all this money that has been supposedly raised and if all the trumpettes donated maybe it could amount to something. But, nah, most know it's all BS, don't often see a republican part with money unless there is something in it for them on a personal level. Heck they control congress and the president and can't get anything meaningful done. Much easier to lie and blame the democrats.

Wall facts!! Enjoy!!

Just under 1.77% of the goal met...while $17+ million is a lot of money, it is still just a minuscule amount that would be requires. The amount raised thus far is less than a third of 1% of the $5.6 billion that tRump is demanding and it is estimated that it would only provide for approximately 200 miles of a wall. This kind of puts in perspective the amount that the wall would cost to build and doesn’t touch the maintenance and upkeep as well as the surveillance requirements and the additional demand for increased coastline and air security as the MO for illegal entry changes. Never mind that a large percentage of illegal aliens in the country today originally entered legally with visitor, student, worker, business and fiancÚ visas and are out-of-status and overstays. A wall does nothing to change that; however, increased resources could make a big dent in that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Wall facts!! Enjoy!!

Exactly!!!

Blog Entries

I personally think that an even more massive project should be integrated. Instead of a simple wall build a aqueduct/road/rail/pipeline /power grid that can distribute resource across the uninhabitable southern border. If Mexico wants to help invest, build industry on both sides that can make trade efficient and raise the gdp of both counties.

First Transcontinental Railroad
    To finance the project, the act authorized the federal government to issue 30-year U.S. government bonds (at 6% interest).
    The railroad companies were paid
    $16,000/mile (approximately $437,000 today) for track laid on a level grade,
    $32,000/mile (about $873,000 today) for track laid in foothills, and
    $48,000/mile (or about $1,310,000 today) for track laid in mountains.

The two railroad companies sold similar amounts of company-backed bonds and stock
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

The thing is that somebody has to maintain them after they are built. That's one of the reasons why there are so few railroads in operation today. I'm thinking 4 major freight railroads.

I agree there are a huge number of projects that are much more worthy than a wall. Any infrastructure project will benefit people and provide good paying, above poverty level, jobs

The folks with their boots on the ground, those who face the issues day in and day out, those who have the the working and institutional knowledge say: they need physical barriers in some places, they need technology, and they need more people. See the comments of same in the link.

Congress is actually (despite the liar-in-chief’s lies saying that they want open borders) in favor of increased border security and they have said they will appropriate funds for it (but not the wall).

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/kids/other/outgoing-white-house-chief-of-staff-john-f-kelly-defends-his-rocky-tenure/ar-BBRBb1c?li=BBnb7Kz

You dare to introduce a bit of truth?

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    The folks with their boots on the ground, those who face the issues day in and day out, those who have the the working and institutional knowledge say: they need physical barriers in some places, they need technology, and they need more people. See the comments of same in the link.

Congress is actually (despite the liar-in-chief’s lies saying that they want open borders) in favor of increased border security and they have said they will appropriate funds for it (but not the wall).

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/kids/other/outgoing-white-house-chief-of-staff-john-f-kelly-defends-his-rocky-tenure/ar-BBRBb1c?li=BBnb7Kz
    Nice Wikipedia article on the career of Kelly.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Nice Wikipedia article on the career of Kelly.
    Is this the link? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kelly

He has had an impressive career to be sure. He always looked so uncomfortable to me, and I've often thought when seeing him that he felt his current position was in service to his country and that he had its best interest at heart--that he was doing it out of sense of duty to the nation and at the same time trying to honor the position of president. Unfortunately, IMO, these two paths often crisscrossed rather than ran parallel.

The only blight on what otherwise is an incredible career and life's journey seems to be when he tried to defend a remark that trump made or didn't make in a telephone call to the family of a fallen military member and a Congresswoman's reaction to it. It turned out that Kelly's remarks weren't accurate. Whether he knew it was untrue or not, I have no idea and hope that he was given bad intel to begin with rather than saying something that wasn't true. But once there was video proof of the error, he did not address it and correct it. I don't understand that, unless it was his intention to not bringing further attention to that which he was trying to defend. He having lost a son of his own to combat, I am sure it was almost like reliving the worst thing that had ever happened to him. I've always try not to be the kind of person who judges a person's whole life, or even part of it by one instance of failure or deed. I would not want to be judged that way.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...lsons-2015-sp/

But definitely! John F. Kelly is the kind of man that any mother or father would be proud to call, "son."

Thanx for mentioning "Kelly's military career...it lead me to reading about a incredible Marine who literally came up through the ranks from recruit to NCO and then holding every officer rank from 2d Lt to a 4-star general.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 30th, 2018 at 08:32 PM. Reason: to add the second link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast