Thread: A serious question.

Default A serious question.

In an attempt to have a serious discussion I pose this. It has become more and more evident that Russia messed around in our last presidential election. Acknowledging that Russia is not our friend and that it's efforts were to sway the election in Trumps favor were successful. Why do you think that Russia wanted Trump elected? So, now we have the person that Russia worked so hard to elect and looking around and seeing what has occurred since he has been elected, looking at it as a whole and not individual items or instances why is he so strongly supported, the person that Russia wanted.? Please do not give me 'cause he's the president or Hillary this or Obama that or other mindless BS.

Please just answer the two questions.
    He means the party of No Care!!

Default Re: A serious question.

What???? You gots to be kiddin right?? The Russians?? Yeh, I remember Bill Nelson mentioning the Russian Interference in our Florida elections. Shame on them!!! Did they catch them yet??
    Last edited by Jeffrey; December 23rd, 2018 at 12:02 AM.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

trump really isn’t very bright and with his narcissistic personality he is easily manipulated and by causing constant and ever changing chaos in our country it distracts and opens up avenues for bad players to do bad things. In light of all the evidence to the contrary, those who continue to deny the facts are acting just plain stupidly.

trump has been wanting something from the Russians for a long time, what better way to disrupt a country that is a thorn in your side than to help put a man who would do just about anything to get what they want from you and has no scruples or feelings of obligations or loyalty towards anything or anybody other than themselves.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 23rd, 2018 at 05:52 AM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Why do you think that Russia wanted Trump elected?
    It didn't matter to the Russians who won. Only those who are still in denial believe they they actually changed the results of the election.

looking around and seeing what has occurred since he has been elected, looking at it as a whole and not individual items or instances why is he so strongly supported, the person that Russia wanted.?
    What has occurred that has benefited Russia? Please give examples. The supposed pull out from Syria doesn't count as that has not happened.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    It didn't matter to the Russians who won. Only those who are still in denial believe they they actually changed the results of the election.
    EXACTLY!!! And they are still in denial and we see what's it's done to their mental capacity. Sad, and I don't feel a bit sorry for them. I don't mind preparing their bottles and squirting some on my wrist to make sure they don't burn themselves again. It's the least I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    What has occurred that has benefited Russia? Please give examples. The supposed pull out from Syria doesn't count as that has not happened.
    Absolutely NOTHING has occurred or changed in anyway, shape, or form since our great man was elected. Nothing has nor will probably ever benefit Russia. I compare what we see of the Dems and their buddies to this Russian behavior. Every time I see Putin and Trump together, it looks like they can't stand each other. I bet Putin smells like Russian Bull, while our great President Trump is coming up smelling like roses.. When Obutthead was president was president he brought home troops as he promised while giving birth to ISIS. We were also told that the majority of ISIS was made up of Kurds as well, during CNN reports around 2013. If that was the case, then why did Turkey give ISIS fee pass through their country? And we are currently pulling out of Syria as we speak, as they've shown on the news. What a beautiful convoy!!!'Bobby The Turd' Mueller has nothing on Trump and I'll be glad when he finally closes his book on the witch hunt soon! We are ready to party!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    EXACTLY!!! And they are still in denial and we see what's it's done to their mental capacity. Sad, and I don't feel a bit sorry for them. I don't mind preparing their bottles and squirting some on my wrist to make sure they don't burn themselves again. It's the least I can do.

Absolutely NOTHING has occurred or changed in anyway, shape, or form since our great man was elected. Nothing has nor will probably ever benefit Russia. I compare what we see of the Dems and their buddies to this Russian behavior. Every time I see Putin and Trump together, it looks like they can't stand each other. I bet Putin smells like Russian Bull, while our great President Trump is coming up smelling like roses.. When Obutthead was president was president he brought home troops as he promised while giving birth to ISIS. We were also told that the majority of ISIS was made up of Kurds as well, during CNN reports around 2013. If that was the case, then why did Turkey give ISIS fee pass through their country? And we are currently pulling out of Syria as we speak, as they've shown on the news. What a beautiful convoy!!!'Bobby The Turd' Mueller has nothing on Trump and I'll be glad when he finally closes his book on the witch hunt soon! We are ready to party!
    You are so wrong on so many issues in just this one post. Much has been pointed out and proven previously but apparently you are either in denial our just automatically prefer to continue spreading falsehoods, in some places called “boldfaced lies.”
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.