Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's All Smoking Mirrors and Deception with tRumps

Default Re: It's All Smoking Mirrors and Deception with tRumps

This folks should know what they need.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/zero-...123341550.html

Post amended automatically

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Which is it? Is junior this frigging stupid or bigoted, or both?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...mals/23638219/

Did he learn this at daddy’s knee???
    He needs a slap. Such an asshole.
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    This folks should know what they need.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/zero-...123341550.html

He needs a slap. Such an asshole.

Congress, both the House and the Senate needs to go forward with the bills they both already passed and send it to dumbass. If he refuses to sign, put it up for a veto vote. This not sending him a bill that he doesn’t like negates their “equal” branch of government status and means they aren’t doing their job. The whole of the Senate should insist that McConnell bring it up for a vote and if he refuses...they should take an informal/non-binding vote and leave McConnell and any that go along with him flapping in the wind...then we’ll see if he is more afraid of tRump or the voters.

Heck, that is such a good idea I might just share it with a few smart Senators via email ...

And, for junior...he is his father’s son and just a little prick!
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Donald Trump Jr. says border wall is like a 'zoo fence' protecting you from Drug Criminals.....

It's really funny how the media can turn things around to trick their audience into believing something else. The term 'ANIMALS' was meant by the bad hombres, drug dealers, criminals, and all else related to the subject. At the zoo, we are protected by animals that could hurt us, hence, the reason for a fence or wall. We will get the protection the citizens of the US needs. I've never been to a zoo where they had anything caged or fenced in that wouldn't hurt you. The squirrels could run free just as they do in the House of Representatives.............

Name:  MS13.png
Views: 12
Size:  182.9 KB

Name:  funny-squirrel-pics-3.jpg
Size:  74.4 KB
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

I doubt tRump ever had a "crisis of the heart" in his entire life,
    and the 2 minutes of activity with Stormy Daniels doesn't count as one either...

Attachment 13463

They say that Bill Clinton's many encounters with Monica Blewinski under his desk lasted approx. 20 seconds at each session and they won't release all the security takes from that room.. It's that one session, btw, that got him 'hung'.....

http://time.com/5120561/bill-clinton...nsky-timeline/

"From an Anonymous Tip to an Impeachment: A Timeline of Key Moments in the Clinton-Lewinsky Scandal"
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

Nobody else??? Where are his supporters?? Or, do you know something the rest of us don't? You folks scared to guess? If you truly support him you could at least say one!
    could we see this Pedantic bullet point list ill make it easy just quote the transcript and dispute what you call a lie.

It appears that Schumer and Pelosi prepared to respond to a different address. I'm disgusted by the insincerity and petty obstruction born of spite.

• PRESIDENT TRUMP: My fellow Americans, tonight Iím speaking to you because there is a growing humanitarian and security crisis at our southern border.
    • Every day, Customs and Border Protection agents encounter thousands of illegal immigrants trying to enter our country. We are out of space to hold them, and we have no way to promptly return them back home to their country. America proudly welcomes millions of lawful immigrants who enrich our society and contribute to our nation, but all Americans are hurt by uncontrolled illegal migration.
    • It strains public resources and drives down jobs and wages. Among those hardest hit are African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans. Our southern border is a pipeline for vast quantities of illegal drugs including meth, heroin, cocaine, and fentanyl. Every week, 300 of our citizens are killed by heroin alone. Ninety percent of which floods across from our southern border. More Americans will die from drugs this year than were killed in the entire Vietnam War.
    • In the last two years, ICE officers made 266,000 arrests of aliens with criminal records including those charged or convicted of 100,000 assaults, 30,000 sex crimes, and 4,000 violent killings. Over the years, thousands of Americans have been brutally killed by those who illegally entered our country and thousands more lives will be lost if we donít act right now.
    • This is a humanitarian crisis. A crisis of the heart, and a crisis of the soul. Last month, 20,000 migrant children were illegally brought into the United States, a dramatic increase. These children are used as human pawns by vicious coyotes and ruthless gangs. One in three women are sexually assaulted on the dangerous trek up through Mexico. Women and children are the biggest victims, by far, of our broken system.
    • This is the tragic reality of illegal immigration on our southern border. This is the cycle of human suffering that I am determined to end. My administration has presented Congress with a detailed proposal to secure the border and stop the criminal gangs, drug smugglers, and human traffickers. Itís a tremendous problem.
    • Our proposal was developed by law enforcement professionals and border agents at the Department of Homeland Security. These are the resources they have requested to properly perform their mission and keep America safe. In fact, safer than ever before.
    • The proposal from homeland security includes cutting edge technology for detecting drugs, weapons, illegal contraband and many other things. We have requested more agents, immigration judges to process the sharp rise of unlawful migration fueled by our very strong economy.
    • Our plan also contains an urgent request for humanitarian assistance and medical support. Furthermore, we have asked Congress to close border security loopholes so that illegal immigrant children can be safely and humanely returned back home.
    • Finally, as part of an overall approach to border security, law enforcement professionals have requested $5.7 billion for a physical barrier. At the request of Democrats it will be a steel barrier rather than a concrete wall. This barrier is absolutely critical to border security. Itís also what our professionals at the border want and need. This is just common sense.
    • The border wall would very quickly pay for itself. The cost of illegal drugs exceeds $500 billion a year. Vastly more than the $5.7 billion we have requested from Congress. The wall will also be paid for indirectly by the great new trade deal we have made with Mexico.
    • Senator Chuck Schumer, who you will be hearing from later tonight, has repeatedly supported a physical barrier in the past along with many other Democrats. They changed their mind only after I was elected president.
    • Democrats in Congress have refused to acknowledge the crisis and they have refused to provide our brave border agents with the tools they desperately need to protect our families and our nation.The federal government remains shut down for one reason, and one reason only, because Democrats will not fund border security. My administration is doing everything in our power to help those impacted by the situation, but the only solution is for Democrats to pass a spending bill that defends our borders and reopens the government.
    • This situation could be solved in a 45 minute meeting. I have invited congressional leadership to the White House tomorrow to get this done. Hopefully we can rise above partisan politics in order to support national security.
    • Some have suggested a barrier is immoral. Then why do wealthy politicians build walls, fences, and gates around their homes? They donít build walls because they hate the people on the outside but because they love the people on the inside. The only thing that is immoral is the politicians to do nothing and continue to allow more innocent people to be so horribly victimized.
    • Americaís heart broke the day after Christmas when a young police officer in California was savagely murdered in cold blood by an illegal alien, just came across the border. The life of an American hero was stolen by someone who had no right to be in our country. Day after day, precious lives are cut short by those who have violated our borders.
    • In California, an air force veteran was raped, murdered, and beaten to death with a hammer by an illegal alien with a long criminal history. In Georgia, an illegal alien was recently charged with murder for killing, beheading, and dismembering his neighbor. In Maryland, MS-13 gang members who arrived in the United States as unaccompanied minors were arrested and charged last year after viciously stabbing and beating a 16-year-old girl.
    • Over the last several years I have met with dozens of families whose loved ones were stolen by illegal immigration. I have held the hands of the weeping mothers and embraced the grief stricken fathers. So sad, so terrible. I will never forget the pain in their eyes, the tremble in their voices, and the sadness gripping their souls. How much more American blood must we shed before Congress does its job?
    • To those who refuse to compromise in the name of border security, I would ask, imagine if it was your child, your husband, or your wife whose life was so cruelly shattered and totally broken. To every member of Congress: pass a bill that ends this crisis. To every citizen, call Congress, and tell them to finally, after all of these decades, secure our border.
    • This is a choice between right and wrong, justice and injustice. This is about whether we fulfill our sacred duty to the American citizens we serve. When I took the oath of office, I swore to protect our country and that is what I will always do so help me god.
    • Thank you and good night.

• The Democratic Response
    • SPEAKER NANCY PELOSI: Good evening.
    • I appreciate the opportunity to speak directly to the American people tonight about how we can end this shutdown and meet the needs of the American people. Sadly much of what we heard from President Trump throughout this senseless shutdown has been full of misinformation and even malice.(This is what you are doing) The president has chosen fear. We want to start with the facts.
    • The fact is on the very first day of this Congress, House Democrats passed Senate Republican legislation to reopen government and fund smart, effective border security solutions. But the president is rejecting these bipartisan bills which would reopen government over his obsession with forcing American taxpayers to waste billions of dollars on an expensive and ineffective wall, a wall he always promised Mexico would pay for.
    • The fact is, President Trump has chosen to hold hostage critical services for the health, safety, and well-being of the American people, and withhold the paychecks of 800,000 innocent workers across the nation, many of them veterans.
    • He promised to keep the government shutdown for months or years, no matter whom it hurts. Thatís just plain wrong. The fact is, we all agree we need to secure our borders while honoring our values. We can build the infrastructure and roads at our ports of entry. We can install new technology to scan cars and trucks for drugs coming into our nation. We can hire the personnel we need to facilitate trade and immigration at the border. We can fund more innovation to detect unauthorized crossings.
    • The fact is, the women and children at the border are not a security threat. They are a humanitarian challenge, a challenge that President Trumpís own cruel and counterproductive policies have only deepened. And the fact is, President Trump must stop holding the American people hostage and stop manufacturing a crisis, and must reopen the government.
    • Thank you. Leader Schumer.
    • SENATOR CHUCK SCHUMER: Thank you, Speaker Pelosi.
    • My fellow Americans, we address you tonight for one reason only. The president of the United States, having failed to get Mexico to pay for his ineffective, unnecessary border wall, and unable to convince the Congress or the American people to foot the bill, has shut down the government.
    • American democracy doesnít work that way. We donít govern by temper tantrum. (This is what you are doing) No president should pound the table and demand he gets his way or else the government shuts down. Hurting millions of Americans who are treated as leverage.
    • Tonight, and throughout this debate and throughout his presidency, president trump has appealed to fear, not facts. Division, not unity. (LIAR This is what you are doing) Make no mistake, Democrats and the president both want stronger border security. However, we sharply disagree with the president about the most effective way to do it.
    • So, how do we untangle this mess? Well, thereís an obvious solution. (yes fund the fekiking wall like you did under Obama) Separate the shutdown from arguments over border security. There is bipartisan legislation supported by Democrats and Republicans to reopen government while allowing debate over border security to continue. (No this is the point no more kicking the can down the road)
    • There is no excuse for hurting millions of Americans over a policy difference. Federal workers are about to miss a paycheck. Some families canít get a mortgage to buy a new home. Farmers and small businesses wonít get loans they desperately need.
    • Most presidents have used Oval Office addresses for noble purposes. This president just used the backdrop of the Oval Office to manufacture a crisis, stoke fear, and divert attention from the turmoil in his administration. (LIAR This is what you are doing)
    • My fellow Americans, there is no challenge so great that our nation cannot rise to meet it. We can reopen the government and continue to work through disagreements over policy. We can secure our border without an ineffective, expensive wall. And we can welcome legal immigrants and refugees without compromising safety and security.
    • The symbol of America should be the Statue of Liberty, not a 30 foot wall. So our suggestion is a simple one. Mr. President, reopen the government, and we can work to resolve our differences over border security. But end this shutdown now.
    • Thank you.
    The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Please Root your smarter than this. You attempt to defend a guy that has lied over 7,000 times? Enjoy yourself. lol

Oh, the contest is over, you folks didn't care to play.

Do you spose Peloci has a gun in her back or puppet strings being controlled by Schumer? She cannot go anywhere or speak with his presence. I think Schumer and Peloci 'spoon' often....... LOL. I've never seen this type of behavior before from them or anyone. I can say one thing about that video though, Peloci sure can read and I can only imagine the size of that monitor in front of her. Watch her eyes..... Too bad it's full of misleading information for her to spread across the USA. They look like a couple out of MAD MAGAZINE! I posted only three links out of many of the same....SEE their analyzed speech below..

http://time.com/5497640/nancy-pelosi...-split-podium/

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/01...i-and-schumer/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...trump-response

As far as that 'BULLET LIST, it know for a fact it don't exist. I've searched and I've searched and it's a last resort comment when their comment can't call for racism, or anything else, and they toss that one out there like a broken record as usual. I've found maybe at most 10 supposed lies that haven't been proven as such, yet, and with fake news reports you cannot put much into what is said by anti-trumpetors anymore. BUT, not all who claim most lies were even authored by President Trump. They just want to label them to him. I don't think any are real intentional lies, but, I think they are not well thought out phrases or claims of his. I don't think President Trump ever tried to purposely mislead anyone. I do think the Demorats are doing a fine job of misleading themselves, the American people , and dividing our great country,. That is why they can't find a solid pathway to be elected. The foot stomping, fist pounding continues daily though. 2020 is coming!! Make America Even Greater!!

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    could we see this Pedantic bullet point list ill make it easy just quote the transcript and dispute what you call a lie.

It appears that Schumer and Pelosi prepared to respond to a different address. I'm disgusted by the insincerity and petty obstruction born of spite.

• PRESIDENT TRUMP: My fellow Americans, tonight I’m speaking to you because there is a growing humanitarian and security crisis at our southern border.
    • Every day, Customs and Border Protection agents encounter thousands of illegal immigrants trying to enter our country. We are out of space to hold them, and we have no way to promptly return them back home to their country. America proudly welcomes millions of lawful immigrants who enrich our society and contribute to our nation, but all Americans are hurt by uncontrolled illegal migration.
    • It strains public resources and drives down jobs and wages. Among those hardest hit are African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans. Our southern border is a pipeline for vast quantities of illegal drugs including meth, heroin, cocaine, and fentanyl. Every week, 300 of our citizens are killed by heroin alone. Ninety percent of which floods across from our southern border. More Americans will die from drugs this year than were killed in the entire Vietnam War.
    • In the last two years, ICE officers made 266,000 arrests of aliens with criminal records including those charged or convicted of 100,000 assaults, 30,000 sex crimes, and 4,000 violent killings. Over the years, thousands of Americans have been brutally killed by those who illegally entered our country and thousands more lives will be lost if we don’t act right now.
    • This is a humanitarian crisis. A crisis of the heart, and a crisis of the soul. Last month, 20,000 migrant children were illegally brought into the United States, a dramatic increase. These children are used as human pawns by vicious coyotes and ruthless gangs. One in three women are sexually assaulted on the dangerous trek up through Mexico. Women and children are the biggest victims, by far, of our broken system.
    • This is the tragic reality of illegal immigration on our southern border. This is the cycle of human suffering that I am determined to end. My administration has presented Congress with a detailed proposal to secure the border and stop the criminal gangs, drug smugglers, and human traffickers. It’s a tremendous problem.
    • Our proposal was developed by law enforcement professionals and border agents at the Department of Homeland Security. These are the resources they have requested to properly perform their mission and keep America safe. In fact, safer than ever before.
    • The proposal from homeland security includes cutting edge technology for detecting drugs, weapons, illegal contraband and many other things. We have requested more agents, immigration judges to process the sharp rise of unlawful migration fueled by our very strong economy.
    • Our plan also contains an urgent request for humanitarian assistance and medical support. Furthermore, we have asked Congress to close border security loopholes so that illegal immigrant children can be safely and humanely returned back home.
    • Finally, as part of an overall approach to border security, law enforcement professionals have requested $5.7 billion for a physical barrier. At the request of Democrats it will be a steel barrier rather than a concrete wall. This barrier is absolutely critical to border security. It’s also what our professionals at the border want and need. This is just common sense.
    • The border wall would very quickly pay for itself. The cost of illegal drugs exceeds $500 billion a year. Vastly more than the $5.7 billion we have requested from Congress. The wall will also be paid for indirectly by the great new trade deal we have made with Mexico.
    • Senator Chuck Schumer, who you will be hearing from later tonight, has repeatedly supported a physical barrier in the past along with many other Democrats. They changed their mind only after I was elected president.
    • Democrats in Congress have refused to acknowledge the crisis and they have refused to provide our brave border agents with the tools they desperately need to protect our families and our nation.The federal government remains shut down for one reason, and one reason only, because Democrats will not fund border security. My administration is doing everything in our power to help those impacted by the situation, but the only solution is for Democrats to pass a spending bill that defends our borders and reopens the government.
    • This situation could be solved in a 45 minute meeting. I have invited congressional leadership to the White House tomorrow to get this done. Hopefully we can rise above partisan politics in order to support national security.
    • Some have suggested a barrier is immoral. Then why do wealthy politicians build walls, fences, and gates around their homes? They don’t build walls because they hate the people on the outside but because they love the people on the inside. The only thing that is immoral is the politicians to do nothing and continue to allow more innocent people to be so horribly victimized.
    • America’s heart broke the day after Christmas when a young police officer in California was savagely murdered in cold blood by an illegal alien, just came across the border. The life of an American hero was stolen by someone who had no right to be in our country. Day after day, precious lives are cut short by those who have violated our borders.
    • In California, an air force veteran was raped, murdered, and beaten to death with a hammer by an illegal alien with a long criminal history. In Georgia, an illegal alien was recently charged with murder for killing, beheading, and dismembering his neighbor. In Maryland, MS-13 gang members who arrived in the United States as unaccompanied minors were arrested and charged last year after viciously stabbing and beating a 16-year-old girl.
    • Over the last several years I have met with dozens of families whose loved ones were stolen by illegal immigration. I have held the hands of the weeping mothers and embraced the grief stricken fathers. So sad, so terrible. I will never forget the pain in their eyes, the tremble in their voices, and the sadness gripping their souls. How much more American blood must we shed before Congress does its job?
    • To those who refuse to compromise in the name of border security, I would ask, imagine if it was your child, your husband, or your wife whose life was so cruelly shattered and totally broken. To every member of Congress: pass a bill that ends this crisis. To every citizen, call Congress, and tell them to finally, after all of these decades, secure our border.
    • This is a choice between right and wrong, justice and injustice. This is about whether we fulfill our sacred duty to the American citizens we serve. When I took the oath of office, I swore to protect our country and that is what I will always do so help me god.
    • Thank you and good night.

• I appreciate the opportunity to speak directly to the American people tonight about how we can end this shutdown and meet the needs of the American people. Sadly much of what we heard from President Trump throughout this senseless shutdown has been full of misinformation and even malice.(This is what you are doing) The president has chosen fear. We want to start with the facts.
    • The fact is on the very first day of this Congress, House Democrats passed Senate Republican legislation to reopen government and fund smart, effective border security solutions. But the president is rejecting these bipartisan bills which would reopen government over his obsession with forcing American taxpayers to waste billions of dollars on an expensive and ineffective wall, a wall he always promised Mexico would pay for.
    • The fact is, President Trump has chosen to hold hostage critical services for the health, safety, and well-being of the American people, and withhold the paychecks of 800,000 innocent workers across the nation, many of them veterans.
    • He promised to keep the government shutdown for months or years, no matter whom it hurts. That’s just plain wrong. The fact is, we all agree we need to secure our borders while honoring our values. We can build the infrastructure and roads at our ports of entry. We can install new technology to scan cars and trucks for drugs coming into our nation. We can hire the personnel we need to facilitate trade and immigration at the border. We can fund more innovation to detect unauthorized crossings.
    • The fact is, the women and children at the border are not a security threat. They are a humanitarian challenge, a challenge that President Trump’s own cruel and counterproductive policies have only deepened. And the fact is, President Trump must stop holding the American people hostage and stop manufacturing a crisis, and must reopen the government.
    • My fellow Americans, we address you tonight for one reason only. The president of the United States, having failed to get Mexico to pay for his ineffective, unnecessary border wall, and unable to convince the Congress or the American people to foot the bill, has shut down the government.
    • American democracy doesn’t work that way. We don’t govern by temper tantrum. (This is what you are doing) No president should pound the table and demand he gets his way or else the government shuts down. Hurting millions of Americans who are treated as leverage.
    • Tonight, and throughout this debate and throughout his presidency, president trump has appealed to fear, not facts. Division, not unity. (LIAR This is what you are doing) Make no mistake, Democrats and the president both want stronger border security. However, we sharply disagree with the president about the most effective way to do it.
    • So, how do we untangle this mess? Well, there’s an obvious solution. (yes fund the fekiking wall like you did under Obama) Separate the shutdown from arguments over border security. There is bipartisan legislation supported by Democrats and Republicans to reopen government while allowing debate over border security to continue. (No this is the point no more kicking the can down the road)
    • There is no excuse for hurting millions of Americans over a policy difference. Federal workers are about to miss a paycheck. Some families can’t get a mortgage to buy a new home. Farmers and small businesses won’t get loans they desperately need.
    • Most presidents have used Oval Office addresses for noble purposes. This president just used the backdrop of the Oval Office to manufacture a crisis, stoke fear, and divert attention from the turmoil in his administration. (LIAR This is what you are doing)
    • My fellow Americans, there is no challenge so great that our nation cannot rise to meet it. We can reopen the government and continue to work through disagreements over policy. We can secure our border without an ineffective, expensive wall. And we can welcome legal immigrants and refugees without compromising safety and security.
    • The symbol of America should be the Statue of Liberty, not a 30 foot wall. So our suggestion is a simple one. Mr. President, reopen the government, and we can work to resolve our differences over border security. But end this shutdown now.
    • Thank you.

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

Please Root your smarter than this. You attempt to defend a guy that has lied over 7,000 times? Enjoy yourself. lol
    I expected as much, we have talked about these vague definitions of lies, I'm not asking for a list of those 7000 spins, im specifically talking about the address and its response.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

• I appreciate the opportunity to speak directly to the American people tonight about how we can end this shutdown and meet the needs of the American people. Sadly much of what we heard from President Trump throughout this senseless shutdown has been full of misinformation and even malice.(This is what you are doing) The president has chosen fear. We want to start with the facts. (Yet you provided none)
    • He promised to keep the government shutdown for months or years, no matter whom it hurts. Thatís just plain wrong. The fact is, we all agree we need to secure our borders while honoring our values. We can build the infrastructure and roads at our ports of entry. We can install new technology to scan cars and trucks for drugs coming into our nation. We can hire the personnel we need to facilitate trade and immigration at the border. We can fund more innovation to detect unauthorized crossings. (which if there was a wall would make less openings for those unauthorized crossing to occur)
    • The fact is, the women and children at the border are not a security threat. (It is that exact think that makes them the perfect mules for drugs!) They are a humanitarian challenge, a challenge that President Trumpís own cruel and counterproductive policies have only deepened. And the fact is, President Trump must stop holding the American people hostage and stop manufacturing a crisis, and must reopen the government.
    • American democracy doesnít work that way. We donít govern by temper tantrum. (This is what you are doing) (You need to be reminded about Obama and his hissy fit)No president should pound the table and demand he gets his way or else the government shuts down. Hurting millions of Americans who are treated as leverage. (we have to pass it to know what's in it)
    • So, how do we untangle this mess? Well, thereís an obvious solution. (yes fund the fekiking wall like you did under Obama) Separate the shutdown from arguments over border security. There is bipartisan legislation supported by Democrats and Republicans to reopen government while allowing debate over border security to continue. (No this is the point no more kicking the can down the road)
    • There is no excuse for hurting millions of Americans over a policy difference. Federal workers are about to miss a paycheck. Some families canít get a mortgage to buy a new home. Farmers and small businesses wonít get loans they desperately need. (Why do they need a mortgage now? Mot farmers won't know if they need loans in the new year until after crops come in. Most secured loans after last fall's harvest.)
    • Thank you.
    Why not just use the interstate infrastructure funding and put up some similar to the sound barriers on the highways?
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

"We don’t govern by temper tantrum."

Attachment 13474

"The symbol of America should be the Statue of Liberty"

Name:  49898082_2026641210717918_1229714656570900480_n.png
Views: 11
Size:  811.5 KB

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Why not just use the interstate infrastructure funding and put up some similar to the sound barriers on the highways?
    When Congress appropriates $$$ for ABC, it cannot be be spent for XYZ except under very special circumstances.

When people say, “it takes an act of Congress...,” sometimes it really does.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; January 10th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Blog Entries

"We don’t govern by temper tantrum."

Name:  tantrum.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  88.5 KB

Blog Entries

When Congress appropriates $$$ for ABC, it cannot be be spent for XYZ except under very special circumstances.

When people say, “it takes an act of Congress...,” sometimes it really does.
    There is a road that runs along the border. So using highway funds to build a wall along it wouldn't be moving money around.

Here's another idea.....

Name:  foregin.jpg
Size:  30.8 KB

There is a road that runs along the border. So using highway funds to build a wall along it wouldn't be moving money around.

Here's another idea.....

Name:  foregin.jpg
Size:  30.8 KB
    In budget request sent to Congress, it is much more detailed such as who, what and where...

This is my last on subject of the "wall".

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...182900105.html

Yes and I believe those are 30 feet high and put together like a concrete puzzle. Looks good to me.

When Congress appropriates $$$ for ABC, it cannot be be spent for XYZ except under very special circumstances..
    Can't argue with that.

This is my last on subject of the "wall".

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...182900105.html
    You promise??
    Last edited by Jeffrey; January 10th, 2019 at 07:41 PM.

Blog Entries

TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast