Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's All Smoking Mirrors and Deception with tRumps

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Default It's All Smoking Mirrors and Deception with tRumps

With tRumps it is deception and dishonesty*...just check out the "Before" and "After" pictures in the link.

Pictures are sometimes worth a million words.

https://socialnewsdaily.com/74025/di...of-the-trumps/

*For the record, I don't resent their spending their money on whatever they please, and if plastic surgery is what they please...that's fine with me. However, it just goes to prove that "what you see, is not what you get."
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Default Re: It's All Smoking Mirrors and Deception with tRumps

What is with all the TRUMP related threads you spread?? This, along with all the other TRUMP related posts should be merged with the 'TRUMPS MILESTONES' . Are you the type to enjoy running around lighting mini fires throughout the forest so they converge into an everlasting battle? I'm calling for a merge or just post this as a post in your original TRUMP thread!

This link showing Melania is telling. The only time I have seen her laugh is inaugural ball when she was dancing with a Marine.

https://socialnewsdaily.com/81834/th...ust-hilarious/
    He means the party of No Care!!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    This link showing Melania is telling. The only time I have seen her laugh is inaugural ball when she was dancing with a Marine.

I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that Melania’s personal/private wealth has grown by millions of dollars for her to at least make it appear that she doesn’t detest her husband. She appears to have done a 180 over the more recent months, and he hasn’t gotten any more decent.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Money talks!

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that Melania’s personal/private wealth has grown by millions of dollars for her to at least make it appear that she doesn’t detest her husband. She appears to have done a 180 over the more recent months, and he hasn’t gotten any more decent.
    Not like the 7 Trillion that the Clinton's stole from the Federal Reserve that just recently surfaced. I say we hang her ass right next to pal Barack Obutthole......

If the idiots wall is so important. Then why is willing to wait and shut the government down for 1 or more years? Can't be much of an emergency.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Then you haven’t been paying attention.
    I can only imagine your view through your bellybutton. Must be pretty narrow.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

If as DA asserts he can declare an emergency ans grab the funds he needs to build his wall why hasn't he? Is this foolish thing he did "proudly shut down the government" done just to screw with federal employees? If he can do the emergency deal the shut down wasn't needed. Actually it will cost more money.

Oh, has anybody figured the cost of the privately owned land he wants to put his wall on? Eminent Domain land grabs can get real expensive and take a while to go through the courts.

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Then you haven’t been paying attention.
    I can only imagine your view through your bellybutton. Must be pretty narrow.
    I can only imagine what you view things through. But I expect you get a very large view, unless your sitting down.

I thought you had figured out that "ignore feature", keep trying I guess it's real difficult for you.

I can only imagine what you view things through. But I expect you get a very large view, unless your sitting down.

I thought you had figured out that "ignore feature", keep trying I guess it's real difficult for you.
    Wanted to grab this winner up before it get's edited! Using you tools well are we?? LOL!!!!

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

With tRumps it is deception and dishonesty*...just check out the "Before" and "After" pictures in the link.

Pictures are sometimes worth a million words.

https://socialnewsdaily.com/74025/di...of-the-trumps/

*For the record, I don't resent their spending their money on whatever they please, and if plastic surgery is what they please...that's fine with me. However, it just goes to prove that "what you see, is not what you get."

IF MY DAUGHTER LOOKED LIKE CHELSEA CLINTON I'd Mortgage the farm to pay for the change But really is this the level trump haters have sunk, degrading people over appearences. Its not like some past left heroes have had some less than beautiful puppets.
    The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post

IF MY DAUGHTER LOOKED LIKE CHELSEA CLINTON I'd Mortgage the farm to pay for the change But really is this the level trump haters have sunk, degrading people over appearences. Its not like some past left heroes have had some less than beautiful puppets.
    It wasn't "degrading" it was showing that just about nothing about the trumps are authentic... their policies, their ideals, their words, their anything...however, didn't you just degrade Chelsea Clinton?

Besides isn't tRump famous for degrading people for their appearances...so, when you speak of how low someone has sunk, I'd say that no one has sunk lower than him and those who support him when he makes those comments.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; January 7th, 2019 at 11:55 AM.

Now you've done it!!! You're now a woman beater in the eyes of a Liberal!!! Heck, you should have just added Rosie '2Ton' O'Donnell into the mix sine she is the reason they are Trump Haters. Bahahahahahahahaha, yes, that is why women hate Trump period. It's not about the success he's had in office, and they hate that too, but they've proven they can't take a joke and are forever sour. Oh crap, I think we are having an earthquake!!!! Oh wait, never mind, it was just Rosie '2Ton' ODonnel walking by selling Girl Scout cookies since Trump got her stupid fat POS pathetic tv show shut down and foiled her pathetic book selling tours. And yes, Chelsea needs to get a lip reduction procedure done at least, not that that would help her fugly cow-like looks!!

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

It wasn't "degrading" it was showing that just about nothing about the trumps are authentic... their policies, their ideals, their words, their anything...however, didn't you just degrade Chelsea Clinton?

Besides isn't tRump famous for degrading people for their appearances...so, when you speak of how low someone has sunk, I'd say that no one has sunk lower than him and those who support him when he makes those comments.
    oh you missed the point, reaching for physical appearance as a criticism is invalid toward policy. Its no secret that chelsia and michelle are not pretty but i wouldn't use that to criticise there families members political stance. its unrelated irrelevant and low brow.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

oh you missed the point, reaching for physical appearance as a criticism is invalid toward policy. Its no secret that chelsia and michelle are not pretty but i wouldn't use that to criticise there families members political stance. its unrelated irrelevant and low brow.

Wow, now that you mention it, I never thought about looking at it that way. Thanks for shedding some light on the subject. You forgot Rosie '2Ton' O'Donnell.......

I don’t think you are “getting” what I was saying. I don’t know if it is you or me...

Blog Entries

I think i did, you are saying that because they have had cosmetic surgery, it supports your contention that everything about them is a facade, that they are inherently and purposely deceiving the public. this could only be constructive argument if you believe that this carries over to every aspect of truth and purpose.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

I think i did, you are saying that because they have had cosmetic surgery, it supports your contention that everything about them is a facade, that they are inherently and purposely deceiving the public. this could only be constructive argument if you believe that this carries over to every aspect of truth and purpose.
    I don't know how you can link "truth" with trump, any of them.

No, I was trying to convey that it is just one more thing in a long list if things that are not what “is real” about them as a whole. In other words, “what you see is not what you get” in almost every aspect of the way they present themselves to the American people.

I have no issue whatsoever with plastic surgery or how people spend their money. I think Ivanka turned herself into a beautiful woman—too bad her sincerity, heart and integrity isn’t as beautiful. Is there surgery to fix those aspects?