Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Volusia County GOP Hosting State Of The Union Watch Party

Default Re: Volusia County GOP Hosting State Of The Union Watch Party

We found that cowboy to complete the village of idiots. But, I'm sure the list of idiots will grow and that would be wonderful!

Name:  51611138_1863707413739022_1943284371419037696_n.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  44.1 KB
    Name:  51794298_10105928271438535_7850695077394382848_n.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  17.1 KB
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

It's time for this POS idiot and those who support this radical behavior to take a permanent leave of absence!!!! SHE IS RACIST!!!!!

TRUMP IS A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jeffrey; February 10th, 2019 at 04:37 PM.
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Another clown that says he's running for president.... Where do these idiots come from???? Oh wait, must be none other than the Dumbocratic Party clowns........

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    I'm sure many Dumbocrats for some odd reason would wish this POS would run for President.... She's so stupid I bet she throws her hat into the ring.... I wish she would just throw her body into the ring..........OF HUNGRY LIONS!!!!!!!!!!! She has got to be the dumbest person in our government yet!!! Peelosi, you have competition!!!!!! Sad thing is that most Dumbocrats will think she is intelligent.....Such a great representation of the Dumbocratic Party eh?!!!!

Attachment 13535

something to really think about..
    Name:  aoc.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  50.0 KB
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

It seems that both the Republicans and the Democrats have their cross to bear...

The Republicans have tRump and the Democrats have AOC. I suspect Nancy will contain AOC before Mitch will contain tRump.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    It seems that both the Republicans and the Democrats have their cross to bear...

The Republicans have tRump and the Democrats have AOC. I suspect Nancy will contain AOC before Mitch will contain tRump.
    LOL!!
    Nancy is just as batty. As is Maxine Waters. And Cummings. And Spartacus. And the
    Native American princess!
    And where did Feinstein disappear to after Kavanaugh? Is she hanging with Ruthie?

I know exactly what you are saying and our suspicions are extremely high over this dangerous mole!! Just watching her total confusion while looking around her and her disgust for others standing while she remained seated and the demands from others for her to get off her slimy bimbo ass in respect, but her pure hatred towards life period is enough to make anyone sick that she even exists!!!!! Dumber than a box of Dumbocrat Rocks! I don't think she will last long at all. She is no leader and deserves no respect. The Dumbocrats own this one and they will wear it well.....I think it's past due for an extraction...Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    something to really think about..
    Name:  aoc.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  50.0 KB

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Since there is such a fondness for memes, I will add to the collection...no words necessary, the meme speaks for itself.

Name:  DAD77B78-4691-4D7D-9813-AF49BB5DEB21.jpeg
Views: 18
Size:  896.2 KB
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

DUMMYCRATS?? Bahahahahahaha!!!! Bumbocrats for life!!! They are broken and never to be fixed again.

More educational videos. They should educate others to stay away from the dumbocrat idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Since there is such a fondness for memes, I will add to the collection...no words necessary, the meme speaks for itself.

ATTACH]13539[/ATTACH]
    At least other's memes are factually correct, but then again, you know this. Why am I not surprised by your BS meme LOL!!!!!!!!!

Wow Kathy!! The puppy posted 3 responses following your post. You own him.

Time for a new name for it. How about just initials. Let's see who can come up with the name.

The initials are...K B
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Any thoughts on this?? You were warned.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trum...225652100.html
    LOL at the latest media hype about how the Trump tax cut has hurt so many people as they find out they will get a smaller tax refund. Well, DUH? Did you think if they took less taxes each week which gave you a larger paycheck your refund would still be the same?

People claim 0 exemptions so they can get a large refund at the end of the year. Why do you want to loan the government your money, have them pay no interest for using it, then make you wait weeks to get it back?
    Thumbs Up Fastcar liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    LOL at the latest media hype about how the Trump tax cut has hurt so many people as they find out they will get a smaller tax refund. Well, DUH? Did you think if they took less taxes each week which gave you a larger paycheck your refund would still be the same?

People claim 0 exemptions so they can get a large refund at the end of the year. Why do you want to loan the government your money, have them pay no interest for using it, then make you wait weeks to get it back?
    Pay them no attention. They are so undereducated it ain't funny! They quite school at the age of approx. 13 years old and it shows. I mostly blame their parents for their ignorance and the fact that the Dumbocratic party is crumbling as we speak! That Ocasio character is the mole we needed to give them as a gift a long long time ago. I'm glad it's now!!! Dumborats are as Dumborats do. Take a look at what they have for representation now.....Dumborats, the party of liars and destroyers.....

Name:  51383176_10157133011109914_990043026048942080_n.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  73.7 KB
    Name:  51695078_117564622657881_1914793985033895936_n.jpg
Size:  86.1 KB
    Name:  52306237_258239944903174_3976969278908792832_n.jpg
Size:  67.5 KB
    Name:  img.png
Views: 9
Size:  931.2 KB

you cant fix ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    you cant fix ignorant
    No, no you you can't and it's really sad but that is exactly what the Dumboratic party's platform is all about nowadays, Ignorance and Stupidity, which they thrive on all over the USA now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on that.

see, ya cant fix it-- Adult Sp---Democratic----- school yard 2nd grade dumboratic
    Last edited by slick; February 13th, 2019 at 09:55 AM.

see, ya cant fix it-- Adult Sp---Democratic----- school yard 2nd grade dumboratic
    Yes, by George I think you got it! Stupidity and Ignorance can't be fixed, that's for sure. The Dumboratic party wears it like a fine tuxedo ready for failure. The Dumbocratic party is cumbling now with the introduction of the new mole we gifted them in November LOL.....Short yellow school bus = Dumbocrats, and 2nd grade education = Dumbocrats! Glad to see we are on the same page, only with entirely different books LOL... buddy!
    Name:  vxp75wcno1b21.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  362.5 KB

I'm sure Grandma can relate to this pretty well. WELCOME TO THE 29 yr. old MOLE!!!!!But, thank God we didn't have to listen to this shit at the State Of The Union Address!!!! GO MAGA!!!!! GO TRUMP!!!

Last edited by Jeffrey; February 13th, 2019 at 11:25 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast