Thread: Weather is Crazy

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Default Weather is Crazy

Here in central Arkansas, on Monday it was 77 degrees; nearly 80 degrees in February! Now this morning at 4:45 a.m., it is 69 degrees, and the temperature is predicted to drop to a freezing 21 degrees tonight a drop of almost 50 degrees over an 18-hour period. It is crazy I tell you, crazy!

Name:  B4160393-BB15-4317-BF4B-61F0633CB8C1.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  305.5 KB
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Default Re: Weather is Crazy

We haven't had winter yet here in Florida. We need a little cold weather. Doesn't seem right.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by WVaKay View Post
    We haven't had winter yet here in Florida. We need a little cold weather. Doesn't seem right.
    I think it is confusing the plants. I have my monkey grass cut back to the ground every late fall and in the spring it comes back beautiful and full...with all bright green growth and none of the dead stuff you get it you leave it over the winter. I noticed that it is already trying to come back as well as the day lilies.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

that little furry basturd was only 1/2 right on feb. 2

From where I'm sitting, I'm loving every minute of it!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

One time years ago and I can't remember when, I saw some snow flurries here in palm coast.

As my Mama would say, “It seems the Earth is off its axis.” The temp dropped 37degrees in about 9 hours and expected to drop another 16 degrees over the next 4 hours.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; February 7th, 2019 at 08:03 PM. Reason: auto correct again!

One time years ago and I can't remember when, I saw some snow flurries here in palm coast.
    Last time I saw light snow flurries in Palm Coast was in the winter of 2005.
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries

It was 30 here today. Had to scrape the windshield this morning. No snow yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    It was 30 here today. Had to scrape the windshield this morning. No snow yet.
    Brrrr...

Cracker Droid Baccarat Champion

You must have missed the mornings where it was below 40 .... baby it was cold out there
    R2D2
    Beep-op-whir-boop-weeee
    I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!

Not so many years ago, maybe 10 we fished all year off the beach. Each year it got colder and those cold spells were longer. This past winter, with the cold,cloudy, rainy, windy weather we fished maybe 5 times through Dec. and Jan. By cold I mean 60 degrees or below. For me it has to be above 60 and sunny with minimal wind. I'm well past the stage where I will stand on the beach with a rod in my hand wearing rain gear or getting sand blasted or dressed in a snow suit to keep warm. I won't do that and call it fun.
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!