Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preparing mentally for my upcoming surgery!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Default Re: Preparing mentally for my upcoming surgery!

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Gotta love a person of few words. Actually, I prefer it to some of these mind-numbing posts that are paragraphs long containing stuff that could be said in a couple of sentences.
    Uh oh, I think I have been called out... I have never been accused a being a person of few words.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

LOL R2D2 Laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Uh oh, I think I have been called out... I have never been accused a being a person of few words.
    Not So, you do well

Now who gave any of you the right to hijack my thread?? Go pout and play your games somewhere else. My thread isn't your home to prop up your feet and do as you please! GO somewhere else and chatter your gums!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Lol!! Wasn't referring to you. There is a big difference, when you talk or type you say something. Others not so much.
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!
    Thumbs Up slick liked this post
    Gratitude KathyInAR Was Grateful for this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Not So, you do well
    thanx!
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12