Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: News?? Wtf!!!!

Default News?? Wtf!!!!

I've had it with the national news! This morning got coffee going and watched the local news on WESH, mainly due to the weather with Amy Sweezy, she's the most accurate of all the local channels imo. Anyway at 7AM I switch to ABC and GMA to see what is going on in the country and the world. Their lead story isn't news it is a interview with Robin Roberts and the actor who was mugged in Chicago a week ago. That is news?? Nothing else is going on in this entire country that is more important or effects peoples lives? Somebody get's a smack in the face and it's a lead story? You gotta be kidding. ABC is now into tabloid journalism. I'm done with my rant and ABC.
    The real National Emergency resides in the White House. Lock him up!!!
    Thumbs Up R2D2, ROOT, Jeannie liked this post

Default Re: News?? Wtf!!!!

Now you're finally getting it aren'tcha? Great news in that post alone! I don't trust anyone of them anymore nor do I listen to anything other than my local news. IF I see it on video, it's believable. Cameras don't lie. Have a nice day and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY sweetie!!!!!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    I've had it with the national news! This morning got coffee going and watched the local news on WESH, mainly due to the weather with Amy Sweezy, she's the most accurate of all the local channels imo. Anyway at 7AM I switch to ABC and GMA to see what is going on in the country and the world. Their lead story isn't news it is a interview with Robin Roberts and the actor who was mugged in Chicago a week ago. That is news?? Nothing else is going on in this entire country that is more important or effects peoples lives? Somebody get's a smack in the face and it's a lead story? You gotta be kidding. ABC is now into tabloid journalism. I'm done with my rant and ABC.
    The Chicago police are saying this was a hoax.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Thumbs Up ROOT, Jeannie, Fastcar liked this post

I don't give a flying F**k if it's true or false!! It sure as hell shouldn't be the lead story. NYC had a blue and blue incident that is a hell of a lot more newsworthy than somebody that's gets a smack in the face or whatever a week ago. Not goin' off on you sd, but this really piss's me off.

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    The Chicago police are saying this was a hoax.
    Just read an article on the assault. Now I doubt his story as well. But now I get why the story. A black gay man interviewed by a black gay woman TWO WEEKS after the incident. Makes me wonder what/who's agenda is driving this story. I don't care who ya love or sleep with as long as they are above age. This is crazy imo.
    Thumbs Up Jeannie liked this post

Founder Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion

Mainstream media is mostly false or contorted.
    Thumbs Up ROOT, sundealer, Jeannie liked this post

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

The walls are closing in, the wheels are coming off, its the beginning of the end, it's a meltdown.
    Feel better?
    The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

I've called out the smut story from day one
    Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    Multiple sources all quote TMZ they have updated their article several times with adjuntive bullshit that is supposed to convince us TRUMP is Hitler incarnate leading thousands of hate filled white males to act out on individuals.
    "4:00 PM PT -- Chicago PD confirms to TMZ Jussie told them, in a follow-up interview, about the attackers yelling, "MAGA country." They add Jussie still had the rope around his neck when he made contact with cops at 2:42 AM. Remember, the attack happened around 2 AM.

11:20 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us the FBI was already investigating the letter sent to Jussie last week containing racist and homophobic slurs.Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We're told when shortly after he walked out on his way home, someone yelled, "Aren't you that f***ot 'Empire' n*****?"

The 2 men -- both white and wearing ski masks -- viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, "This is MAGA country."

Jussie took himself to Northwestern Memorial where he was treated. He was discharged later Tuesday morning.

"

this is full of red flags and they don't have MAGA printed on them
    He left the rope on his neck for 42 minutes ?
    they had ski mask on and bleach in hand when they "spotted him"
    the letter was sent to a Fox affiliate?
    the letter used a tv prop like cliche note of cut out letters but decided to use a magic marker for illustration with the grace of a 3 yr old, yet pasted the letters in graceful arches and proportional complimentary angles .

This guy who is not symbolic of anything has evidently thought he was important enough to be a parcel of propaganda that would cement the narrative that MSM has been trying to paste on trump supporters since the election.

I don't believe it even happened much less that it was MAGA apparel wearers out at 2 am with bleach and mask ready to pounce on a famous black homosexual. they had threatened with a letter and knew were and when he would be there.

Seriously this should stop, because when real assaults occur no one is going to believe genuine victims.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH
    Thumbs Up Instigator, Fastcar, sundealer, Jeannie liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    The walls are closing in, the wheels are coming off, its the beginning of the end, it's a meltdown.
    Feel better?
    A little. lol

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries

The so called news just sucks now. I believe the guy with the rope mugging story was lying from the beginning. It just is not believable. If some one put a rope around my neck it would be off as soon as possible. Who walks around with a rope around their neck? One early story said it was a red string. Later on it was called a rope. Total bullshit.
    Thumbs Up sundealer, Fastcar liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Apparently the actor was treated at the hospital for injuries of some sort. I think the bone of contention was whether there was a rope, the racial and homophobic slurs and the yelling of "this is MAGA country." It does sound screwy or at least some faux facts added to the story. I can't come to what I feel is an intelligent opinion (that may be due to my training and experience), because there is too much discrepancy thus far--I need clear facts!, facts!, facts! that make sense and follow logic.

This article speaks of the injuries being treated at the hospital. It could have certainly been a simple mugging and the perpetrators scared away before stealing anything.

Those documents may eventually bear fruit...it can be surprising what can be determined by things sent through the mails. Remember how quickly accurate info was gathered on those "bomb packages" that joker in South Florida sent through the mail.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ju...attack-police/
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    The so called news just sucks now. I believe the guy with the rope mugging story was lying from the beginning. It just is not believable. If some one put a rope around my neck it would be off as soon as possible. Who walks around with a rope around their neck? One early story said it was a red string. Later on it was called a rope. Total bullshit.
    Exactly. Red flags went up almost immediately and then I heard in the news he walked into the building with a noose around his neck and had to laugh! WTF?? How does crap like that?? He hates our great President and those who support him that bad.,.. What a racist POS! I know, people looking for notoriety and attention while incorporating their hatred for MAGA! Well, he got it and it was short lived but I hope it was worth it to him. I guess a little whiskey helped him bash himself around and that reminds me of that movie...... Me, Myself, And Irene.........LOL!!!!!!!! BUT, the fruities wish to believe it is real... I guess if it's all they have, let them have it Bahahahahahahahahahaha...... NOT surprised by that kind of behavior!!! LOL!!! MAGA 2020!!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Today’s reports are that arrests have been made in the Jussie Smollett case...my wish is that eventually the truth will prevail regardless of how it turns out.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...on/2876617002/
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Seems one of those arrested works with him on the show. He doesn't recognize people he works with???
    Thumbs Up sundealer, Jeannie liked this post

The Empire is crumbling down around their feet as we speak!! Good riddens to a stupid show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Seems one of those arrested works with him on the show. He doesn't recognize people he works with???
    I am not defending the accusations, only the “facts” as reported. The report is that one had worked as an “extra” on the show—I have never seen the show or know what it is about, but I did read that the “victim” plays a musician so couldn’t it be that an “extra” could just be a face-in-the-crowd of many other faces and those of the main characters would not necessarily know or readily be able to identify all of what could be many, many “extras”? Also, I think I have read that the victim claimed they were wearing ski-type masks.

What I find really questionable is that these suspects are brothers from Nigeria and most of the population of Nigeria are Black, and if they are Black I find it odd that they would use racial verbiage, not impossible but odd—unless it was used in conjunction with the gay slurs somehow, kinda like a White person referring to another White person as “White trash” in a derogatory hateful context. I would also note that Nigeria is primarily a Muslim country and I would question them using the term “this is MAGA country” in an attack.

Also, is/was Empire filmed in Chicago?

The man would not turn over his cell phone as evidence that he was talking to someone during the faux assault because the conversation never took place. Simple as that.. Turns out that without a script in his hand to read, he sucks at acting! Liar liar pants on fire!!!!

Blog Entries

The suspects are brothers of Nigerian descent, and were picked up Wednesday by Chicago Police at O’Hare International Airport after returning from travel, according to a police department source who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the ongoing investigation. At least one of the suspects worked on the set of "Empire," the source told USA TODAY.
    Name:  tmz.PNG
Views: 86
Size:  914.9 KB
    Nigerian MAGA country boys
    "It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim, or a Mexican, or someone black, I feel like the doubters would’ve supported me a lot more, and that says a lot about the place that we are in our country right now,” he said.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries

Wouldn't these two guys have accents? I mean do they sound like Americans and even with masks on, how would you not know they where black. This story makes no sense at all. Raid my home, I have bleach too. Winter in Chicago, not surprised if a bunch of people have ski masks. We had them when we lived in Maine. Still think he is lying.
    Thumbs Up sundealer, Fastcar liked this post

Just read that the two Nigerian men were released without being charged. Very weird...

Thumbs Up Fastcar, Jeannie liked this post

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast