Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time for Catuurday again

Default Re: Time for Catuurday again

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Feral Cats Kill Billions of Small Critters Each Year

Hey, glad to see you back!! Yes, cats do a lot of the work we don't want to do, like ridding our gardens of the invaders that kill our plants that we like so much, such as moles, mole crickets, etc. etc. Did you know that cats eat those spiders that make you jump on chairs or outta your skin when you see one?? LOL Cats are very beneficial and much more importantly that dogs are IMO. I'm not a dog person but I would go around hating on them or shooting at them unless I feel threatened in anyway. Cat's rarely can be leashed. They are a free roaming animal unlike dogs that need to be leashed and guided otherwise they would be going around peeing and pooping all over people's properties. How many times do you see in the news that a dog attacked or killed a human?? How about cute little furry kitty cats?? Cats don't snap and kill humans. Have you ever seen a dog bury it's turds??NEVER!!! Did you know that dog piss kills most anything it comes in contact with and stinks to high heaven?? Not cat piss, what little they do piss out. Cat 'spray' can stink and it's only a sex marker as they are looking for their next date. Dogs piss like Russian Race horses and it never seems to stop. Do you see cats run around pissing on plants or mailboxes or what ever you see a dog lift their legs at?? I hate when dogs come licking on me!!! Keep your nasty tongues off me!!! Go slobber on your owners!!! And how about that nasty drool hanging down about 6 inches from both cheeks while in your favorite car or tuck??? Nasty indeed!!!! Dogs won't love on you like cats do. Stop hating on cats and keep your mutts away from me.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Guess I must have been sleeping and missed something anyway, I do Caturday every week because the person from whom I aquired it had it set up that way, can't recall ever reading where a cat attacked and killed or badly injured a human being, cats from what I've seen and I've seen plenty of kitties, clean up after themselves, whether it be outside or in a litter box, I've heard that cats kill other little critters but believe it or don't we have adopted several feral kitties in our lifetime and the only critter I ever had one of them kill was a snake and can't remember what it was called but looks like a mole, and she was doing this to feed her four kittens living under a shed nearby, once we adopted the entire family she didn't glance at wildlife with intention of eating them, she did chase them but never actually caught them.
    In closing its no surprise what is going to be on a thread called Caturday so if you feel that strongly about kitties, don't open the thread rather than running down those of us who like/love the little fur balls. If you like dogs, another site use to have what was called Cursday (came out on Thursdays), with all sorts of dogs) its no surprise I am a cat person, but also love dogs and never missed a week. Honestly I like and enjoy all animals.
    One more thing and I'll get off my soapbox, back home we had a cat, Tippy, he was abandoned by someone who sold their house and left him behind, we adopted him, believe it or not, he would catch squirrels, chipmunks, tiny bunnies and birds and if I was outside at the time bring the critter over and let it go in my lap, not a mark on it, I felt it was a cat version of a gift, after the shock wore off the critter would jump down go on its way. If I happened to see him catch something, rather than take a chance I'd say "Tippy put that down" he'd look at me, and drop his gift and come over for pets instead.
    Thumbs Up slick, R2D2 liked this post
    Fuzzy Hugs KathyInAR Gave a Big warm hug for this post

You go gal.
    Thumbs Up bustersmom liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

I love both kitties and dogs; however, I find at my age and with advanced arthritis in both knees a dog would require are lot more from me physically than a kitty. I get all the dog lovin’ I need when I visit with my granddoggie, Lily.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Thumbs Up slick, R2D2 liked this post

Well..........

Name:  funny_cat_pictures_144.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  32.2 KB
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12