Default Time for Catuurday again

Thumbs Up slick liked this post
    Fuzzy Hugs KathyInAR Gave a Big warm hug for this post
    Gong sundealer GROAN

Default Re: Time for Catuurday again

Thumbs Up slick liked this post
    Fuzzy Hugs KathyInAR Gave a Big warm hug for this post
    Gong sundealer GROAN

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Awww...thanx bustersmom
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

ya got it goin now
    Thumbs Up KathyInAR liked this post

Cracker Droid Baccarat Champion

By Jove, I thinks she's got it
    R2D2
    Beep-op-whir-boop-weeee
    I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!

Thanks everyone, still don't know what happened but if anything good came from the problem, I found I could put two, three, maybe more, three is as many as I've tried so far, at once, instead of one at a time, like that feature.
    Gong sundealer GROAN

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Name:  70795AC7-4F7B-45C4-9881-48752C4862E6.jpeg
Views: 31
Size:  1.01 MB
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Bless Your Heart bustersmom Blessed This Heart
    Gong sundealer GROAN

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Quote Originally Posted by bustersmom View Post
    Thanks everyone, still don't know what happened but if anything good came from the problem, I found I could put two, three, maybe more, three is as many as I've tried so far, at once, instead of one at a time, like that feature.
    I'm not sure but I think 4 photos are the limit. I doubt it goes by MB volume. What ever you do, pack em' in here!! I can never get enough of your kitty stuff!!! You rock!! And because I rock also, here's another kitty video!!!!

sundealer, what's your issue with Caturday??? And photos of cute little kitties and cats? Why the gongs/groans?

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    sundealer, what's your issue with Caturday??? And photos of cute little kitties and cats? Why the gongs/groans?
    Well, I'm not going to question her motives for using any site tool available to post her opinion,but, may I suggest she go start a Dogaturday if she feels uncomfortable here amongst the cat people. I get the feeling she don't like cats what-so-ever but, who's to judge.... OH LOOK, another video!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    I'm not sure but I think 4 photos are the limit. I doubt it goes by MB volume. What ever you do, pack em' in here!! I can never get enough of your kitty stuff!!! You rock!! And because I rock also, here's another kitty video!!!!
    WTF......

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Does a new thread have to be started every week? Every month?
    Whatís wrong with having ONE thread?
    Plus I truly donít care for cats.
    Seen to many on counters, dining tables etc. I will not eat anything homemade that comes from a place where there are cats.
    Also had too many cats, both domestic and feral, shiting in my gardens and flower beds.
    Cats should be like dogs. Licensed, leashed and owners should have to clean up after them.
    Last edited by sundealer; March 11th, 2019 at 03:34 PM.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Seen to many on counters, dining tables etc. I will not eat anything
    .......that comes from a place where there are cats.
    I take it you don't eat at Asian restaurants then right?? I don't blame you!!

Jenny sees a thread about cats,
    Jenny really hates cats with a passion,
    Cats abused Jenny when she was a baby
    and has nightmares every night because of it,
    Jenny decides to not look at the thread about cats,
    Jenny moves on like a big girl wearing big girl britches,
    Jenny reads other threads with political BS pouting
    that don't make sense but is taken in by them anyway.
    BE LIKE JENNY DON'T OPEN A THREAD YOU
    DON"T LIKE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT YOU CAN'T WIN!

Name:  00000000.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  61.8 KB
    Name:  000000.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  26.7 KB
    Name:  00000.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  31.8 KB
    Last edited by Jeffrey; March 12th, 2019 at 09:45 AM.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Feral Cats Kill Billions of Small Critters Each Year
    Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...TqHqwYhO4OG.99
    Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
    Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Feral Cats Kill Billions of Small Critters Each Year
    Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...TqHqwYhO4OG.99
    Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
    Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter
    It is not like they can go to Kroger and purchase their food. Humans also kill billions of critters each year to eat, as does every animal in the food chain. Irresponsible humans are responsible for the feral cat population as they are for abandoned dogs as well.

Thumbs Up bustersmom liked this post

Blog Entries

Irresponsible humans are responsible for the feral cat population as they are for abandoned dogs as well.
    This a very true statement.
    However, unlike cats that are TNR'd, dogs are picked up and euthanized!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast