Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Thanks like dislike buttons on Crackercoast

You may now use a one touch system to either show you approve like appreciate or are Thankful for a post you may also show you dislike or disagree with a post.

You may edit your choice or cancel it by using the anti button that is displayed after a vote.

This also acts as a automatic moderation device were 10 dislikes will cause a post to collapse were a reader has to make an extra step to view it.

All Likes Dislikes and Thanks are public and will appear in the post bit.

I encourage the use of the dislike disagree button free of malice and hope to see the public display and stats will discourage abuse. It is not to be used as a weapon nor should it be perceived as an attack we should accept that other people May like many things about us yet may freely dislike or disagree with one thought or opinion.

There will be limits set later and some values may change as I adjust this to crackercoast.
    well go ahead hit one of the buttons below and try it out.
    we are vastly more focused on what divides us than what unites us

Horse Whisperer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started using it a few minutes ago, I think they are great, and we can still use the old one to leave comments to the poster, will that show up in public view also? I think that part should be left private, but that's just me.
    Your just too good to us Root...
    My life will be measured by the moments that took my breath away.......
    Likes Mamabear, ROOT, TailTeaser, Jeannie, C~Scape liked this post
    Thanks KathyInAR thanked for this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very cool, ty Root
    Likes Mamabear, TailTeaser, Jeannie liked this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, crap. I was just getting comfortable speaking my mind!

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MON CINIKA View Post
    I started using it a few minutes ago, I think they are great, and we can still use the old one to leave comments to the poster, will that show up in public view also? I think that part should be left private, but that's just me.
    Your just too good to us Root...
    yes you may still use the rep button at this time and the messages will remain private.
    in the near future I will complete the customization to make likes and thanks automatically generate rep. I am undecided if dislikes will generate pos neg or any rep at all. One thing for certain is neg rep will not be reinstated and positive rep with the private message will continue to be an option . as the two are connected variable limitations will be instituted to guide its intended use.
    Thanks MON CINIKA, C~Scape thanked for this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only thing i dont like about it is getting all the msgs about the likes and dislikes!
    Likes Jeannie liked this post
    Thanks Mamabear thanked for this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I have a question... is there a way to turn off the notifications everyone likes, dislikes or thanks? As this site continues to grow, that is going to be a ton of notifications.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm not sure yet, are they are not generating pms or emails are they?
    at least one look clears them all
    Not sure if they can be turned off individually yet
    but you don't have to look
    Likes Jimliz, Jeannie, OHellNo, Little Dee liked this post
    Thanks dorkettechicky thanked for this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, not generating pm's or emails, just the number of notifications goes up, not a biggie, but usually when I see a number next to notifications am thinking pm's. LOL
    Thanks ROOT thanked for this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think if you go to settings on the bottom left you will see 'DBTech - Post Thanks - Settings' I checked all the boxes. I hope that works.
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Carefully Worded Bullshit!"
    Thanks dorkettechicky, Jeannie thanked for this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jim! Oh wait, I already thanked you... LOL
    Likes Jimliz liked this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that didn't work, but thanks for the thanks....LOL
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Carefully Worded Bullshit!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. Well, it is an incredibly new feature, like an hour maybe, so am sure it will get figured out.
    Likes Mamabear, ROOT liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimliz View Post
    Well that didn't work, but thanks for the thanks....LOL
    thanx for thanking for the thanks !

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimliz View Post
    I think if you go to settings on the bottom left you will see 'DBTech - Post Thanks - Settings' I checked all the boxes. I hope that works.
    Nope Jim that is to select wither your stats show in the post bit IE to the upper right of your post.
    However everyones stats will be viewable by some and the highest ranking of each category may receive a public award each month
    Just checked turning of individual notices is not possible right now. I will turn off global notices after a break in period you can see them in a tab on your profile page.

Horse Whisperer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and thanks for thanking with the thanks
    My life will be measured by the moments that took my breath away.......

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like this a lot so far. I am having fun hitting the buttons. Thanks Root, I am getting spoiled.
    Likes C~Scape, OHellNo liked this post
    Thanks Little Dee thanked for this post

Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1- What's the difference between like and thanks?
    2- Can I opt out of this new service?
    3- Can we add a new button that says "Neutral"?
    Likes Itchey liked this post

Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4- If I dislike something and the OP retaliates, can I wantonly remove their genitalia?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast